Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Did the old TOTSE not have anti-homo measures installed? :o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol i thought they were talking about the website but its a user they're talking about.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    lawl 2002
    edited December 2010
    Nothing I can remember. I think I found the forums sometime in '02, but I honestly don't remember much. I do remember the original huff raid thread. That was hilarious. I remember people used to fuck up the forum with exploits all the time. Was pretty lulzy.
  • edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Nothing I can remember. I think I found the forums sometime in '02, but I honestly don't remember much. I do remember the original huff raid thread. That was hilarious. I remember people used to fuck up the forum with exploits all the time. Was pretty lulzy.

It's a shame you don't have screenshots to look back on :( I often screenshot forums just because I know they'll change a lot in the future.
    edited December 2010
    i always wondered how people did the blank title :mad:

All the lulz stopped once they got vbulletin in 2006 I think it was.
  • edited December 2010
    Lemme guess, you could stick in a blank character to do the blank title? (Alt+0173). This is how you beat wordfilters on websites too :D
  • edited December 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    My mind is blown!:eek:

Heh, I thought this was common knowledge. I could write a 2 line guide on it, but I just wrote a guide on something else and now I'm tired.
    edited December 2010
    That's all it was??? Fuck :sad:
  • edited December 2010
    That's all it was??? Fuck :sad:

Possibly, I have no idea as I wasn't a member on here at that time. It's a common way of getting around wordfilters though.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    bombshock...woah! this is nostalgia road. :thumbsup:
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010

This, happened sometimes for a week at a time.
    edited December 2010
    The mods seemed like they had trouble keeping up with all the shit going on.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010
    The mods seemed like they had trouble keeping up with all the shit going on.

Yeah, they went apeshit.

Especially Wintermute.