Why the fuck am I not allowed to be stressed?

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I know people have it worse than me, but I'm a student, I have work to do, I have a LOT of work to do... sometimes it can get stressful. "OH, I HAVE A CAREER, I'M MORE STRESSED THAN YOU!"
It isn't a fucking competition, you may be more stressed than me, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be

Fuckers :mad:

Comments

• edited December 2010
    You can be as stressed as me anytime, sweet tits. :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Fuck them, everyone has the right to be stressed, even McFatty Facefuck here^
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    It's called dick-sizing. Even if their penis is a vagina.
  • edited December 2010
    God damn I hate being stressed. I like my giant office chair, that seems to de-stress me pretty well :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol teenage angst much?

Don't ever complain to your parents about stress.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know people have it worse than me, but I'm a student, I have work to do, I have a LOT of work to do... sometimes it can get stressful. "OH, I HAVE A CAREER, I'M MORE STRESSED THAN YOU!"
    It isn't a fucking competition, you may be more stressed than me, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be

Fuckers :mad:

Sounds like teen angst to me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Be stressed but dont complain because you dont have anything to complain about. If you're referring to high school then stfu. If you mean college then stfu and stop being a;; "oh noes my parents paid to send me here and I gotz to take teh test".:facepalm:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    smoke some sticky, drink a beer. relax yo mind dude, no need to stress on the small shit
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    I don't think stress is a real thing. It even really hard to exactly define.

Frankly, all the people i've ever met who use the 'stress word' are generally incompetent and are really bad time managers.

You have to study and work, big fucking deal. There are people in the world who have to prostitute themselves to buy their daily bread.
    Man up and simply do what you have to do.

There's always someone worse off than you who doesn't describe himself as stressed.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Stress and people telling us to stop being stressed are the exact reasons why half of society is alcoholics or drug addicts.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fuck stress. Drink some fucking lemonade or something.
  • edited December 2010
    Drinking usually gets rid of a lot of stress for me. Even a small amount of drink (a can or 2) is enough to relax me a little. Good stuff, as long as you don't start depending on it for anti-stress reasons.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Sounds like teen angst to me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Be stressed but dont complain because you dont have anything to complain about. If you're referring to high school then stfu. If you mean college then stfu and stop being a;; "oh noes my parents paid to send me here and I gotz to take teh test".:facepalm:

Wrong. I don't complain about it. I use Totse as a giant stress ball.

Thanks for shitting on that.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Wrong. I don't complain about it. I use Totse as a giant stress ball.

Thanks for shitting on that.

Not a problem.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Not a problem.

That was a hint to shit on my chest.
  • edited December 2010
    A giant stress ball - Yet another one of &T's useless uses.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol namaste 2.0
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    i miss namaste and blundeful :(
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    He's on zoklet still. Under Blunderfail.