Fuck, I wish I was kid now :(

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Wouldn't it be awesome if by some miracle or whatever I had the power to move my mind back in the past. Like my current brain intelligence and it's perverted thoughts get pushed back into the past me which is around 10-year-old or less and I do get to keep my dick and other physical characteristics.

This will happen in stages, the first stage would involve my brain transmitting thoughts into my past brain and then slowly my current brain will take over my past brain. From there I can solve this and that and invent things BUT I wouldn't do that.

After stage one completes, I am going to hook up with all the hot girls and when I have them in my control I will start stage two which will add a large penis and other things ;). After that complete, I will fuck those girls and have a blast.

I know it's impractical and perverted but fuck it. This is HB!

tl;dr: I wish I knew how to fuck when I was 8 or 10.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    I wish I was 2-3 and had my current brain. I would just touch boobies all day. :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    69459959.gif

Nom nom nom
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Why is the top one humping?
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Why is the top one humping?

Probably to give pleasure to the one on the bottom.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    But yeah, I've often thought about this before.

In fact, this would be my heaven. Reliving life over and over again from an early stage, but retaining all the knowledge from past lives.

Would be fun, but might eventually get old. Better than dying for real though. Damn, real life sucks.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    But yeah, I've often thought about this before.

In fact, this would be my heaven. Reliving life over and over again from an early stage, but retaining all the knowledge from past lives.

Would be fun, but might eventually get old. Better than dying for real though. Damn, real life sucks.

My take on life is that when you die, you start again from another kid, but get to keep a characteristic which you had in your previous life. This is where natural talent comes from, or something.