Israel continues there fight against Muslim scum

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Israel is win. I just wish the kikes in America would gtfo and go to Israel. Fuck American Jews but Israelis are badass.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Surely you don't need me to tell you that not all Palestinians are Muslims, there's a significant number of christian communities who a friend of a friend of mine had regular contact with them, when I was into the pan-aryan deal (an ideology I am glad to no longer be apart of, although I'm not a nordicist either). Personally I'm neutral on the issue, I know Israel isn't all squeaky clean and most have a thin veiled atheism and their zionism is done in the name of religion, which personally is unacceptable, but the same also goes for the Palestinians. It's of my opinion that both sides should adopt Red/Labour zionism and work with each other; failing that the Palestinians should go to Jordan.

It's not an issue I concern myself with too much.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    ^^ True but in general I don't like most Arabs. One thing I've come to realize though was my hate for Israel was stupid because if you listen to their prime minister half the time you can replace the word Jew with German and it basically sounds like Hitler.

They have earned the right to exist through years of war and they fight for their blood only. So I do have a certain admiration for them and wish white country's would pick up some of the lessons to be learned from how Israel runs things.

Also let's be honest there religion excuse is bullshit. There reason for fighting and expanding is about blood and race as much as any other nationalist movement. The religion thing just gives them a good excuse to do it.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Exactly. I don't mind most arabs, as long as they're white and don't have negroid blood and aren't muslim. Funnily enough, a year ago when I was doing work in Saudi Arabia tiling and construction work for school classrooms, I found there was a rise in Atheism. Outside of compound life you won't see it and it's hard to find even in the compounds, but you can see it online and in ares of Saudi life that atheism is on a steady rise over there. Particularly with the pure arabid types.

Jewish extremists won't accept that they're related with arabs.
    Arab extremists won't accept that they're related with jews.
    Hitlerists won't accept they're related with arabs and jews.

One thing is for sure, religion should have no place in nationalism and racial movements. I did a thread for jews, I guess I should make my case for the arabs some time soon too. Note I'm not saying all arabs are white, just like all jews aren't white (Ethiopian, black and Chinese jews).

The Israelis learnt a lot from Hitler ;)
    I have a certain admiration for Israelis, which is part of the reason it was enjoyable to troll as one for a little bit :p

Liberal Jews who push race-mixing and gain a monopoly on media and business for their own globalist liberal or konservative agendas (not zionist) need to be exterminated.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Their fight.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    I've got mixed feelings about the Israel/Palestinian conflict.
    The Humanitarian in me really feels pity for the Palestinian people.

They've been fucked over by their government so many times through the refusal to admit defeat, this is changing now with that Abbas guy but Israel won't give him a bone.

Israel seems unable to make any peace at all, it's largely due to the current government having Ultra Nationalists in it. I think it's foolish and short-sighted.

Race isn't at all an issue for me, but i don't see how the refusal to create borders is going to help in keeping the races segregated. The entire world accepts that things should go back the the '67 borders. The Palestinians aren't simply going to disappear, nor are the Israelis.
    edited December 2010
    ^^ Fuck the Palestinians and their plight. They haven't exactly bee n the most peaceful people either. I say let Israel expand and take over all Palestine. The laws of nature state that since Israel has won these wars then they have the right to take over. Might is right in this situation. One thing is though America needs to stop sending so much Aid to Israel but we have the neo cons to thank for that.:angry:

The Palestinians are inferior and uncivilized. I hate Jews like George Soros and the kikes infesting white nations. They can go in the ovens but as far as Israel goes I say let them cleanse the Palestinian from existence. There a backwards savage people. Yes let's all feel sorry for the guys who blow themselves up and launch rockets into Israel. Of course Israel wants to see them feel pain.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    You're way to short-sighted man. It's not as simple as you think.

The lack of a viable peace in Israel/Palestine is a direct threat to the west's prosperity. The main rallying call for all those terrorists is the Palestinian Conflict. Have you ever wondered why 9/11 happened? (Hint: It's not because 'they hate our freedom', which is a nice soundbite and all, but not really substantial).

Also, you misunderstand the motivation behind the terrorist bombings, It's not to damage the Israelis, a car bomb isn't going to do much in the grand scheme of things, and they know it. Those attacks are specifically co-ordinated to make the IDF increasingly heavy-handed until finally even the Israelis are disillusioned. It's exactly what happened with the British Empire.

When it comes down to it, do you think Israel is willing to commit mass genocide? I don't think they will be able to stomach the backlash, even the US will shirk at the mess.
    edited December 2010
    I know we got attacked due to our support of Israel. Like I said in my last post America has to stop sending all this aid to Israel. The middle east should not concern us as a nation but the Neo cons and liberals insist on being the world police.

I could see Israel resorting to genocide one day. I have no doubt Israel is capable and willing to do some crazy shit if they feel threatened. Ever heard of the Samson option? if not you should read up on it. Israel has actually shown a lot of restraint. Even with that flotilla thing. It was trying to force it's way through a military blockade. Wtf did they expect.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Like I said in my last post America has to stop sending all this aid to Israel. The middle east should not concern us as a nation but the Neo cons and liberals insist on being the world police.

Please tell me how the united states is in a position to be an isolationist economy, which it would have effectively become with such an approach?

It's trade deficit is laughable.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    dr rocker wrote: »

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    edited December 2010
    Please tell me how the united states is in a position to be an isolationist economy, which it would have effectively become with such an approach?

We can still do trade but getting involved with stupid conflicts that do us no good certainly isn't working. Although eventually once the deficit is in order I would like to see the US be an entirely self reliant country. Tell the environmentalists to fuck and just drill our own oil in Alaska. Basically I believe in building up a strong defense and having as little do do with the outside world as possible.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    The only way the US can be self reliant is with anarchic pastoralism or by influencing the politics of global trade.

As much as the dollar is pretty much TP now, it can still - for the moment at least - be used for global trade.
    edited December 2010
    The only way the US can be self reliant is with anarchic pastoralism or by influencing the politics of global trade.

As much as the dollar is pretty much TP now, it can still - for the moment at least - be used for global trade.

Anything with the word Anarchy is retarded.
  • edited December 2010
    Their fight.

LOL beat me to it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Bedouins are pretty chill. They're not the fanatical lot and just tend to roam around the desert.
    In short, fuck the entire Middle East, fuck their little religions that dictate their feelings, fuck Zionism and fuck my Jewish heritage that I feel ashamed of.

I shouldn't post here in a bad mood...
  • edited December 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Bedouins are pretty chill. They're not the fanatical lot and just tend to roam around the desert.
    In short, fuck the entire Middle East, fuck their little religions that dictate their feelings, fuck Zionism and fuck my Jewish heritage that I feel ashamed of.

I shouldn't post here in a bad mood...

kike detected, get to Israel, get drafted, learn to hate and destroy sand niggers and become a real man instead of being a limp wristed American jew with a sickening jewfro
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Allah is great!!!