Community service

strapped felonstrapped felon Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I gotta do community service at the salvation army (240 hours) yea it fucking blows. I've never been there or done any community service and I'm wondering what to expect and what exactly I'll be doing for 8 hours a day.

I'm gonna get it all done in one month over winter so it'll be over with once spring hits.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    LOL
    you'll be sorting racks sweetheart
    for
    8 hours a day
  • edited January 2011
    They'll probably slave you to shit. Just act nice around the people you're working with, I guess that's your best bet. You're going to be stuck there, so acting like a dick will only get you slaved with more work.

Who knows, you might enjoy the experience, despite it being community service.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol you don't get paid for community service lol :o:o:o:o:o
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    They'll probably slave you to shit. Just act nice around the people you're working with, I guess that's your best bet. You're going to be stuck there, so acting like a dick will only get you slaved with more work.

Who knows, you might enjoy the experience, despite it being community service.

do exactly this. if you do a good job, work hard, and your coworkers notice that and like you, you can end up using them as a work reference.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Its better than jail.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited January 2011
    I had to do 60 hours for court at the Salvation Army when I was like 15 or 16. The people that worked there were so creepy. This one socially awkward kid named Raymond would literally just sit and stare at me. Then he started telling the other people that worked there that he liked me and I liked him back, even though I don't think I ever said more then ten words to him. I started off sorting shoes, which was hellish and awful. Garbage bags filled with lone shoes with no match. Then I upgraded to cutting old stained clothes into rags. That was all right. The back room smelled like asses.
  • edited January 2011
    xxombie, I'm a gay man, however even those of homosexual persuasion can appreciate tits.

OR GTFO
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    She's already delivered tits a couple of times. :thumbsup:
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited January 2011
    xxombie, I'm a gay man, however even those of homosexual persuasion can appreciate tits.

OR GTFO
    Vizier wrote: »
    She's already delivered tits a couple of times. :thumbsup:

Yeah dude, get with the program.
    edited January 2011
    xxombie wrote: »
    This one socially awkward kid named Raymond would literally just sit and stare at me. Then he started telling the other people that worked there that he liked me and I liked him back, even though I don't think I ever said more then ten words to him.
    1. What
    2. the
    3. FUCK
    4. are
    5. you
    6. staring
    7. at
    8. FREAK?
    9. FUCK
    10. OFF!
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    1. What
    2. the
    3. FUCK
    4. are
    5. you
    6. staring
    7. at
    8. FREAK?
    9. FUCK
    10. OFF!

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I guess in awkward nerd land that means "Ohmygawd I love you and want to bear your children".
    edited January 2011
    xxombie wrote: »
    Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I guess in awkward nerd land that means "Ohmygawd I love you and want to bear your children".
    Heh! ^ :D\
    Maybe he's another one of these! :eek:
    screenshotthevideodiary.png