Hmm!..New Years Eve Decisions.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It's "New Years Eve" tonight, on my side of the world. I was gonna gig at a private camping ground practically on the beach about 45ks from here. But the drummer from my previous band came over about midday to pick up some of his drum kit (which we used on christmas day) to take to another "New Years Eve" function. I got an invite.
This one is a lot closer and I know it's gonna be just as bitchin. I also got invited to one further south (about 650ks south. :facepalm:) So that's not gonna happen. To be honest...I'd rather sit here with totse & a box of beers. But that's not gonna get me laid unless I jump onto the pr0n sites in between.
Hmmm! What to do? :confused:

Comments

• Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited December 2010
    beach FTW
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah i would go to the beach gig personally, but i mean just get out the house man, have some fun and bring the new year in right.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Go to a party.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    Party it is then....Not the beach one though. It was meant to be outside & it's pissing down here. :(

HAPPY NEW YEARS TOTSE!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fuck sitting on the internet. Go party. Im gonna be at my house drinking till I pass out.
    edited December 2010
    Im gonna drink a whole bottle of champagne and smoke a cigar :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Im gonna drink a whole bottle of champagne and smoke a cigar :o

exactly what i plan. :thumbsup: then after that switch to beer and cigs. start classy, end hillbilly
    edited December 2010
    Fuck that! I went down only to find out they've been raging it since midday. They'll be fucked way before midnight. So I ate some of the bbq, jammed to a couple of songs, snuck out the door, bought a box and now I'm with the best MF's in the whole world, totse. Plus I got a call from one of my old keyboardist, be over @ 11:00pm to put some guitar tracks to his originals and muso the new years out. So you're all stuck with me! :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    It's been proven time and time again. You cannot escape TOTSE :cool:
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited December 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    (about 650ks south. :facepalm:)

Jesus, I'm about to pull a similar 350 mile (563 km) drive tomorrow to break in my friend's new apartment in the city.

Good times BK.
    But seriously, you should try to stay away from the computer. :thumbsup:
    edited December 2010
    Grinch wrote: »
    Jesus, I'm about to pull a similar 350 mile (563 km) drive tomorrow to break in my friend's new apartment in the city.

Good times BK.
    But seriously, you should try to stay away from the computer. :thumbsup:
    But you guys are badassed. :(
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I had to work tonight so i guess ill just drink some beers and post on totse since its to late to go anywhere and my car isn't legal at the moment and i cant afford the $400 ticket if i get caught :( other wise i would risk it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I will be here fixing Totse and mostly giving you content to watch.
    edited December 2010
    I had to work tonight so i guess ill just drink some beers and post on totse since its to late to go anywhere and my car isn't legal at the moment and i cant afford the $400 ticket if i get caught :( other wise i would risk it.
    Neither is mine bro. lol! :thumbsup:
    I would've crashed there for the night, in my uncomfortably illegal car. So you won't be the only one celebrating NYE on totse.:p
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited December 2010
    :/ I'd go to the beech personally though not my local one..

Anyway I could go down to the pub then again I may just end up alone at home not even drunk, having been drunk the last 8 nights or so it's beginning to wear thin.
    So may just end up on here.
    edited December 2010
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    :/ I'd go to the beech personally though not my local one..

Anyway I could go down to the pub then again I may just end up alone at home not even drunk, having been drunk the last 8 nights or so it's beginning to wear thin.
    So may just end up on here.
    Been drunk since xmas eve to boxing day has sorta done it for me, (on & off) Although I would have liked to have done that gig at the beach. However it was raining and it's not looking much better out there. I'm glad I bypassed the beach.:(
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited December 2010
    Ahhh fair enough probably for the best in that case. Still I'd try to get out better than being stuck inside.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Happy New Year Totse :D
  • edited December 2010
    I'll be at my girlfriend's house tonight for a badass party. She's not feeling too great right now though, so I'm really hoping it doesn't get cancelled. If it goes ahead, it will be sweeeeeeeeet :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fuck being on the net for New Years. I've been on my ps3 and computer way too much lately.

I'm probably just gonna go get shitfaced at a bar and pop some champagne at 12.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Smoked salmon, champage and some nice ganja. Fuck going out - no corporate events tonight and fuck paying for my own food and drink.

That and the fact the old boy next door will probably give me a knock at around 11 to have a whisky or six with him. The bugger is 86 and his wife is 83. The seem to spend all of their money on huge TV's/ bluray player / laptop and I allways get the job of setting them up.

I allways seem to be stoned when he asks me over to set his shit up, but it doesnt matter - he gets me to set any passwords as the same thing so its not like it will be hard to forget.
    edited December 2010
    I had to work, but I am poppin champagne :o