Comments

• edited December 2010
    I agree, one is one too many.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Then you take the lead by GTFO :mad:
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Well after reading many posts I feel I should be clear about something.. I am half and half my dad is black and my mom is white.. I'm also homosexual.. Having said that I hope you guys don't mind having me around lol
  • edited December 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    DO NOT WANt

Yeah man, the one you see in the mirror everyday really annoys me.

Homeslice, you rock, fuck the fuckers and use the inevitable flames to cook your pizza.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    Well after reading many posts I feel I should be clear about something.. I am half and half my dad is black and my mom is white.. I'm also homosexual.. Having said that I hope you guys don't mind having me around lol
    So is this member. There! I hooked yous up.
  • edited December 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »

Icky, bigbear is a bathroom cruising bull queer.
  • edited December 2010

Friends with fatty and sanchez.

Trololololo
  • edited December 2010

Trololololo

So am I, but fatty and sanchez don't troll me much anymore, I kind of miss it.:sad:
    edited December 2010
    yeah i hate faggots
    edited December 2010
    qft! But its a romance that could be. :confused:normal_fat_gay_dudes.jpg
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    My personal greatest hits.

abf84e-1293249179.jpg
    b023018.jpg
    black20is2.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Lol, why does LSA King have gay pikchar? Also, there's only 2 or 3 gay people here as far as i know.

The first one looks like Spock, but 15 and queer!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    What's funny about the first picture is how small the guys dick is.
    edited December 2010
    fucking christ... definitely something I didnt need to see
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    oh that was cum
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    LSA king is a gay peadophile
  • edited December 2010
    This thread makes me laugh.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    This thread makes me lawl.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited December 2010
    Ya, Half Baked bullshit in the bitching forum is great. Not.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »

Then stop bitching and don't read it:facepalm: Nobody forces you to read a thread if you think it's bullshit.
    edited December 2010
    Lol, why does LSA King have gay pikchar? Also, there's only 2 or 3 gay people here as far as i know.

It started with brandon and this:

24p9glw.jpg

Then it just snowballed into everything else to flat out just spam/gay up Zoklet.
    LSA king is a gay peadophile

This.
    edited December 2010
    You are more than welcome to voice your opinion Spec. :thumbsup: It's encouraged here. We as moderators earn our respect by doing things for the members, for the forum & showing a little leniency. Unlike some who try to earn it by intimidation, tracking topics & trying to instigate fear that is non existent on teh internets. Lighten up bro. :) Mang! you were one of the biggest trolls on totse.....Give my MF Spectroll back. :angry::D
    edited December 2010
    You are more than welcome to voice your opinion Spec. :thumbsup: It's encouraged here. We as moderators earn our respect by doing things for the members, for the forum & showing a little leniency. Unlike some who try to earn it by intimidation, tracking topics & trying to instigate fear that is non existent on teh internets. Lighten up bro. :) Mang! you were one of the biggest trolls on totse.....Give my MF Spectroll back. :angry::D
    Yes, yes. I've heard all the cop-outs and duck and dives to last me a lifetime. Save the song and dance for someone who's into the tune.
    edited December 2010
    Yes, yes. I've heard all the cop-outs and duck and dives to last me a lifetime. Save the song and dance for someone who's into the tune.
    It's not a cop out brah! I'm the one in tune, you're flat as fuck.... after all I'm not the one that's bitchin...you are!:D
    edited December 2010
    It's not a cop out brah! I'm the one in tune, you're flat as fuck.... after all I'm not the one that's bitchin...you are!:D
    May as well go ahead and merge the bitching forum with Half Baked then.
    edited December 2010
    May as well go ahead and merge the bitching forum with Half Baked then.
    Now that's the Spectral I know. One that'll give you either a good conversation or a good debate.:thumbsup: (However! they were normally a bit longer..:()
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    You're talking about me.. aren't you? :(
    edited December 2010
    Man I need to find a new homo/pre-teen hosting site again. Ever since ImageChicken went down. :mad:

I might just use my fake Dropbox as Dfg mentioned....shits getting old.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'll show you homo. And you'll fucking like it.
    edited December 2010
    STFU Neil patrick harris. Fuck faggots.:mad: It's a lifestyle that should not be tolerated. Let alone encouraged.
    edited December 2010
    Now that's the Spectral I know. One that'll give you either a good conversation or a good debate.:thumbsup: (However! they were normally a bit longer..:()
    Really tired is all.
    edited December 2010

Fuck Spectral. He hasn't contributed jack shit and all he does is come in here periodically to bitch then leaves.
    edited December 2010
    Fuck Spectral. He hasn't contributed jack shit and all he does is come in here periodically to bitch then leaves.
    That's true. But one does not place money into a bank when one does not have a clue what said bank is going to do with it. After all, it's my money, so I care what happens to it. You have to remember, I started this ride back in '89 when the Screaming Electron first made its BBS debut, and I've had to stand basically idle while watching "a force to reckon with" be whittled down to a soggy soup sandwich full of tweenagers without a brain cell in their entire heads. Once you've been through that, especially after a completely failed migration of said once-great community, you get tired. You also get very cynical and mean... too sick to say what you mean... too disgusted to even bother spelling it out yet again. The reason I haven't contributed anything here yet is because I'm very, very tired.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    DO NOT WANt

Nobody gives a fuck about what you want or do not want, you pink fucking faggot. Judging from your username "Pacino" I would take a wild guess that you are a wannabe italian mobster who is a huge gayass pushover in real life, resorting to sucking cock when you are confronted with hostility. Fuck you, faggot.
    trx100 wrote: »
    I agree, one is one too many.

What the fuck, you cocksucker. You're just a random faggot I see sucking Pakistani cock whenever I browse.
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Then you take the lead by GTFO :mad:

Oh my fucking god every fucking thread I go to your effeminate fucking faggot name pops up. I would bet my right tit that you go on this shithole 15 hours a day and the rest is devoted to sleeping, eating and taking a shit you fat chinese fuck. Fuck yourself.

Shut the fuck up, Zok you fucking half-breed mulatto. What an abomination you fuck.
    Yeah man, the one you see in the mirror everyday really annoys me.

Homeslice, you rock, fuck the fuckers and use the inevitable flames to cook your pizza.

I am glad you have come out of the closet you fucking rimjobbing faggot. I have a quark of respect for you compared to the rest of these faggots. However, you are still a faggot to me. Fuckin' semi-nigger.

STFU bornkiller WTF kinda name is that you are not born to kill you faggot, nurture trumps nature everytime you fuckin' spiritual grieving faggot. Read a psychology textbook and immediately commit suicide.

While we're on the topic of psychology, check this projecting fucking faggot. Thanks for confirming you're homosexual interest in watching people take a shit, fucking borat.

Trololololo

I'm just gonna let your username speak for itself you fucking goatse loving flamingo. Wow, capitalization is cool STFU FAGGOT.
    yeah i hate faggots

Another self-hating fucking wannabe gangster. I bet you get robbed by crips on your way to school you fucking idolizing sheep faggot. I wish your mother just swallowed you instead of getting creampied.
    LSA King wrote: »
    My personal greatest hits.

abf84e-1293249179.jpg
    b023018.jpg
    black20is2.jpg

WTF am I reading you fucking geeky computer administrating faggot. Wow, I wear shades in my video which automatically makes me not a nerd like I am, GTFO.

Don't act like you smoke weed you fucking straight edge soft faggot. Why don't you go back to fingering your tender pink clean shaven asshole with Mayberry and GTFO the internet.
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    What's funny about the first picture is how small the guys dick is.

I'm not surprised that that's the first thing that caught your eye you fucking faggot. I am assuming you have homosexual fetishes for small penises otherwise you wouldn't direct the entire board's attention to it you submissive masochistic faggot. Go back and train your Magikarp you fuckin' loser.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    oh that was cum

Wow, another faggot who acts like tough shit on the internet, giving shitty advice on how to put a penis into a vagina to other kissless virgins. From the shitty generic advice you've given, I have come to the conclusion that you get all of your "tips" from gay sitcoms like sex and the city you TV absorbed faggot. What the fuck is your avatar, xxombie or some shit? You think you cool cos you made her type lol to some shit you said, brah? Beastiality lovin' faggot.

Oh, wow, why don't you just shut the fuck up and go back and play with your shitty unpaid band you little bitch. Every post I see is either you bitching about some shit or you writing "biographical" stories about your time in your non-existent prison back in the 1930s you fucking ancient faggot. How about you just come clean and admit that half of Zoklet is you, you lifeless shell of penis skin.
    Then stop bitching and don't read it:facepalm: Nobody forces you to read a thread if you think it's bullshit.

LOL check this suddenly atheist, ex-christian, easily influenced, fucking scared, white supremacist pussy faggot. The retarded beliefs you held since you were born 12 years ago were suddenly stripped of you because of some text from some butthurt virgins you fucking pussy. Why don't you stop asking us if it's okay to fuck a sandnigger and how there's a nigger fucking your sister, and go back to church and telepathically communicate with your invisible friend you fucking white trash.
    (This post was for Bitch and Moan purposes).
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    This is Bitch and Moan, faggot. Take your "What's Good" shit back to Zoklet you queen.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    omg fuk u!
    edited December 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Heh! icwutudid thar. :hai:\
    7/10

Furthermore, I just made $50 cash last night for playing 25 minutes and 7 songs at a local venue. If that ain't easy money, I don't know what would be.
    I make 3 hundy on a 12 song gig. :o
    edited December 2010
    I pay my dues to the United Federation of Musicians (Mafia), so I'm usually paid scale, which the size of the floor determines. The larger the floor, the larger the pay. Usually I'll walk away with $200 cash under the table for myself for a three-hour, 4-set performance.
    Woah! We don't have anything like that. You poor MFs.:(:(:(
    edited December 2010
    That's true. But one does not place money into a bank when one does not have a clue what said bank is going to do with it. After all, it's my money, so I care what happens to it. You have to remember, I started this ride back in '89 when the Screaming Electron first made its BBS debut, and I've had to stand basically idle while watching "a force to reckon with" be whittled down to a soggy soup sandwich full of tweenagers without a brain cell in their entire heads. Once you've been through that, especially after a completely failed migration of said once-great community, you get tired. You also get very cynical and mean... too sick to say what you mean... too disgusted to even bother spelling it out yet again. The reason I haven't contributed anything here yet is because I'm very, very tired.

Actually I like you.:o I just felt like being a prick since it's bitch and moan:hai:
  • edited December 2010
    There is more butthurt in this thread than the office of a proctologist with no depth perception.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Argh! Why isn't there more buttsexxx!!!!
    edited December 2010
    I call it the United Federation of Musicians, but it's actually the American Federation of Musicians, which has many thousands of Canadian members. They're good for you, not bad. No worries.
    I assume they get you gigs, advertise your musical status, etc. Yah? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I was going to bitch around just for the sake of it but reading the response forced me to lol. Sorry guys.
    edited December 2010
    Yep. They're like an agent for you. You get called as work comes up in your area.
    That's not so bad then. We have a promoter we can use, but to be honest, he's a useless cunt. He gets his cut for the hire of his PA. Unfortunately its only good for outside work because it's overkill for inside. So we just use our own shit. We pull more work than he can & he's the one advertising as a promoter. :facepalm:
  • edited December 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Nobody gives a fuck about what you want or do not want, you pink fucking faggot. Judging from your username "Pacino" I would take a wild guess that you are a wannabe italian mobster who is a huge gayass pushover in real life, resorting to sucking cock when you are confronted with hostility. Fuck you, faggot.

What the fuck, you cocksucker. You're just a random faggot I see sucking Pakistani cock whenever I browse.

Oh my fucking god every fucking thread I go to your effeminate fucking faggot name pops up. I would bet my right tit that you go on this shithole 15 hours a day and the rest is devoted to sleeping, eating and taking a shit you fat chinese fuck. Fuck yourself.

Shut the fuck up, Zok you fucking half-breed mulatto. What an abomination you fuck.

I am glad you have come out of the closet you fucking rimjobbing faggot. I have a quark of respect for you compared to the rest of these faggots. However, you are still a faggot to me. Fuckin' semi-nigger.

STFU bornkiller WTF kinda name is that you are not born to kill you faggot, nurture trumps nature everytime you fuckin' spiritual grieving faggot. Read a psychology textbook and immediately commit suicide.

While we're on the topic of psychology, check this projecting fucking faggot. Thanks for confirming you're homosexual interest in watching people take a shit, fucking borat.

I'm just gonna let your username speak for itself you fucking goatse loving flamingo. Wow, capitalization is cool STFU FAGGOT.

Another self-hating fucking wannabe gangster. I bet you get robbed by crips on your way to school you fucking idolizing sheep faggot. I wish your mother just swallowed you instead of getting creampied.

WTF am I reading you fucking geeky computer administrating faggot. Wow, I wear shades in my video which automatically makes me not a nerd like I am, GTFO.

Don't act like you smoke weed you fucking straight edge soft faggot. Why don't you go back to fingering your tender pink clean shaven asshole with Mayberry and GTFO the internet.

I'm not surprised that that's the first thing that caught your eye you fucking faggot. I am assuming you have homosexual fetishes for small penises otherwise you wouldn't direct the entire board's attention to it you submissive masochistic faggot. Go back and train your Magikarp you fuckin' loser.

Wow, another faggot who acts like tough shit on the internet, giving shitty advice on how to put a penis into a vagina to other kissless virgins. From the shitty generic advice you've given, I have come to the conclusion that you get all of your "tips" from gay sitcoms like sex and the city you TV absorbed faggot. What the fuck is your avatar, xxombie or some shit? You think you cool cos you made her type lol to some shit you said, brah? Beastiality lovin' faggot.

Oh, wow, why don't you just shut the fuck up and go back and play with your shitty unpaid band you little bitch. Every post I see is either you bitching about some shit or you writing "biographical" stories about your time in your non-existent prison back in the 1930s you fucking ancient faggot. How about you just come clean and admit that half of Zoklet is you, you lifeless shell of penis skin.

LOL check this suddenly atheist, ex-christian, easily influenced, fucking scared, white supremacist pussy faggot. The retarded beliefs you held since you were born 12 years ago were suddenly stripped of you because of some text from some butthurt virgins you fucking pussy. Why don't you stop asking us if it's okay to fuck a sandnigger and how there's a nigger fucking your sister, and go back to church and telepathically communicate with your invisible friend you fucking white trash.

LOL epic.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    u peeps need to get out more
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    u peeps need to get out more
    You! :eek:

*runs for fire exit*

But seriously, Pacino... what the fuck do you get out of this? Just the opportunity to annoy people, or waht? Are you a sucker for punishment?? ;)

She just likes extra attention. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I say we put that horse to work then. She'll earn her keep or it'll be the glue factory for her. :mad:

Horses who want free rides... pfffttt. Really.

You know what I just thought of? We need a -SpectraL/DaGuru/TheDarkRodent/poast-bortem! thread somewhere... like in the bitching forum. Then it will feel more like home. We'll then have a place to call our own where we can see how fun it would be to scoff and ridicule this administration over here! Yaaaahoooo! :eek: :D

Points to B&M. :)

Feel free to make them but I don't think people bitch here much. You can bitch about the other things since bitching about the Administration is fail since you're part of the Administration team.

Regulars/Admins/Mods = part of the Administration Team.

I wonder if you can bitch about yourself. Hmmm
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited December 2010
    Why did Daily's insults reminded me about this?

This thread is pretty funny, but gay. :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol nice vid to sum it up :thumbsup: