The Bitch of ALL BITCHES!

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
You rarely see me bitch nowadays. It seems my life was going great until everything around me decided to fuck me in a fashion no heterosexual should ever dream of. Life in 2010 was barely but as soon as the clock hit 12 everything around me just went blank. It seemed all my hard work went down the gutter.

I am not a punctual person most of the time because I don't give a shit about higher ups and being on time. I prefer making my own appointments and going in when I please. To do this I have to wow the person I am working with and be creative with counter arguments. As you have seen in the past, I am a hard ass motherfucker to argue with.

So here I am enjoying one thing I love about life [totse] and in the morning I just finish the fucking Oracle project and I am happy. I mean really happy. Everything seems to be in place. I got my IRL project in place, Totse is doing great but for some reason I had a mental block. For most people this mental block is sort of suppressed frustration that you let lose by fucking someone or doing drugs. When it comes to me I write on Totse and make threads. This helps me calm myself down and not go Nazi.

You see I am extremely explosive. You rarely see me go nuclear on the Internet. I went a lulzy nuclear on Zoklet but IRL when I go nuclear I end up killing someone or really hurting someone. I avoid that side like a plague. Because I admit it's a bt addictive. I rant about everything from family to religion. I leave no one. I would go into rage mode and start thinking about killing someone or if I am in a car my would be flooring it and driving like I want to crash my car in an epic fashion. Killing myself and anyone with me on the spot. But like I said it's rare.

Unlike others I am brutal deep inside. I am guy who would slit your throat and shit on the blood. I am that brutal. I am not faking it. I have accepted that side of me and thanks to this fucked up generation and economy I see more of that dude daily. I am cold and almost sarcastic IRL. The funny thing is I am always neutral and loving on the Internet. No matter how much shit I am in, just coming to this place makes all the bad things go away. Of course I can't really express myself openly on the Internet like I want too but there are some loop holes that I can use just for that.

Moving on, yesterday I went nuclear while driving a car. I was pretty happy before going in the car but FML I just saw the news. The fuel prices went up by 6 Rupees. In short 1 liter of fuel = 1 dollar! I got a bit bad by this but I wasn't that worried because sooner or later that had to happen. On top of that, I was losing my Internet connectivity from time to time and if that doesn't seem enough I get rolling blackouts randomly throughout the day. I rare get 6 hours of continuous power. And if that wasn't enough the weather outside is chilly as fuck and I AM FACING GAS OUTTAGES! Which means low gas pressure, which results in NO FOOD? Okay, even that seems okay. But NO! They need to fuck me more. The previous day we got the groceries and everything was FUCKING EXPENSIVE. I mean if I had problems buying the necessary items think how hard it would be for the lower class.

So, with all that in mind and another major thing which I am not going to reveal I drove the car. I didn't floor it, I was aiming for 1200 -1500 rpm throughout the journey. I am driving and listening to the music and not really thinking about anything, just enjoying the music and driving the car. I stop at signal and a boy comes around to my car asking for money. Like always I try asking him stuff like where he is from etc and the person sitting next to me just says something that drives him away.

After that everything just went BOOOOOOM! I lost it, I went on rage mode and I bitched like hell, I even raped Islam and bitched about all the things listed above. The car rpm went from 1500 to 5000, I was flooring it on the highway, driving like mad and like the time yelling and literally trying to crash the fucking car. The funny thing is, I was cold atm. I wasn't acting like normal people do. I was bitching and observing everything. It seemed I entered into a weird state which I only see in time of crisis. Like I was in the middle of a chain accident and while others where panicking I was cool all the time. I was in that state, the most lethal and probably suicidal state. In arguments my body usually jerks a bit because for some reason it starts prepping itself for something big, back in the day I had a fight with some shop owner and I took massive beating and all the time I was watching the fight from a third person view point. Everything slowed down and I was observing how things were going on. It's the same thing and that really scares me some times.

Because at that time, I am not me. I am not the Dfg we all know; I am something cold and full of hatred. In the mode I might eat your eyes and just stab you until you bleed to dead and maybe I might drink your blood. I avoid carrying firearms and blades with me. Because I fear if something goes wrong I would aim to kill. With the knowledge I have I am pretty dangerous. Most of the time people are fighting they don't concentrate on things and they do avoid doing something fatal. But for me, If I see a rock, it will go on your head and I will smash you to bits.

So, I was in that zone while doing 100 km/h. But luckily after 3-4 minutes of rage I cooled down and starting breathing in and out. I was close to death and I didn't fear it.

So, people when I say that if I had a chance I would nuke Pakistan and kill everyone on this planet. I am honestly saying that from the bottom of my heart. There is always good and bad in people. Like others I have my good side and my bad side. If things stay the same, I am sure that my bad side will dominate and I might end up hurting everyone IRL.

Does this mean I will fuck everyone on Totse and end everything?

No, totse is something that's keeping me anchored to reality. It might seem funny but when you're mentally and physical getting fucked IRL all the time you always go to that sweet spot. For me Totse is the only lifeline I have, after that its total darkness for me. Don't leave me Totse, you're the only thinking keeping me from going total Dfg IRL and killing everyone.

I wouldn't suicide bomb anyway; I will target the fuckers who are responsible for this. No matter how much security they have, there is always a loophole and I will exploit it and take them down.

Fuck Pakistan and fuck this world. I hope they're more like me on this planet, so these cunts can be hanged and killed. I lost faith in religion and humanity. Fuck heaven and hell, I made up my mind when I went into rage mode yesterday. From now on, I will follow my own codes.

Fuck you Pakistan, you brought the worst in me and fuck YOU ISLAM, thanks to your followers I lost any hope. Thanks to those corrupts cunts I hate religions more than anything. You told me to not fiddle with infidels because they're not trustworthy, but honestly FUCK YOU. I would happily save a Jew over any Muslim.

You're all worthless pieces of shit, you don't think and never ever fucking do anything for the betterment of mankind. You're a fucking plague that keeps on growing. You molest children and feed those lies all in hope that in future they will take care of you.

Thanks to you, parents don't let their children explore anything and because of that, people like me are born. People follow the same paths that you follow and end up going to some extreme. There is never a middle fucking ground. It's always good or bad.

Fuck you for destroying hopes of millions. Fuck you for restricting free thinking. If you do this it's bad and if you do that it's bad. What's the point of following when everyone else just ignores it.

FUCK YOU WORLD, for donating money to Pakistani cunts, fuck you Twitter donation bastards for donating money to NGO's who fill their pockets and never help someone like me or others who share a dream and are willing to go to extremes.

Fuck you Media, you're all bunch of sadistic fucks you would sell your own sisters to make some news. FUCK YOU, for reporting lies and blowing everything up in the International market. Because of your fucking habits, no investor wants to work in Pakistan. Thanks to your greedy methods everything is falling apart.

FUCK YOU ZARDARI!, if there is a GOD/ALLAH ETC I hope he rapes you and kill everyone in your family and while he is at it, I hope he kills all the political parties in Pakistan and all the leaders who're filling their pockets with aids.

FUCK YOU FOR FUCKING PAKISTAN, thanks to you everyone will have suppressed frustrations like me and in the end they will all blow up and start a civil war. Thanks to your fucking policies and a fucking crippled religion we might not make it in future. You destroyed my fucking hope. I always wanted to build something in Pakistan and then go out and bring some feeding to Pakistan and help build hospitals and start projects that will help the community.

BUT YOU FUCKING CUNTS, YOU FUCKING GREEDY ASSFUCKS, all you cared was to get your family out and fill your banks. I FUCKING HATE You. Hell, even Jews are better than any of you.

At least they don't hide what they're doing. FUCK YOU AND FUCK RELIGION AND FUCK THIS WORLD.

Hell, even HELL seems a welcoming sight than Pakistan. FUCK THE INFLATION AND FUCK THE BASTARDS WHO ARE CAUSING IT.

That felt good.

I didn't check the gammar etc, it's a bitch THREAD!

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Post of the year
    OP still fucks livestock
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    i4o36q.png

How did you get one of those up to 60mph?
  • edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    i4o36q.png

07._Camel_Profile%2C_near_Silverton%2C_NSW%2C_07.07.2007.jpg

Jingle_Truck.jpg

P.S. yep we call em jingle trucks, deal with it.
  • edited January 2011
    I didn't check the gammar etc, it's a bitch THREAD!

Heh, you're right there!

Interesting stuff though, was an enjoyable read and somewhat relaxing after the huge steak I just consumed. You certainly know how to write a lot dude :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Sigh, it is too bad really, I liked DFG,. Now I have to put him on the list for the end game.
    edited January 2011
    It is not really that islam or any other religion is right ot wrong, it is just that it is presented in different ways.

Take christianity - it has 10 rules, they are really simple, yet it has so many breaks and splits and sub divisions and some who recognise some and some who think other christians are pagans an will burn in hell.

All of this from 10 rules that people can interpret as they want pretty much and still wear the badge 'christian'. If some redneck / jock / paddy fuck wants to try and correct me on that, hadaway and shite.

With islam, it has two main branches and several smaller branches, some which some would say are different religions. It too has a wide variety of people. Some muhammidians I have met have just wanted to get on with their lives, mix with people, have a nice family and a nice time. I have met some who are cunts too.

You go into any pie shop in the world and one meat pie looks very much like another meat pie. You only know it is steak and onion becaus of the lable.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    True evil always operates behind noble causes, and that's why we see so much corruption in the mainstream religions. Satan the devil is like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone, knowing his time is short.
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    True evil always operates behind noble causes, and that's why we see so much corruption in the mainstream religions. Satan the devil is like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone, knowing his time is short.

Now c'mon Spec, you are to sharp to buy into some horned demon torturing souls for all eternity. That shit was fear based mind control aimed at the ignorant masses of the dark ages.
    edited January 2011
    Now c'mon Spec, you are to sharp to buy into some horned demon torturing souls for all eternity. That shit was fear based mind control aimed at the ignorant masses of the dark ages.
    If there is such a thing as pure goodness, then it stands to reason there's such a thing as pure evil.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    If there is such a thing as pure goodness, then it stands to reason there's such a thing as pure evil.

Pure goodness doesn't exist imo. Just like they're is no pure evil.
    edited January 2011
    Another touching passage by Dfg :) The only thing i don't understand is that, why did you rage when the little boy was driven away? Did you have "plans" for this boy involving things that are legal in pakistan?

This made me lol hard:thumbsup: Pakistan sounds like fucking sucks Dfg. Get out of there.
    edited January 2011
    This made me lol hard:thumbsup: Pakistan sounds like fucking sucks Dfg. Get out of there.

Where to? In a few years time people will be lucky to have fuel for a car and tyres to drive it on.
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Where to? In a few years time people will be lucky to have fuel for a car and tyres to drive it on.

At least a better Muslim country. While it still sucks a place like the UAE has to be better. But you're right in the sense that the whole world is going to shit at a pretty rapid pace.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Did menopause hit? :o

But you really gotta get out of there. Make your way to London. All the Pakis open restaurants there.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Tl: DR
    Fuck off with your non-opinions.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Wow, thanks for the replies. I had a wonderful drive today. I drove at 40 km/h on highway and when I was coming back around 11 PM the weather turned awesome. It was thick fog and I couldn't see a damn thing. So, I lowered my car windows and covered myself and just rode like a hippie. It was fun, I was singing the whole time. I just love driving in fog. Oh, btw idiots were using hazards lights on highway. Just goes to show HOW FUCKING stupid people are. You don't use Hazard lights while driving on a highway which has turns and signals. It confuses the driver behind you.

Anyway, I just enjoyed my trip. I am going to sleep now, because I have to work IRL :).
    edited January 2011
    You should really smoke weed or hash, Dfg. You would love it, and it takes the edge off the seething hatred of mankind in general. Keep smoking a nice cracker every few hours... just ride along nice and easy through your day.
    edited January 2011
    You should really smoke weed or hash, Dfg. You would love it, and it takes the edge off the seething hatred of mankind in general. Keep smoking a nice cracker every few hours... just ride along nice and easy through your day.

This. Dfg needs to learn2paki and smoke Opium or at least hash. It's the one good thing about the middle east and you deny it for yourself.
    edited January 2011
    Back in the late 70's we had this Lebanese finger hash which had a thin, white layer of opium through it. We'd scape out just that layer and smoke it... awesome stuff.
    edited January 2011
    For sure, Juana. You just can't go wrong with a little Blueberry on the burn, or a little outdoor in the peace-pipe. If I didn't have hash and weed to smoke I would have cracked long ago. As it is, I smoke about every two or three hours all day from waking up to bedtime... always fried... life is always easy as pie.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Nah, I would avoid drugs. I am bit a sensitive to them. Like I said I rarely go in rage mode and I do fear if I do drugs it will lower my guard and get me into trouble. Plus, anything that's is addictive I AVOID AT ALL COST!
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Nah, I would avoid drugs. I am bit a sensitive to them. Like I said I rarely go in rage mode and I do fear if I do drugs it will lower my guard and get me into trouble. Plus, anything that's is addictive I AVOID AT ALL COST!
    I know, man, but weed is different than other drugs. It's good for you. You can handle it, and it will make you feel 10X better, trust me. Life is addictive, so let the poor little MaryJane slide as well, you know? Weed is not addictive anyways... tobacco is, but not weed. What you really need is just a little weed now and again to give you a new perspective. The first couple of times you smoke it you get a little woozy, but after that you're totally in control... you just feel a hell of a lot better about everything. $6/gram if you buy a bagful. Over there you're probably gonna pay less than a dollar a gram for wicked shit. Do it. Report back and debrief us.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Don't worry Dfg, we the people of totse will always be there for you.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    You're not alone.

We're a lot of mysanthropics in this world.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    The transition is almost complete. Rise my minions. Rise from your graves.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    we really need to get DFG out of that place. STAT!
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Always welcome in Rolf's Grand Duchy be the Khanzada known by the name Dfg, the feasting hall of Rolf is filled with juicy beasts slowly roasting upon golden spits and endless mugs of Rolfish mead! Dfg need not worry for heaven, for the hall of Rolf has many a newly-flowered wench ready to serve thou in any way imaginable! Alone, angry or sober, thou shall never be any of these while in attendance at the meduseld of Rolf!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    ^*bows in respect*

ALL HAIL ROLF!
    edited January 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Always welcome in Rolf's Grand Duchy be the Khanzada known by the name Dfg, the feasting hall of Rolf is filled with juicy beasts slowly roasting upon golden spits and endless mugs of Rolfish mead! Dfg need not worry for heaven, for the hall of Rolf has many a newly-flowered wench ready to serve thou in any way imaginable! Alone, angry or sober, thou shall never be any of these while in attendance at the meduseld of Rolf!

Hey dumb ass! If you spits were made of gold the would melt and bend before you finished spinning your meat.

Meatspin.gif
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hey dumb ass! If you spits were made of gold the would melt and bend before you finished spinning your meat.

Melting point of gold: 1337.33 K, 1064.18 °C, 1947.52 °F

Dumbass
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »

Dumb Ass, I did not say it would turn to liquid.:facepalm: But you go ahead with yourself...
    edited January 2011
    Maybe they're just gold-plated and have inner cores of iron or some shit?? Then again, this is Rolf's Court we are talking about here, so it's probably a kryptonite strain of gold harvested from Clark Kent's home world, or it's pirate's gold which never bends to the will of mere man. Dunno...
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dumb Ass, I did not say it would turn to liquid.:facepalm: But you go ahead with yourself...

The foolish one did not consider the alchemists which Rolf keeps in the employ of Rolf, thou shalt be a fool to question the statements of Rolf, being a rodent and all, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    The foolish one did not consider the alchemists which Rolf keeps in the employ of Rolf, thou shalt be a fool to question the statements of Rolf, being a rodent and all, states Rolf.

Yeah OK there Poindexter, you and your alchemists have a good time at the cock party.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah OK there Poindexter, you and your alchemists have a good time at the cock party.

Shut the fuck up, pogo, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    Shut the fuck up, pogo, states Rolf.

LMAO I pissed off his fragile little persona :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    What the fuck is this? One-liner name-calling 101? If you're going to bitch, at least make an effort. Nobody wants to shovel through three dozen lame one-liners a 12-year-old coulda done better, so if you want to bitch, at least take the time to write an actual post instead of a useless and annoying scribble. Know what I means, Jelly Beans?
    edited January 2011
    If we were dealing with a user base that was not 80% angry teens that might be good advice.
    edited January 2011
    Angry teens need to fuck off to pokemon.com. As far as I know this thread is about Dfg's feelings in regard to life in general, but instead we have cars, trucks, camels and third-grade barbs... starting to wonder if I clicked on B&M and ended up in Half Baked. Mods better start pulling their thumbs out of their asses and get to work threatening and frightening these wayward youths.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Angry teens need to fuck off to pokemon.com. As far as I know this thread is about Dfg's feelings in regard to life in general, but instead we have cars, trucks, camels and third-grade barbs... starting to wonder if I clicked on B&M and ended up in Half Baked. Mods better start pulling their thumbs out of their asses and get to work threatening and frightening these wayward youths.

Chill, I enjoyed this thread. This random discussion is entertaining and I did lol when I saw camels and cars in this thread.
    edited January 2011

That description fits many of the mods here so far bud.
  • edited January 2011

LOL:thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    I was kind of hoping this would be an adult-oriented community. Not to say a bit of childish fun isn't great, but when you start having an entire forum full of standalone pics and shitty posts, then you start wondering whether you need to get the baseball cards and shiny marbles out again... maybe brush up on Hide & Go Seek skills, I dunno... It's just that... damn... I already did the third-grade thing! Damn! *incredulous smiley*
    edited January 2011
    But strenght alone though of the Muses born
    Is like a fallen angel: trees uptorn,
    Darkness, and worms, and shrouds, and sepilchers
    Delight it; for it feeds upon the burrs
    And thorns of life; forgetting the great end
    Of poesy, that it should be a friend
    To soothe the cares, and lift the thoughts of man.

In true maturity we find the will to change what can be changed and the wisdom to accept what cannot.