Body Builders

AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
edited January 2011 in Life
So Totse who is your favorite body builder? Male or female it doesn't matter and the reason why you like the so much.

For my favorite It is a toss up between Flex Wheeler, or Jay Cutler, but I'll go with the least obvious choice and pick Flex.
His real name is Kenneth Wheeler but he goes by Flex now. He is my favorite because of the pure amount of symmetry he had in his prime. He is older now and isn't the same, but when he was doing the Olympia competitions he looked amazing. The sheer size of him is amazing also.
flex-wheeler.jpg
attachment.php?attachmentid=4105&stc=1&d=1250139526
flex-wheeler-1.jpg
flex_wheeler.jpg

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Ahem.... sorry bro but HAHAHAHHAAH

[sublime nigger joke]

I don't have favorites nor do I prefer body builders. I just like to keep a stable body and some abs.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Jay Cutler. The man is a body building god. And no I'm not talking about the quarterback.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited December 2010
    Jay Cutler. The man is a body building god. And no I'm not talking about the quarterback.

He defiantly is, like I said in my post I like him also, but I decided to pick the not not so popular one. Look at both of their physiques side by side. They are different but both amazing.

jay-cutler-flex-wheeler.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • speedfeedspeedfeed New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    I gotta say as far as current body builders, Jay Cutler has gotta be my favorite, the guy is basically the same height as me, but he weighs 315lbs in off season, and its pretty much pure muscle. There's a lot of fat guys that don't weight that much at his height. I probably would never want to look like Jay, but I definitely have respect for him and what he has achieved.