edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
gotta love it.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    It was more of a palm thrust.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    He's probably getting suspended from that one.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited November 2010
    american football is a FUCKING pussy sport hahaha wearing all that fucking padding and helmet HAHAHA

rugby > american faggot football
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    american football is a FUCKING pussy sport hahaha wearing all that fucking padding and helmet HAHAHA

rugby > american faggot football

Too bad they where that to prevent death. I watched Rugby and thats a pussy ass sport. First there no blocking:facepalm: That alone cuts the toughness factor big time. Second Rugby has to have the gayest softest tackles Ive ever seen. Your a troll but still Football is way more rugged and violent then Rugby will ever be.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited November 2010
    keep tellin ur sen dat faggit
    edited November 2010
    keep tellin ur sen dat faggit

People like you are generally the same ones who say MMA is tougher than boxing because the gloves are smaller and they can do more than punch. Completely ignoring the fact that the gloves allow you to hit harder and the fact that people actually die in boxing.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited November 2010
    mma fighters have died

how do boxing gloves allow you to hit harder :confused:
    edited November 2010
    mma fighters have died

how do boxing gloves allow you to hit harder :confused:

Theres more hand protection. I've been hit with boxing gloves and imo its worse than being hit by someone bare fisted. The hit has a larger surface area to it so it rattles the head so much more than no gloves at all. Only 2 people have died from a sanctioned MMA bout. Theres been A LOT who died in a boxing ring.

Football is the same way. All those pads allow for much harder hits than in rugby. Anyone who says there pussys for wearing that lets see if they'd want to gear up and allow some huge NFL nigger to tackle them at full force.
    edited November 2010
    From what I've seen, rugby is just football without pads and you can only move the ball with laterals. I think it looks interesting but I'll stick with football.
    Also, Pacino, could explain what a scrum is supposed to be for in rugby?
    edited November 2010
    From what I've seen, rugby is just football without pads and you can only move the ball with laterals. I think it looks interesting but I'll stick with football.
    Also, Pacino, could explain what a scrum is supposed to be for in rugby?

It's a fight for the ball. The ball is thrown in the scrum and they try to get it to there team.
    edited November 2010
    How does it make sense that last month, Harrison was fined $75,000 for a tackle that didnt draw a penalty but Seymour punches someone in the face and only gets $25,000?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited November 2010
    Theres more hand protection. I've been hit with boxing gloves and imo its worse than being hit by someone bare fisted. The hit has a larger surface area to it so it rattles the head so much more than no gloves at all. Only 2 people have died from a sanctioned MMA bout. Theres been A LOT who died in a boxing ring.

Football is the same way. All those pads allow for much harder hits than in rugby. Anyone who says there pussys for wearing that lets see if they'd want to gear up and allow some huge NFL nigger to tackle them at full force.

About the boxing gloves Vs mma gloves

How many flash KO's where the guy is stiffened out cold in boxing is there? Its rare

But in mma with the smaller gloves theres plenty of solid knockouts where the guy is just totally unconcious

Sure theres more surface area on boxing cloves to connect with but if you get hit clean with an mma glove you're going to sleep like my fellow brit bisping

In boxing if someone gets KO'd they will still have the ability to get back up

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    How does it make sense that last month, Harrison was fined $75,000 for a tackle that didnt draw a penalty but Seymour punches someone in the face and only gets $25,000?

they only labeled seymours as "fighting" as one sided as it was. and the fine for that only reaches up to 25 gs Max for that penalty.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol He got pretty fucked up by Haloti Ngata last night (who actually got fined 40 gs today).
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah saw that, nose got all fucked up.

looked like it wasnt his fault, but still broke it. :thumbsup:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I don't think it was intentional. NFL needs to chill with all these fines.. it's fuckin football.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited December 2010
    Lol, That fucker deserved it