Bad Sexual Experience

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Life
I met this chick at a party I threw, she wasn't to hard on the eye if you know what I
mean. So I spoke to her and we flirted, the usual shit. Next thing you know, we're in my
room practically tearing each others clothes off, standing up, laying on the bed, on
the floor, then back on the bed again. It was so intense and chaotic. My fingers are inside
her and mouth and tongue are all over her. Her tit's feel great and she blows and jerks me
off like a pro.

I think to myself "WoW! this shit is fuckin awesome" The light's are out, it's dark and I'm
having a shit load of fun. She doesn't have a penis so its all good. After the foreplay?
We get to the fucking, this ones a live wire and is sooo hot for the cock. She pulls her
mouth away from my penis and practically does this gymnastic plunge right on top of my
cock without breaking it. I'm like "FUCK that was fucking scary yet MF win". She starts
bouncing around on top of it, then rolling me over on top while I'm still in her....skills.

After a few more repeats of this from different positions we eventually crash out. I
wake up first and look at her while she sleeps and think to myself. 2 eyes, one nose with
2 nostrils and not bad looking either. look under the sheet, nice tits, not a fatty. I'll be
damned! I do believe this one is a keeper. Her eyes open, she looks at me & smiles, she
asks "What are you staring at?" & I calmly say "Perfection" That's all it took.

She's sucking on my face again and has a hold of my dick, I'm pinching on her nipples,
she's moaning and then she slides deeper beneath the sheet and has my cock in her
mouth again. I'm like "OMG, OMG!!" She's jerking and sucking me off, and I'm <3ing every
bit of it .

Then she tells me to fuck her from behind. I'm like "HELL YA!" she throws the sheet
aside and assumes the position. She's like "ohhh fuck...stick your cock in me, I need it"
So I jump up and I'm like "HUH!, She has spot's on her ass. Not freckles, but healed scars
About a dozen of them. Kinda like cigarette burns. OK! This kinda fucks up the moment.
I can't stop staring at them, so I close my eyes and concentrate on fucking her. But
onoez! all I can concentrate on is how she got them.

Was she into some sorta of freaky assed shit, was her ex some sort of sadistic fucker, or
perhaps her parents were fucked up Satanist or some shit, maybe she enjoyed this sorta
thing, I don't know?? what I did know was my penor was starting to half mast because
my mind wasn't on the task anymore. To be honest, It was a major bonekiller.:rolleyes:

Finally she's like, "Is there a problem?" I'm like "No...everything is fine" when in reality
I'm thinking, "Goddamn! Who's been using your ass an ashtray?"

I can't concentrate on sex with a female who's ass resembles a leopards so I figure out
a good way to distract the issue, I tell her I have a fetish and it involves her wearing her
panties while I fuck her. She's like "OH my gawd, that is so fuckin hawt. So she searches
around for them and slips them on. "Now all we need to do is get you hard again" I'm
like "Oh fuck yes" So she slips down and starts sucking and jerking again.

By this time my mind is taken away from her spotted ass and concentrating more on
blowing my load. Now she's really sucking & jerking & I'm talking dirty to her while she's
doing it, I can tell it's making her horny. When she can no longer take it she pulls that
magnificent ninja move of hers, & I'm like "FUCK YA" but she has her panties on. :(

This was recent so It still hurts when I get a raging boner..:o

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    And this was bad because...:D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    ^ A retarded mate of mine (assburgers) thought that photo was real...
    edited December 2010
    Fuckin LOL!
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    lolwut? Your story isn't very clear.
  • edited December 2010
    (insert shitty generic advice)
  • akabadnewsakabadnews Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    So wait, leopard ass made it a bad experience? Sounds great overall. You can't win everything. I'll take a spotted ass over a fatty or smelly vag any day.
  • edited December 2010
    well fucking poor you
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I have a cat fetish.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    icwatudidthar
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    My worst sexual experience? There's quite a few, I once stayed at a girls house after an "end of college meet up to say goodbye" and her Mum TOLD me to stay in her daughter's bed.
    "Fucking WIN!" I thought. She's a bit chubby but damn hot and rich as hell.
    As the night went on we fooled about but nothing really came of it. Lol. Pun.
    Round comes the morning and there she is, towering over me naked, staring down at me with a fat bush between her legs. I recoiled in horror, and my dick instantly went on the flop. I have never lost a morning glory so fast.

She then tried to jerk me off, my dick was practically screaming her to let go and then she went to the shower to get ready. I needed to get to class as I had revision for an exam, so I wasn't hanging about.
    She goes off to the shower. I do a runner. I ran the 4 miles to college, missed my class, stank of vagina and had wonky trousers. Walking into your next class halfway through looking and smelling like that was not what I ever had in mind when I set out to meet that girl. I have not spoken to her since, which is a shame really. Ah well. Live and learn.

Then there's the one with the Christian girl, lots of drugs and pleading with her to "give me a hand" so I could throw a condom full of spunk into a roomfull of sleeping Christian kids.

I evidently didn't learn.
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Then there's the one with the Christian girl, lots of drugs and pleading with her to "give me a hand" so I could throw a condom full of spunk into a roomfull of sleeping Christian kids.

I evidently didn't learn.
    A true totsean...:cool: