Making Sex Pheromones

2»

Comments

• i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Since my success over a month ago, I have been inspired to purchase some actual pheromones, and am carrying out extensive (and expensive!) experimentation. :D

Definitely spices things up... :cool:
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    There is no such thing as a human pheromone.

If this is actually working for anyone, and if there really is some kind of quantifiable effect at work (rather than mere coincidence), then it isn't "pheromones". What's happening is, when you emanate scents that are normally associated with sex such as sweat, cum, etc, it subconsciously triggers arousal in certain individuals (woman who are ovulating are more likely to pick up on, and succumb to the effect). Pheromones, on the other hand, are fundamentally different, and work for very different reasons.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a human pheromone.

If this is actually working for anyone, and if there really is some kind of quantifiable effect at work (rather than mere coincidence), then it isn't "pheromones". What's happening is, when you emanate scents that are normally associated with sex such as sweat, cum, etc, it subconsciously triggers arousal in certain individuals (woman who are ovulating are more likely to pick up on, and succumb to the effect). Pheromones, on the other hand, are fundamentally different, and work for very different reasons.

Yeah, they're pheromones.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Yeah, they're pheromones.

No, actually, they're not. They're sperm cells and piss.

House flies have pheromones. Humans don't. The metabolic processes are much more complex in people, and there isn't some kind of end-all "sprinkle this shit on yer wrists and you'll get laid" chemical compound. It just doesn't exist.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Ya there is. It's called pheromones.
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    No, actually, they're not. They're sperm cells and piss.

House flies have pheromones. Humans don't. The metabolic processes are much more complex in people, and there isn't some kind of end-all "sprinkle this shit on yer wrists and you'll get laid" chemical compound. It just doesn't exist.
    While the last sentence is true, that the pheromones wont get you laid if your huddled in a corner with your beer in hand; they do exist, and they have an effect. Next time do some reading before you make a fool out of yourself.. :facepalm:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    How did the work shroom? Oh and post somewhere other than this thread faggot.