Operatioh "get nudes of my lecturer"

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Hold onto your fucking horses, guys. This is just a pipe dream, but one with potential. In short, myself and countless other guys have a hawt-ass lecturer, who is from San Francisco, skinny, blonde, and just absolute boner material. Every lecture is a goddamn challenge to keep it in my trousers.

So, she is leaving.

I got her personal email. I will update with how we go. Either get somewhere, or fail miserably and never talk to her again, maybe except for an awkward graduation if she decides to turn up.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Needs pics immediately.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Just realised I made a typo in the title. Oh well :fap:

Edit - have got none yet. As soon as I do, there will be some posted up. She took her facebook down after countless hordes of horny blokes from my lecture tried to add her.

Edit 2 - Got address etc. Fuck, feel like I am doing a /b/ DOX. Time to start the emails...but maybe not at 8am (local time, it's Saturday)
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited December 2010
    I wish you luck good sir. God Speed.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited December 2010
    haha. A student from my school fucked a student teacher a couple of months ago. She was only at the school for maybe a full school week and we later found out he boned her that saturday.
    He was the envy of every male teacher at our school.
    edited December 2010
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    haha. A student from my school fucked a student teacher a couple of months ago. She was only at the school for maybe a full school week and we later found out he boned her that saturday.
    He was the envy of every male teacher at our school.

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I always wanted to fuck/rape a teacher. Post details and we will try to get her out. Who knows maybe I might get lucky with Dfg Collage this time as well :D
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited December 2010
    If all else fails, at least try to get some downblouse shots with a mini spycam when she's not looking.
    edited December 2010
    Got her for a lecture today. Her last one, funnily enough. Will try to take sneaky pics or something. She has a bad habit of sitting on the desk in front of me, then un/crossing her legs...at my eye level...while wearing a skirt

I swear I am like this (the ginger dude, Kevin)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJr4D9UaFBs#t=8m36s
    edited December 2010
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    When you say she's leaving, do you mean she's returning to San Francisco?
    edited December 2010
    Yes, more than likely.

I tried getting pics in lecture and failed. Was rather sly but she kept staring at me and I kept moving. Also she put me into a group to work on an exam question, and out of 4 of us there was myself, a blind guy, a mute and a Japanese-only-speaking girl. She hates me.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    ^Awesome. Maybe I'll look her up for you? Hit it from the back, you know what I mean?? Oh yeah.

Just kidding.

But wait, if she's coming back as a lecturer, maybe I'll get her for one of my classes next semester :eek:

What's her subject?
  • savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    bang the japanese speaking girl
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    You better be one smoother operator with that email.......post what you are going to send her and we will make sure you don't fail. :)
    edited December 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    What's her subject?

Historayyyy! Specializing in Asian and Japanese studies. That's all I'll say. Will try and think of an email to send her. I know she has a Fiance, but she is too flirty to let slide...