Question about Totse Raid Group's Display Picture

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Is it displaying for everyone? Because when I go to my profile and look under the groups I'm in it just shows a tiny little square with Totse Raid Group underneath it and it's confusing the fuck out of me as to why it's doing that. I reuploaded the avatar already. So when you go to Totse Raid Group does it show the display picture?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    It dosnt show up for me either.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hm...I need Hellish to find out what the fuck the problem is..
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    You need to re-upload it because I assume you put it on before the server change and all user uploaded images were wiped.
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    You need to re-upload it because I assume you put it on before the server change and all user uploaded images were wiped.

Already tried a few times to reupload it and it says it's successful in terms of uploading it but it's not showing up.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Already tried a few times to reupload it and it says it's successful in terms of uploading it but it's not showing up.

Can you link it to an external host?
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Can you link it to an external host?

I think I'm gonna upload it on image shack and try it out. But usually I've been getting errors when trying to upload an avatar from a URL.
    edited July 2010
    Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.
    :mad:
    edited July 2010
    :mad:

I wonder if it has anything to do with Hellish somehow banning himself from cPanel lol
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I wonder if it has anything to do with Hellish somehow banning himself from cPanel lol

I dunno but it's pissing me off. Someone should make a unique avatar for TRG. I'd be grateful.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yep, Too many incorrect logins lol.
    edited July 2010
    I dunno but it's pissing me off. Someone should make a unique avatar for TRG. I'd be grateful.

The key is to find a good pic which is something I am looking around for now. Preferrably ski-masks should be in the logo. What really needs to happen is removing the invite function from the damn #army channel. I use IE to log in damn it lol
    Hellish wrote: »
    Yep, Too many incorrect logins lol.

I can't help but laugh at your pain and suffering. I remember how life was a pain in the ass first time I set up my own server. Shit was a pain in the ass.