The Dark Rodent is lying about his Military Service

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
He claims he served in the military when he clearly didn't. He does this to impress people on the internet and that makes him a faggot.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I've been lying about my identity too. I'm actually Whoopi Goldberg.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do you have proof of such a claim?

The fact that he claimed to be holding his DD214 in his hand while on the internet. This was after being challenged on this before. Who the fuck just has that on them at any given moment. keep in mind he also refused to provide pics of it or anything. It's blatantly obvious that he never served. He just thinks internet people will like him better for it. He also referred to his Drill instructor as a drill instructor even though they werent called that when he supposedly was in the military.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Meh people lie about themselves on the internet all the time to make themselves look cool to people they don't know. If he really has, that's cool, but if not it's no big deal, only an indicator of how sad TDR's life really is. Not like there's any way to fully prove he didn't.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    @OP
    butthurt.jpg

Also it is called a filing cabinet in my office space next to my computer station.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    TDR is old enough to be my father.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    ok all of this shit asside, why does he have 2 start shit with every1 who coments on a thread? come on seriously this guy has some issues, starting shit with people on the internet who might possibly be younger than him and or more inteligent.
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    ok all of this shit asside, why does he have 2 start shit with every1 who coments on a thread? come on seriously this guy has some issues, starting shit with people on the internet who might possibly be younger than him and or more inteligent.

Just certain targets...
    edited January 2011
    @OP

Also it is called a filing cabinet in my office space next to my computer station.

I'm sure thats the case buddy:rolleyes: Go ahead and keep up the lie in the hopes that people will think you're cool.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just certain targets...

like who and why? wuts the point? you have ruined some possibly interesting threads with ur bs my friend. if youre gona do it just start a new thread in lead of ruining others ok.
  • edited January 2011
    What kind of faggot pretends to be a veteran online?
    the dark rodent kind of faggot
    edited January 2011

Because he's a faggot with nothing better to do than talk shit to people on forums.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Because he's a faggot with nothing better to do than talk shit to people on forums.

then just ban him or something, hes pissn alot of people off as well as me. he ruined alot of possibly good threads :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    edited January 2011
    then just ban him or something, hes pissn alot of people off as well as me. he ruined alot of possibly good threads :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

As much as I'd love to he does have the right to say what he wants.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011

ya but hes fucking up good threads. even i dont do it 2 that extent lol
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    I kind of wish we could ban failtrolls, but that opens up the possibility of banning users for no reason.
    edited January 2011
    like who and why? wuts the point? you have ruined some possibly interesting threads with ur bs my friend. if youre gona do it just start a new thread in lead of ruining others ok.

Point to one good thread I have ruined.

Not people just a special group of retards that you happen to belong to so get over your butt hurt kid.

OMG you are pissed off? Well we can't have your pansy little panties in bunch now can we?

That's right Jr.
    ya but hes fucking up good threads. even i dont do it 2 that extent lol

Again show me one good thread I have "fucked up". That and define good...
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I kind of wish we could ban failtrolls, but that opens up the possibility of banning users for no reason.

So who is trolling I am just giving my point of view on stupid shit posted by dumb asses.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    well darkrodent, you seem 2 clog up all the threads that you post in. also if you think the thread is bunk that doesnt mean that others think it is. o and im not so much pisd off as peeved...... im sorry my friend but you do get a little anoying. im not tryn 2 piss you off or pick a e-fight. its pointless. all im sayn is if you want 2 start shit with some1 start a shit starting thread with that person in mind you know. lol
    edited January 2011
    You post garbage most of the time. I suppose that's a form of trolling.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    You post garbage most of the time. I suppose that's a form of trolling.

if you are speaking of me then yes i do post sum garbage, but thats because im always fucked up and bored. but if your not talking aboout me then nevermind. im new and fried so bear with me :D
    edited January 2011
    if you are speaking of me then yes i do post sum garbage, but thats because im always fucked up and bored. but if your not talking aboout me then nevermind. im new and fried so bear with me :D
    Sorry I meant that towards TDR, not you.
    edited January 2011
    DarkRodents sole aim usually is to derail threads or insult people. He did the same on zoklet with derailing every thread he could with his bullshit.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sorry I meant that towards TDR, not you.

its all good. i assumed it was towards me as i had a mental freak out awile back and i do post garbage in my own self opinion lol
    edited January 2011
    DarkRodents sole aim usually is to derail threads or insult people. He did the same on zoklet with derailing every thread he could with his bullshit.
    I really don't mind that posting style in HB or B&M, but it's fucking annoying elsewhere.
    edited January 2011
    well darkrodent, you seem 2 clog up all the threads that you post in. also if you think the thread is bunk that doesnt mean that others think it is. o and im not so much pisd off as peeved...... im sorry my friend but you do get a little anoying. im not tryn 2 piss you off or pick a e-fight. its pointless. all im sayn is if you want 2 start shit with some1 start a shit starting thread with that person in mind you know. lol

So in other words you could not find any threads for an example?
    edited January 2011

As if you know what goes through someones mind on a forum... :fap:
    edited January 2011
    I really don't mind that posting style in HB or B&M, but it's fucking annoying elsewhere.

The specialized forums are exactly what I'm referring to. If it's in SG HB or B&M then who gives a shit.
    edited January 2011
    The specialized forums are exactly what I'm referring to. If it's in SG HB or B&M then who gives a shit.

whambulance.jpg
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    So in other words you could not find any threads for an example?

dude my im fried id be lucky 2 remember what i ate this morning or who i slept with at a party. just look at the threads you posted in and you will eventualy figure out where im coming from lol
    edited January 2011
    dude my im fried id be lucky 2 remember what i ate this morning or who i slept with at a party. just look at the threads you posted in and you will eventualy figure out where im coming from lol

So in other words you were just talking shit out of your fried little pie hole and can't back it up.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    So in other words you were just talking shit out of your fried little pie hole and can't back it up.

not realy. did you even fully read the post that explains 2 you that im not tryn 2 piss you off or start an E-fight? o and no i did back my words up. i told you 2 look in all of the threads you have posted in. lol
    edited January 2011
    not realy. did you even fully read the post that explains 2 you that im not tryn 2 piss you off or start an E-fight? o and no i did back my words up. i told you 2 look in all of the threads you have posted in. lol

Why would I need to do that? I posted it, my brain is not fried, and I know what I posted and the underling reason for it.

You on the other hand made an accusation and can not provide one single example bad or otherwise. No "E-fight" just asking you to back up your claims involving me.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    it's true darkrodent, you have talked a lot of shit lately. but do i care? no. I dont even care if you served in the military.
    edited January 2011
    it's true darkrodent, you have talked a lot of shit lately. but do i care? no. I dont even care if you served in the military.

I don't care either...:D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Why would I need to do that? I posted it, my brain is not fried, and I know what I posted and the underling reason for it.

You on the other hand made an accusation and can not provide one single example bad or otherwise. No "E-fight" just asking you to back up your claims involving me.

like i also mentioned you might think a thread is bunk but others might not. im sorry you want 2 fight. im a peace loving person . except for when it comes down 2 jews and nigs. i dont like there kind. P.S. im not calling you a jew or a nig lol
    edited January 2011
    like i also mentioned you might think a thread is bunk but others might not. im sorry you want 2 fight. im a peace loving person . except for when it comes down 2 jews and nigs. i dont like there kind. P.S. im not calling you a jew or a nig lol

So in other words you are talking shit...
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    This is the internet. Everyone lies about everything.
  • edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    This is the internet. Everyone lies about everything.

Here's something - a lot of people actually feel more compelled to tell the truth on the internet because they're talking to people they don't know, and they have a false sense of anonymity when talking over message boards such as this.

I know this isn't relevant to your current discussion, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Here's something - a lot of people actually feel more compelled to tell the truth on the internet because they're talking to people they don't know, and they have a false sense of anonymity when talking over message boards such as this.

I know this isn't relevant to your current discussion, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
    This. What's the point of lying? I guess you can make yourself feel better, but seriously lying on the internet is pathetic.
    edited January 2011
    Actually I have no idea whether he served or not. I just felt like making this to piss him off:o:o