There is this girl...

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited December 2010 in Life
I kinda like her. Okay, I do like her. She at some thing tonight with some friends. I was invited, but parties aren't really my social scene.

I don't know what it is, but when ever I talk to her I'm just the happiest I ever am than talking to any other friends of mine. She's just come home drunk, and she's on msn telling me that my best friend kept calling her awesome all night. I know thats a pathetic thing to be a bit off about, I'm not even sure myself why I'm feeling like this. I know it doesn't really matter, cause she has a boyfriend, and he has a girlfriend... I just feel a bit out of the loop, and if you want... "uncool" to be with her. I'm thinking of telling her how I feel while she's drunk, then hope to hell she won't remember, making me feel a bit better overall.

Totse, help?

inb4: an hero, killing the girl, killing best friend, killing girls boyfriend, man the fuck up

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    Just nail trx100's girl already.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Just nail trx100's girl already.

Been there, done that.

Coincidentally, I think this girl is a friend of trx100's girl.
    edited December 2010
    Are there any hints that she may be into you? Any expressionless glances, quick chatter about random subjects. How are things with her boyfriend?

Sometimes it's better to just stay shut and keep your crushes to yourself.

Unrequited love can't kill you. It will bother you however.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Are there any hints that she may be into you? Any expressionless glances, quick chatter about random subjects. How are things with her boyfriend?

Sometimes it's better to just stay shut and keep your crushes to yourself.

Unrequited love can't kill you. It will bother you however.

It's not that I want her to know, it's killing me inside and I need to tell her, if you get me.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    It's not that I want her to know, it's killing me inside and I need to tell her, if you get me.

Jesus fuck man get a grip. It's only a bitch it shouldn't be bothering you this much. She's a warm hole at the end of the day and there are plenty of them out there. One whore shouldn't cause you to worry this much.
    edited December 2010
    Jesus fuck man get a grip. It's only a bitch it shouldn't be bothering you this much. She's a warm hole at the end of the day and there are plenty of them out there. One whore shouldn't cause you to worry this much.

Thats why I'm coming to you, totse. I don't know WHY I feel this way. I was hoping YOU could tell ME.

Help Totse. Save a mans life?
    edited December 2010

Que?

Stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel.

"Bitch my dick gets hard thinking about your face."

There.

What are you 14?
    edited December 2010
    Que?

Stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel.

"Bitch my dick gets hard thinking about your face."

There.

What are you 14?

It isn't a sexual attractiveness. I don't know what the fuck it is, and clearly neither do you.
    edited December 2010
    It isn't a sexual attractiveness. I don't know what the fuck it is, and clearly neither do you.
    :facepalm: Sentimental tryhard.
    edited December 2010
    :facepalm: Sentimental tryhard.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck?

Okay.
    edited December 2010
    Thats why I'm coming to you, totse. I don't know WHY I feel this way. I was hoping YOU could tell ME.

Help Totse. Save a mans life?

The problem is your making her out to be more than she is. She is a common harlot just keep telling yourself that and when you feel emotion for her just swallow it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Tell her you want dat ass or just keep being in the background and end up in the friend zone. Those are your only two options.

^^^^

High school eventually comes to an end.
    edited December 2010
    The problem is your making her out to be more than she is. She is a common harlot just keep telling yourself that and when you feel emotion for her just swallow it.
    Damn Sanchez. You still butthurt you got dumped by that BLACK chick? :)
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited December 2010
    Man, it fucking sucks having feelings for a girl.
    edited December 2010
    man, it fucking sucks having feelings for a girl.

finally.

Someone understands.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    (Deletes Post)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't know what it is, but when ever I talk to her I'm just the happiest I ever am than talking to any other friends of mine. . .
    lolcat-300x300.jpg
  • CapitalismCapitalism Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010

k bro. Chief stud poon getter pussy slayer.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    How long have you known her? Don't tell her if you guys don't know each other that well. Allow your personality to shine through, otherwise she'll just think you're another random nerd who wants to tap that. I'm guessing she's pretty good looking, right? Then you're not the only guy who's felt like this towards her. CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN TO SOME SHIT MAINSTREAM MUSIC.
  • edited December 2010
    Wait wat, you said she's got a boyfriend already? If that's the case then you just need to play it cool until those guys turn shitty. Keep niggling your way in there, and as soon as things turn bad for them, you be the first guy to jump in there and win her over. She'll fall for you just because you seem to care so much.

Then with a little social engineering, you could convince her it's a good idea to split up with her current boyfriend, and then she'll fuck your brains out.

As silly as it seems, this is how I've gotten every single girlfriend as of yet. Fuck yeah!
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wait wat, you said she's got a boyfriend already? If that's the case then you just need to play it cool until those guys turn shitty. Keep niggling your way in there, and as soon as things turn bad for them, you be the first guy to jump in there and win her over. She'll fall for you just because you seem to care so much.

Then with a little social engineering, you could convince her it's a good idea to split up with her current boyfriend, and then she'll fuck your brains out.

As silly as it seems, this is how I've gotten every single girlfriend as of yet. Fuck yeah!

No. If you have actual feelings for her you don't want to just be a rebound, trust me.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    She has a bf. Fuck off.

/thread
    edited December 2010
    Damn Sanchez. You still butthurt you got dumped by that BLACK chick? :)

I never fucked or dated a nigger:mad:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010

inb4: an hero, killing the girl, killing best friend, killing girls boyfriend, man the fuck up
    You better FUCK her before I do.....You didn't see that shit :fap: now did you.:p
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You better FUCK her before I do.....You didn't see that shit :fap: now did you.:p

or b4 she fucks a nigger , then she's all used up w/ a very loose pussy .
    fanglekai wrote: »
    She has a bf. Fuck off.

/thread

sorta sounds like she getting tired of him because , or else she would have been talking to her BF and not to OP.
    Tell her you want dat ass or just keep being in the background and end up in the friend zone. Those are your only two options.

this if you dont do it . you will probably wonder for the rest of your life .... damn wonder what would of happened of i told her my feelings or at least made a move on her.
    then write a letter put it inside her locker ...

this thread is full of
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Girls bitch about their boyfriends. It's part of their nature. Her bitching doesn't mean she wants the OP's dick. He should find a single girl and quit fantasizing over this one.
  • edited December 2010
    The best advice I can give you is do the opposite of whatever Sanchez tells you.
    edited December 2010
    The best advice I can give you is do the opposite of whatever Sanchez tells you.

STFU faggot.