Finding The Real You; A Guide to Sexual Exploitation of Young Children

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Disclaimer: Please consider this as a fictional article/guide. But tips offered in this guide are valid and can be used for testing purposes. In event of rape Totse.info and the author will not be responsible for anything.
girl.jpg

The Dream State.

I always wondered how my life would have changed if I wasn't molested back in the 90's. My family employed a servant and unfortunately his family which included a wife and some children lived far away. So, he used to feel lonely about them and when everyone was sleeping in the afternoon he would lure me into his room and tell me to eat some sweets. Me being a kid would fall for the ancient trick which is still valid today. To get the candies I would have to sit on his lap and move a bit. This would last for a while during this whole intimate session he would press hard and try to get off while keeping me steady.

I must admit it's not an easy thing to do when the kid is asking for more candy and you're trying to rub your dick against his virgin ass. Btw I was clothed. Thankfully he didn't take my clothes of and rape me. He did try to lie on top of me one time. I can't blame him, I was about 8-years-old at that time and I didn't have a clue what he was doing. To me it was free candy day. So, this went on for a while. He served us for 4 years and during that time our encounters grew short and finally one day he was fired.

Like any normal family no one knew about this and I am glad it remained a secret. What happened to me is natural in my opinion. Because at the core we're all animals and we need to jerk off from time to time and that servant was just making the best of what he had [me and my ass]. I bet he fucked his wife like mad when he got home.

From that day onwards something changed inside me. I got sexually aggressive and I matured way earlier. I would lick magazines and try to grab girls (not boys btw). So, while my class fellows were trying to eat and play I was always dreaming about raping this and that girl. My stupid imagination was fucked up. I mean really fucked up. A child of my age shouldn't be considering doing those things. All this would seem normal to you guys nowadays. But you should keep in mind I was in Pakistan and everyone around me was religious. Sex, group jerk offs and panty sniffing were out of the question.

First Encounter

Ever seen a boy fucking a smaller boy. I did but don't worry I just watched. I had a friend in Karachi and he used to bone his friend who was smaller than him and he lived next door. Btw they weren't rich; consider this your Pakistani lower class. He would tell me how he would take him behind some trees and take his pant down and fuck him. The funny thing is, he actually offered me to go with him and fuck him together. The kid was tiny and I am sure our dicks were tiny as well.

Looking back, I am glad I didn't do it because it would ruin things for me and might actually corrupt me. I was extremely religious back then. Anything close to having real sex was taboo for me. While people around me kept doing things I was isolated from them by religious rules. I think being religious actually saved my ass because if I started doing what I do nowadays, I am sure someone would have killed me long ago.

After this small but very relieving encounter, I went on with my life. I didn't have a GF at that age because I wasn't that type of person. Sure I was friendly and confident but somehow I couldn’t reach the next level. I blame school hoping. My family would move to new city after few years and this really hammered my social skills when it comes to sex. Sure I followed girls and traced their phone numbers and even tried hooking with them but it never worked out, mainly because brothers are protective about their sisters and girls stay away from boys.

Letting go

So, I moved to Lahore and by that time I had moved to various cities around Pakistan. This helped me in gaining some insight into the world and it also increased my confidence level. While other boys were shy about speaking I was a fucking loud speaker. I was 13 around that time and I didn't know anything about the Internet. The first dick I ever saw was a 13 inch nigger dick fucking a black bitch. Again, I didn't really know much about these things. Sexual Education isn't something people teach in schools. Anything related to sex is taboo!

So, I met another friend and I saw his dick. It was behind a well and we both checked our dicks and tried poking them in each other asses. We only reached a millimeter and then it was over. Oh and if you're wondering when I started fapping it was around 9, I used to rub my dick against the pillow and go wild. I think I used to do a marathon and my shalwars were crispy from all the dried semen. I still do it but nowadays a small girl does it for me.

Reaching my Potential

I become more religious and didn't bother with my wild side. Time passed by and I couldn't find a suitable girl. I would always find some flaw in girls and that would turn me off. What I wanted was perfection, something that's untouched and sweet, something that would take me back to those old days where I was the one being loved and cherished. Simply put I wanted to fuck young girls. I wanted them badly. Any girl over 14-year-old wasn't good enough.

In Pakistan you can't go out and fuck some hooker. Even if you do fuck a hooker you would feel sorry for yourself and don't even go to fucking some girl. Things are complicated. You fuck someone and they can pull a number on you and the next thing you know, you're marrying that cunt.

I had to find a way to get what I wanted. Thankfully Internet helped me. It tamed me and taught me things. I watched tons of cp videos from tor to chan websites. I had them all. I kept doing this for years but I never uploaded anything. It's okay if you download things but when you upload some content you're putting yourself at risk. I was computer savvy, so that protected me.

Now, I am sure you're wondering why I would do such a thing. Well, the answer is simple. I am a Muslim and it's not prohibited to fuck young girls. Sure I have to marry them but we can skip that section.

To make it simpler for everyone, I will just list some tested methods that worked for me.

Part I

The Candy/Gifts

Trust me guys, candy works. All you need is a good chocolate bar some girl in the park. It's best to become friends with them. I used to sit in parks (far away one) and write about things. In the mean time I would have some candies around me. In the afternoon girls would play and you just needed to keep your distance and try to attract them. Sooner or later [might take days]. One or two girls would approach you. Be quick and become their friends. Be watchful and check if someone is with them. Mostly likely no one would bother with them since they're just some poor kids having fun. Give them some sweets and money. Keep this up for a week and NOT MORE. Talk to them and when the time is right offer them a ride. Tell them you're going to this place for some sweets or something and motion them to get to that place after you're gone. Tell no one and it will be their secret.

Then time is everything. They will come because they have too, since you already spent a week around/with them. They trust you. It's a natural barrier that kids have and it's easy to break. You just need to earn their trust. Once in the car you can take them for a short ride and give them something to eat. Now, it's IMPORTANT that you drug them. Don't be stupid. Never keep them active. The candy must be drugged because you're like taking them to some place and you don't want them to shout or do something stupid.

I remember one time that bitch tried to smash the window and I had to inject her. It wasn't nice and I hated myself for that. Once drugged, take them to your safe house. It could be a rented apartment which has a parking. Once the car is in you close the doors and its best if you have some kind of curtains in the parking. Get some sheets and wrap the girl around it. Make sure she is covered. Do not fuck this up. Assume at all times someone is watching you. Be paranoid, always be paranoid.

So, you have the girl’s in. take them to your work room. It should be isolated and sound proofed. Kids scream a lot and no matter how much you comfort them, they do scream. So, dump them or if you’re like me, put them on a bed and gently touch their nose or try to wake them up. They will take time to recover. Offer them milk or water. They will try to freak out; you just calm them down and tell them everything is safe.

By repeating that simple word over and over again the children will calm a bit down. They will ask you millions of questions in a short span of time, you must answer them. Practice a good story and tell them that. Once they trust you, follow on the next time.

Okay, from here things will take two turns:
A) The girls will freak out and you will rape them.
B) The girls will NOT freak out and you will get some good time with them.

The option A is not good because the girls will be shocked and you will draw attention and you might have to dispose them off if things don't go your way!

Option B works fine. At least it did for me. I told them some stupid story and asked them to do one thing for me and in return they will get new gifts like Barbie. Since they're young girls, new toys always work. Take your clothes off and do it like it's the right thing to do. Playfully tell them you're trying new dresses, I call it the dress game.

In the dress game you take a measuring strip and tell the girls that you need to measure them so you can make dresses for them. This is just a simple scam. Start with the youngest first because they're easy to fool. The older will follow because she has too.

Then this is the fun part. Take the strip and start measuring their.... nails. Don't be an idiot and go for the pussy. That will alert them. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE KIDS! Start with nails and get a pad and note things down. Make sure to measure everything like it's the normal thing to do. Joke about it and act funny. Take your pants off and by this time everyone in the room will be naked.

Change roles, hand them the strip and tell them to measure you. They will go for the face but eventually they will measure your dick. Which I am sure would be rock solid. If not then you're not doing it right. Anyway, let them measure it and then start phase two.

Let’s get intimate. You will be super horny atm so best not waste the time. Playfully lure the older girl on to your lap and start kissing her. The younger one will notice this but she will watch or play with you. Suck on her tits and don't waste time trying to seduce her. It doesn't work. She is naked already comfortable. That's the best you can do. Suck on her pussy and use your tongue like you mean it. She will respond but keep at it. DO NOT PENETRATE her. She will just scream.

Next grab the younger one and do the same steps. Rinse and repeat. The aim is to force them to start kissing you back. Once the feedback link is in place, move to the third phase.

Finally some rubbing action! Oil bitches use it. I prefer some edible lubrication because it keeps things simple. The aim here is to let the girls lick or suck your cock. This is pretty easy once you played the game. You eat the older pussy and tell both of them to suck your dick. They will do so.

Lay the older girl down and lube her privates. Then slide your cock between her legs and go in and out. You will cum from time to time but the feeling is great and we're not even in. You repeat this with the younger sister. They should both be super active atm.

Going in, this is the most complicated part. Lay the older girl flat and then tell her you’re going to do something that will hurt. Give her some cloth to put in her mouth. Then use your little finger and bust that hymen. Clean the blood and repeat slowly. Fingers fuck her until the pain goes down. You can give her pain meds after this routine.

Once the finger path is clear and you feel your dick can go in, then don't waste for Christmas. Wear a condom and go in. DO NOT GO IN DEEP. Take it as far as she can take. Do not overdo it. Once you’re finished, focus on the younger sister but do not fuck her.

You already did what you could with her. There is a limit to fucking girls and too young could result in pwnage. So it's better to be safe. Repeat the fucking until you're wasted! 2 hours should be enough. I mean this whole operation.

Once done, clean yourself up. Give them the gifts and give some pain meds to the older girl. She will have some trouble walking or she will feel some pain. Drug them again but make it mild. Add them in the car and then take them away. Wake them up like before and them give them a sweet lecture.

Tell them, this should be our secret etc. Drop them off away from the park. The next day avoid going to that park. Give it some days and keep a look out for them. If they tell someone you're fucked, so it's better to keep your distance. If no one gives a fuck then you can repeat the process and take them on weekends. Fuck them and drop them off. But be careful!

This is just one of many ways in which you can do things to young children. This is part one of the guide and the next parts we will cover other methods.

Again, people consider this fap worthy fiction :)

Part II

Comments