Deadmau5

Anyone else listen to Deadmau5? I've got one of his albums playing right now, and it's just pure amazement. I really can't believe how great it is, to be honest.

If you're into Progressive House music then I strongly suggest you give it a listen.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4414411/Deadmau5_-_Random_Album_Title

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    His music is great, but I find him to get a bit boring after awhile.
  • edited December 2010
    To be honest, I think his best album is the one which I linked to in my first post. I don't think the other stuff is much good, and his new album kinda sucks. Still, I'd like to see him in concert :D
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    To be honest, I think his best album is the one which I linked to in my first post. I don't think the other stuff is much good, and his new album kinda sucks. Still, I'd like to see him in concert :D

deadmau5 is a great producer but a terrible live act.
  • edited December 2010
    Noted.

Although, someone I talk to saw him not too long ago and said he was incredible. Maybe that was because he was high as fuck.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited December 2010
    He is really good, but somewhat overrated. He got too popular now and everyone is like zomg deadmau5. I do like his music; my favorite songs are soma, and waking up from the American dream. Is a great producer of progressive hau5 music :p
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I like when people pronounce it as Dead Mau 5
  • edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    I like when people pronounce it as Dead Mau 5

Heh, this. It makes me :facepalm: IRL, every single time I hear it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    You know what's worse? When you ask someone what music they listen to, they say 'Techno,' then when you ask them what musicians, they say 'Deadmau5 and Daft Punk.'

If that's not worthy of :facepalm: already, there's:

"Anybody else?"
    "Nope."

or

"Do you listen to <insert popular electronic musician (eg Tiesto)>"
    "I've heard of him, but he's never on the radio."