Man up dude! She's beating you with a rock.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't condone beating females. But seriously, WTF? :facepalm:
Wife 'snaps,' beats husband with rock for smoking when he was sick.
A woman was arrested Wednesday morning for beating her husband with a rock, claiming she didn’t want him to smoke a cigarette because of his poor health.

“A woman can only take so much,” she told a deputy.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/wife-36175-report-rock.html

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    She's worried about his health so her solution is to beat him with a rock? Girl's nuts.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    He shouldn't have taken that shit. Rock or no rock a bitch is a bitch and therefore we weaker. I would've fucked her up bad for that shit. Maybe even kill her and claimed self defense. This is further prove that women are the more violent irrational sex. The man isn't much better though for letting this happen.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    He shouldn't have taken that shit. Rock or no rock a bitch is a bitch and therefore we weaker. I would've fucked her up bad for that shit. Maybe even kill her and claimed self defense. This is further prove that women are the more violent irrational sex. The man isn't much better though for letting this happen.

Yeah he should've given that bitch a good hard spanking.
  • Tenage wastelandTenage wasteland New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    rape is usually a good solution to these kinds of woman problems :hai: (jjk)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    She followed him outside and began to argue with him, then jumped on him and began hitting him in the head with “a small ceramic bird,” the report said. She grabbed other items to hit him, finally picking up a rock.

It was going well until that bitch grabbed the ROCK!