Dirty Sanchez kills his mother with his christmas present

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Guns for christmas...lol.:rolleyes:
Boy, 10, accused of killing mother with Christmas present rifle
A 10-year-old US boy was being held in custody on Monday for allegedly shooting and killing his mother with a rifle he received as a Christmas present.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/boy-10-accused-of-killing-mother-with-christmas-present-rifle-20110104-19e8q.html

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    So is he going to be tried as an adult? :o
  • Tenage wastelandTenage wasteland New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    If she thought a gun was a good christmas present for a ten year old then she deserved to get shot.

I was given a marlin model 60(i think) .22 when i was like 7 or 8, but they didnt give me ammo untill i was 10 or so. so i just had my friend bring me some :D (i still have that gun at my moms house)

I never shot anybody.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    He shot HER eye out? Lulz.
  • edited January 2011
    What the fuck was a woman doing buying a ten year old kid a rifle anyway? She deserved to have her eye shot out :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What the fuck was a woman doing buying a ten year old kid a rifle anyway? She deserved to have her eye shot out :facepalm:

I got my first gun when I was 8. It was a pistol though.
  • edited January 2011
    I got my first gun when I was 8. It was a pistol though.

Were you responsible with it?
    I just think it's bad parenting if someone gets their kid a gun without any knowledge on the subject (how many women shoot guns?), knowing that the kid will be irresponsible with it.
  • edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Were you responsible with it?
    I just think it's bad parenting if someone gets their kid a gun without any knowledge on the subject (how many women shoot guns?), knowing that the kid will be irresponsible with it.

I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.