Error connecting with females

CapitalismCapitalism Semo-Regulars
edited December 2010 in Life
Hi,

I like females, but not all females mind you. I like the ones with nice faces, nice asses, and optionally large tits. But you see I am a fucking confidence lacking loser.

I do not have problems having verbal exchanges with male humans, but I cannot have prolonged verbal exchanges with females.

Should I jerk off less? Like once or a week or less? What else.

I want to have sexual intercourse with a female.

EDIT: An attractive female, sex with an attractive female.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    You're in denial. Time to come out of the closet.
  • CapitalismCapitalism Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You're in denial. Time to come out of the closet.

Nah bro, certain I aint a homosex.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    There isn't anything to be nervous about. You're just putting the pussy on a pedestal. You're having something like stage fright is what I guess is the main problem. What I used to do is to look for something flawed about the girl I was trying to talk to: i.e. ears poking out, tiny nose, anything about the teeth, a mole or freckle, something annoying about her personality.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    The hand will always win if you lack in confidence dude. That's why you were born with 2 one for the facepalm for missing out and the other for the company that could've been.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    Imagine it's a guy who had a sex change. Act like they're just a guy. DON'T think about sex as your initial reason for talking to them. Take it slow. You know you need practice. It doesn't matter how hot the girl is. In your head, just say to yourself that you're only talking to them because you're being friendly and if you leave right now, it's their loss.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Imagine it's a guy who had a sex change.
    I don't hit females, but if I thought like that I would...:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    murder/suicide
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    There isn't anything to be nervous about. You're just putting the pussy on a pedestal. You're having something like stage fright is what I guess is the main problem. What I used to do is to look for something flawed about the girl I was trying to talk to: i.e. ears poking out, tiny nose, anything about the teeth, a mole or freckle, something annoying about her personality.

this. also start talking to everybody. old people, fat people all sorts of people even if you just start with hi. do this til it aint shit, then move on to conversations.