ok guise im going to bed now its a single bed and i have 2 pillows its pretty small

PacinoPacino Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
but i have cuddled up with my ex gf in this bed hundereds of times i miss grabbing on to her ass tbh but i know since we split up shes been fucked hard by 2 different guys at least that dirty whore

we were supposed to share the shelter of my single bed :(

is this love?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I will now disregard this thread as you never told us when you woke up :mad:
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    I sleep on the cold, wooden floor every night. No one has ever loved me btw.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    I sleep on the cold, wooden floor every night. No one has ever loved me btw.

i laughed, cried, then fapped.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fuck a new one.
  • edited December 2010
    Shitty deal Pacino, sounds like you need a "breakup lay", lower your standards and get yourself some slutty cootchie tart to warm that bed for a few nights. I've been through a dozen or so breakups, and it never gets any easier, in fact it gets a little worse because you know how long it is going to take till you can really feel again.
    C/O
    "Here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known, like a twister I was born to walk alone, but I've made up my mind, I aint' wastin' no more time, here I go again"; Sammy Hagar
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    ^ I thought that line went "like a drifter" I could be wrong though.

That sucks Pacino, go get laid if you still remember how. If you can handle the scene clubs are good for easy targets. Take one of those drunken sluts home and give her the old in and out. Just make sure she isn't too drunk.