I'm gonna do drugs.

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Fuck being straightedge.

Recommend me something. Nothing too crazy. Preferably cheap.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    e pills.If you do them weed is a requirement as well.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    Ecstasy right? kk
    edited December 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Ecstasy right? kk

Yeah. Just make sure to stay hydrated and having something like a straw to chew on helps.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    zicam cough mist max. it's only about 8 dollars, and you'll be good for about 6 hours...get pot too.
    edited December 2010
    DXM is legal? Robitussin? Cough medicine??
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Just get some weed and stay stoned all day. It rules.
    edited December 2010
    PUSSY drug. It's OTC
    edited December 2010
    PUSSY drug. It's OTC

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.
  • edited December 2010
    Remember two things about weed though, sometimes you don't get that high the first time, so buy a bag and smoke a little from a pipe now and then till you can judge how it is going to affect you, then roll some blunts and get fried!
    Also, smoking weed after even e few beers can land you huggin' the toilet, weed before beer, then more weed. If you do try E, make sure you get straight MDMA, not bullshit trail mix with meth and ketamine in it.
    C/O
    "no comment, too baked"
  • edited December 2010
    Try smoking weed dude, it's cool.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Try smoking weed dude, it's cool.

this
  • edited December 2010
    You seriously don't do any drugs?

Go buy some really good pot and smoke. If it's really your first time, you're about to discover a beautiful thing.

EDIT: Remember to hold it, though. Gotta hold it.
    edited December 2010
    Ye.

I'm going with pot. Friday afternoon at friend's house. :thumbsup:

I'm so excited!!! :D:D:D
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010
    He be trollin. :facepalm:
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited December 2010
    hey guys my frind hasa bong and he said i can smoke out of it but hes hiding it and hes gonna take it apart and put it together in my backyard cus my parints r gonna b gon 4 a busniss trip or somthing anyways got n/e tips 4 me thanx
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Brandon!
    edited December 2010
    Hellz-Fury wrote: »
    He be trollin. :facepalm:
    Nah dude. Serious.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    I've done a shitload of drugs and I would say smoke weed, if you want more still try shrooms if you like those you'll know where to go from there. Be cautious with xtc, I would wait till ur good at buying drugs before you try it. Psychs are the only way to go, everything else is just poison.
    edited December 2010
    Tomorrow's the day!
    edited December 2010
    Tomorrow's the day!

I envy you man. The first times smoking weed can't be beat. IMO no other high beat the first month or 2 smoking bud while having no other drugs prior to that. No matter how long I stop I've never been able to get that initial high back.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    Did you get it? Pick out the seeds and save them, when you're a huge stonehead in the future you can grow plants from your first high, plus smoking seeds gives you a headache. If its got no seeds then don't smoke too much or you will hate it
    edited December 2010
    Shit was gay.

I didn't feel shit after 1/2 an hour.

I ended up going home.
    edited December 2010
    You didn't inhale right.
    edited December 2010
    I did.

I just got drowsy from it and really pissed off.
    edited December 2010
    You either didn't, or you got bad shit. Try other people.
    edited December 2010
    I did.

I just got drowsy from it and really pissed off.

Then you fucked it up somehow. Even with shitty weed you should've felt more. Then again I didn't get high my first time. Smoke it again.
    edited December 2010
    They told me I was doing it right.

Fuck weed. I'm gonna try acid. :(
    edited December 2010
    They told me I was doing it right.

Fuck weed. I'm gonna try acid. :(

Did you cough a lot? Anyone who hits weed and doesn't cough is a pussy and is faking on the hits. You've gotta cough to get off. Smoke it again. If you haven't been high on bud you aren't ready for acid. It's way more intense then you probably think.
    edited December 2010
    Did you cough a lot? Anyone who hits weed and doesn't cough is a pussy and is faking on the hits. You've gotta cough to get off. Smoke it again. If you haven't been high on bud you aren't ready for acid. It's way more intense then you probably think.
    Wow I forgot. I did cough like hell. Is that good?
    edited December 2010
    Wow I forgot. I did cough like hell. Is that good?

Yeah that means you did it right. No matter how long you smoke you should always cough on each hit. I see so many people hit a blunt like a pussy and not cough because they think it makes them look like bigger potheads or whatever.

I didn't get high the first time I smoked either. Like you I just got a little drowsy. If I were you I'd get or make a bong and take the biggest hits you can. Better yet do a reverso and I guarantee you'll get high.
  • edited December 2010
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    zicam cough mist max. it's only about 8 dollars, and you'll be good for about 6 hours...get pot too.

What's in it? And how much?
    edited December 2010
    What's in it? And how much?

DXM I don't remember exactly how much but I thinks it's over 300 mg's I know that.
    edited December 2010
    Yeah that means you did it right. No matter how long you smoke you should always cough on each hit. I see so many people hit a blunt like a pussy and not cough because they think it makes them look like bigger potheads or whatever.

I didn't get high the first time I smoked either. Like you I just got a little drowsy. If I were you I'd get or make a bong and take the biggest hits you can. Better yet do a reverso and I guarantee you'll get high.
    Oh shit.

I noticed some were holding it in.

I was like, "wow, these guys must be pro heavy smokers."

lol
    edited December 2010
    Oh shit.

I noticed some were holding it in.

I was like, "wow, these guys must be pro heavy smokers."

lol

You want to hold it in but there should be some definite coughing once that smoke comes out. It's something I see all the time where people in order to appear like bigger potheads take pussy hits. If the hit isn't painful it means you didn't take a true hit in my book. If you smoke weed correctly you should be able to get a good high going with even a small amount of mids.

All the biggest potheads I know cough after each hit. I can't get all that high by taking fake ass weak hits. Call them out on it next time. When taking a bong hit you want to draw it in slowly so the chamber is almost yellow with smoke. then inhale it hard and fast. Hold it even though you'll want to cough it out than exhale.
    edited December 2010
    Damn Sanchez. Freaking pothead.
    edited December 2010
    Damn Sanchez. Freaking pothead.

Lately I haven't been smoking as much as I used to. My main point with this is that I'm sure you'll run into people (usually wiggers) who will say "yo dawg i gotta smoke like 6 blunts to even feel it yo". They don't really love weed they just love the image.

One blunt of even mids should be enough for 3 or 4 people to get high if it's smoked right. I personally love those types of people because they talk all this shit but when I make them take real hits they get as high as first timers. I love teaching people the right way to smoke bud which in my opinion really is the best drug around.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited December 2010
    Don't do E as your first drug. That comedown will make you never do drugs again but its fun as fuck when high.
  • edited December 2010
    Seriously, try it again. You honestly either didn't do it right, or it was really shitty weed. Hell, even shit weed USUALLY gives you a little something.

I beg you, try again. If its good weed and you do it right, you WILL feel something.

How did you take it? Smoked it in a joint/pipe/bong?
    Did you inhale a fat lungful and hold it?
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited December 2010
    I didn't get high until my 3rd time and it was really shitty weed and I got super dooted high.
  • edited December 2010
    First time I got high, I took two or three hits on a little pipe. No coughing, no nothing. Took a little while to kick in, but it was pretty strong and great.
    edited December 2010
    If you follow my advice on this I assure you you'll be high. I've smoked my share fair of green.(Bud not PCP but I like that too.)
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    :mad:I honestly don't cough, but for every so often, and I hold my hits longer than anybody I know. *flashes weed penis*

I know people who can honestly hit it one or two times and be stoned for hours...but it all depends. You should hold your hits in, but it's not gonna make a HUGE difference after, say, ten seconds.

Anyway, try to get a bag for yourself...if you can, roll a joint, and smoke the whole thing. By the time you're starting to finish, it should begin to affect. There should be more than enough to roll two, so you can wait a lil bit and just smoke another, or use a pipe.

Happy Highladays. :D
  • edited December 2010
    I'm pretty skinny, I've got a pretty low tolerance so it only takes a couple hits and I will be stoned for a good couple of hours.

I had a strange experience with a joint once though - I smoked the whole thing and forgot it was actually laced with weed (I was drunk as fuck and my friend gave it to me). Instead of the effects hitting me after finishing it, I was able to walk back into the house, talk to a couple of people and then sit down before I even started to come up.

Was strange, but pretty funny. In fact, that party was nuts. Here, have a picture of the vomit filled sink...

4u.jpg
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    trx you cunt. I just had breakfast.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    dirty sanchez is a fuckin idiot coughing doesnt matter. if you cough you cough what the fuck ever. some people dont like to cough cuz if you cough with smoke ur shit is gonna burn. i smoke hella ryo cigs so i never fuckin cough but i ecig now so i cough sometimes. sometime bud is harsh and you cough. sometime bud is disgusting and you cough. sometimes you overhit it, sometimes its just dank, sometimes it just doesnt matter because dirtysanchez is a paranoid nerfherder.

yo you probably didnt inhale that shit right. a lot of people swallow the smoke into their stomach or just inhale fucked up. inhale that shit straight into your lungs and fill your mouth, always with a good suck of clean air after the hit, or take a bunch of alternating hits/air in succession. hold it in as long as you want. if you are chiefin a bunch of bud it doesnt matter. ive read a study that holding in only marginally increase the amount of thc you get but increases the tar you get. i dont know if theres any truth in that but i know if you take two hits of chronic and hold it in as long as you can you are gonna get higher than if you just blow it out. hit size does matter but seriously none of this shit matters at an early stage. if you smokin that bullshit weed you need to hit up a blunt or joint. get some sticky ass chronic and smoke a pinch of it.

i also think you are full of shit.
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Not getting stoned the first time(s) smoking is an unexplainable scientific fact. You can inhale properly and still not get stoned. You can eat weed the first time and not get stoned.

Repeat smoking until you do get stoned.

Else I would suggest uppers. Methylphendidate, amphetamine. If you've got some friends with ADHD ask them. Easy drug for an unexperienced user. Won't get overwhelmed like on hallucinogens such as weed, acid, or extacy. But it depends on what you're looking for, if you're looking for a mind altering experience you can't go wrong with the hallucinogens.

Oh and wait a bit with doing acid. Its usually a good idea to have some experience with mind alteration before doing it, especially if its a high dosage, which is impossible to judge the first time.
  • edited January 2011
    Come to think of it, my very first experience with smoking weed was terrible - I actually didn't get high at all. I smoked a whole joint, and didn't feel anything other than wanting to be sick. I didn't understand it at all, but I figured it must have been shitty weed or something. I gave the rest to my friend.