Totse2 hates us :(

metameta Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://totse2.com/showthread.php?1488-Original-Totse-is-back

I tried to diplomatically let them be aware of our existence but they're not buying it.

Edit: Read the last few posts.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    They won't accept it. I'm sure they'll be douches and launch raids. I guess they feel as if there being replaced. Aw well.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    They won't accept it. I'm sure they'll be douches and launch raids. I guess they feel as if there being replaced. Aw well.

They won't raid shit. Totse2 is Totse neutered. The place has no balls, just look at how inactive the Bad Ideas forum is.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse2 is a shithole, does it even matter? No it doesn't.

Don't get that obnoxious Mike Hunt faggot here. :o
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think this says it all...

Totse.info on top - open for less than 2 months.

Totse2 on bottom - open almost as long as Zoklet.

132214154c3cbb07726a1.jpg

We're going places.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

We're going places.

lol most users ever online for totse2 was 37. :facepalm:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    are you the real meta?
    edited July 2010
    are you the real meta?

Hes the fake Meta.

The real Meta sadly is at the Damage Done.
  • edited July 2010
    Totse2 can suck my balls. This is where it's at. Eventually, I'm sure they'll either join our ranks or give up with life.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    We'll beat their post count within the week. How pathetic of them.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Totse2 can suck my balls. This is where it's at. Eventually, I'm sure they'll either join our ranks or give up with life.

As long as MikeHunt doesn't come... I'm fine with it. :p
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010

We're going places.

Correction. They moved the boards approximately two months ago, so those just are all the posts that were made in the past couple months.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm: the admin there thinks there is a "zoklet civil war".
  • edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Correction. They moved the boards approximately two months ago, so those just are all the posts that were made in the past couple months.

Ahh well, what does it matter. We're better than them, we can crush them with greatness.
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Hey hey hey now! I came from totse2! Just because we have a post count thats low as fuck doesnt mean we suck. It just means we have less! Personally I will probably go here more for that exact reason. I want a larger community and now thank Allah i got it! But T2 is a tight nit group of good guys and they deserve respect for what they have accomplished.
    edited July 2010

They don't have the ability to back up their content, or did they just pull a Zoklet? Either way that's a no-go. Ruins the point of going somewhere for content if after a years worth of work it all gets lost due to a forum change.

Which leads me to ask the question about Totse.com. I looked at the Archives and saw like 800,000 threads and just under 10 million posts w/ 95,000 members and 7,000+ active. That can't be accurate in all the years Totse was around. Did Totse lose a lot when it switched from UBB to Vbull? I was in my break period when it happened.

I could leave for an hour and I swear 500 posts would be made in SG alone in that time period.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey hey hey now! I came from totse2! Just because we have a post count thats low as fuck doesnt mean we suck. It just means we have less! Personally I will probably go here more for that exact reason. I want a larger community and now thank Allah i got it! But T2 is a tight nit group of good guys and they deserve respect for what they have accomplished.

no body thinks it sucks but wouldn't one unified totse be much more beneficial than having two?? We aren't gonna go over there, and in response you guys can say you aren't coming here. That'll just mean you're losing out tho. Some people post on both zoklet and totse now. If you wanna post on totse2 and totse, it will be similarly accepted (although it's a little more odd, imo).
  • edited July 2010
    Let them try and raid our shit.

EDIT: Just get everyone in BI to fire up LOIC against totse2, lol.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    sdYsolKXXqq7xgmfCjcGgD4no1_500.gif

Totse2's members should be revered. We knew from the beginning that we wanted to preserve Totse's legacy, rather than skip over to a Zok fan site. You should have known there would be problems from the beginning...he fucking named the site after himself. Leave the self-shrines to Perez Hilton, IMO.

http://perezhilton.com/
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    They don't have the ability to back up their content, or did they just pull a Zoklet? Either way that's a no-go. Ruins the point of going somewhere for content if after a years worth of work it all gets lost due to a forum change.

Which leads me to ask the question about Totse.com. I looked at the Archives and saw like 800,000 threads and just under 10 million posts w/ 95,000 members and 7,000+ active. That can't be accurate in all the years Totse was around. Did Totse lose a lot when it switched from UBB to Vbull? I was in my break period when it happened.

I could leave for an hour and I swear 500 posts would be made in SG alone in that time period.
    All their old posts are at a different URL.

http://forum.totse2.net/forum.htm
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    As I said before wait for it people. We need to finish things up here. We're a bit behind schedule and we need to push a bit harder.

So, take a chill pill and work on the community. They will come flying after they see the amount of content on Totse.

Focus!
  • kingofsinkingofsin Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I prefer totse2 because I know more people there but I will give this a shot I am starting to like it, because of the complete nostalgia
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    We jumped up 100 members in a day, I think they'll come around.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    no body thinks it sucks but wouldn't one unified totse be much more beneficial than having two?? We aren't gonna go over there, and in response you guys can say you aren't coming here. That'll just mean you're losing out tho. Some people post on both zoklet and totse now. If you wanna post on totse2 and totse, it will be similarly accepted (although it's a little more odd, imo).

This. I don't understand why they won't post on both (other than time constraints), its obviously the best option.
  • ZaffronZaffron Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    How bout everyone get their head out of their ass and apply for dual/triple citizenship if desired?
    edited July 2010
    They made MikeHunt an Admin? Dear God.
  • Buffalo FawksBuffalo Fawks New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    There shouldn't be a problem. You guys are as big of douches as the &T2 residents. If you're bigger and better as so, the way you claim to be then act the part.
    We've known sense the beginning that Zoklet was a congregation of &T fagots and totse2 was a tightly knit group, not as angsty but a closer community.
    .info combines both of those. We now have the legit totse experience but without the faggotry conjured up by Zoklet. Don't fight, bitch, or deplore about it. If you want the totse forums, post here if you want to community, post on totse2 or even make two bloody accounts. Why does everything have to be made into such a big deal with you homos.
    But just the fact that someone has already made the name 'meta' and used the picture of what is said to be meta is enough to put me off. Use a fucking original name, if this site is going to take off I dont want a bunch of bullshit copies of old posters, you're worthless if you attempt it.
    edited July 2010
    There shouldn't be a problem. You guys are as big of douches as the &T2 residents. If you're bigger and better as so, the way you claim to be then act the part.
    We've known sense the beginning that Zoklet was a congregation of &T fagots and totse2 was a tightly knit group, not as angsty but a closer community.
    .info combines both of those. We now have the legit totse experience but without the faggotry conjured up by Zoklet. Don't fight, bitch, or deplore about it. If you want the totse forums, post here if you want to community, post on totse2 or even make two bloody accounts. Why does everything have to be made into such a big deal with you homos.
    But just the fact that someone has already made the name 'meta' and used the picture of what is said to be meta is enough to put me off. Use a fucking original name, if this site is going to take off I dont want a bunch of bullshit copies of old posters, you're worthless if you attempt it.

Tl;dr?

Also... No. :facepalm: Just no. :o
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Tl;dr?

Also... No. :facepalm: Just no. :o

Hahaa, I didn't read a bit of that either.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    From what I was reading, Totse2 seemed supportive of us but just didnt seem like they wanted to come here just yet.
    edited July 2010
    Then that is the bullshit that will bring down all of totse. You all have given up on meaning and significance.

And thewanderer is right.. all I read were posts saying how they didn't want to hop ships or how splitting up the community more was a poor idea. Everything is blown way out of proportion with you kidiots.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I respect all totse2 members and hope they decide to lurk or post on here every now and then, im sure they wont be disappointed.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never actually bothered to go there until now. Totse2 seems like an ok place.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Maybe I was a bit harsh guys , just felt like it was getting shoved down our throats a bit :/
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    They're just mad because everyone wants the REAL totse, not some piece of shit phpBB like board made by some newfag.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    They won't raid shit. Totse2 is Totse neutered. The place has no balls, just look at how inactive the Bad Ideas forum is.

Hey now I mod that ;)
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    Hey now I mod that ;)

No offense to you man, you're a good poster. It just doesn't look like you have much help. I actually sort of like Totse2, it just isn't Totse for me.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    No offense to you man, you're a good poster. It just doesn't look like you have much help. I actually sort of like Totse2, it just isn't Totse for me.

I understand that man, really. I was on the old totse from 11 (so young I was scared to post for months because it meant "talking to strangers" ) so I totally understand that haha :)
    I was sceptical about this at first but it feels like the old totse , its like slotting back into it ....comforting. I will post on both I think :D
  • ChipitzChipitz Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Why not separate? Why not discriminate between something as stupid as a "2.com" or a ".info"? Why not rip out your fucking nails drawing lines in the sand?

Neither site promotes the exchange of free ideas in a decently friendly environment. In fact, most of the people on both sites are total assholes. You want the fall of something as good as Totse? Well, this is how you do it, and this is what you got.

Perhaps the meaning of the word "forum" as all but been lost. It's about dialogue. Too bad the majority of members on a site like this are more concerned with flaming someone for saying something stupid or for being wrong than they are with what's actually being said.

To conclude, you guys are the most unwelcoming forum imaginable. Congrats.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    I understand that man, really. I was on the old totse from 11 (so young I was scared to post for months because it meant "talking to strangers" ) so I totally understand that haha :)

I started lurking at age 11 as well man. You can imagine how amazed I was that a site like Totse existed initially.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I started lurking at age 11 as well man. You can imagine how amazed I was that a site like Totse existed initially.

Yes, it was terrifying yet enticing in equal measure, I would always be looking behind to make sure no one saw me posting on it haha :)
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    FUCK TOTSE2

we are totse1
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    FUCK TOTSE2

we are totse1

Pretty much this. Totse is back. As long as the servers and such keep up, it'll be all good.
    edited July 2010
    No.. its that fuckary that makes totse look like a bad place. &TOTSE IS DEAD! when will you all learn. And nothing can measure up to it. But fuck it, we still have the text files and much of the veteran posters, that will have to do. Zoklet was never totse, totse2 was the only temple existing at the time but now there is .info that has attracted totseans far and wide.
    You nationalistic fuckers create the problems, quite worrying about domains and legiances. Instead, live together and focus on the exchange of information rather than what makes you who you are. As far as I'm concerned we are all &totseans.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    No.. its that fuckary that makes totse look like a bad place. &TOTSE IS DEAD! when will you all learn. And nothing can measure up to it. But fuck it, we still have the text files and much of the veteran posters, that will have to do. Zoklet was never totse, totse2 was the only temple existing at the time but now there is .info that has attracted totseans far and wide.
    You nationalistic fuckers create the problems, quite worrying about domains and legiances. Instead, live together and focus on the exchange of information rather than what makes you who you are. As far as I'm concerned we are all &totseans.

Lol at insisting Totse2 is Totse. You funny bruh.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't think we should care what a forum of 12 people thinks about us.
    edited July 2010
    Lol at insisting Totse2 is Totse. You funny bruh.

That is quite funny.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whats wrong with having dual/triple citizenship. I still sometimes post on Zoklet just not as much as I post here. I think many totse2 members will start posting here little by little and then eventually just assimilating into the community. It takes time people!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Whats wrong with having dual/triple citizenship. I still sometimes post on Zoklet just not as much as I post here. I think many totse2 members will start posting here little by little and then eventually just assimilating into the community. It takes time people!

Nothing actually.

I have accounts on all clones.
    edited July 2010
    Jeff Hunter didn't make Totse great, he just created the environment that brought in people who made it great.

Jeff Hunter could be proud of what he's accomplished. Don't sell yourselves short. If he was here he'd probably smack you all worshipping him as the "success" that was Totse and say, "It was the members stupid".
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Totse2 does have some pretty luzly contributes.

http://www.totse2.net/text-files/