smashing stuff on trane trax

brandonbrandon Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
ok so swim likes 2 put stuff on trane trax like penys and nickles but anyways the tranes com and flatin them prolly ruins there tires but o well not like i care anyways dose any1 else do this? wut r the chanses i will get cot doing this :o:o:o:o:o police the above post is not reel

Comments

• edited January 2011
    This guy I knew ages ago used to do this. You stick a stack of different sized/colour coins together and put them on the rail. Looks awsome when they get squashed and flattened into each other.
  • edited January 2011
    I tried once, but the vibrations from the train coming along was enough to knock the fucking coins off the track before the train came along :thumbsdown:
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    That's tresspassing!

Even though the train rattles our whole house 3-4 times a day. And our foundation cracked because of that crap. haha
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I tried once, but the vibrations from the train coming along was enough to knock the fucking coins off the track before the train came along :thumbsdown:

tape 'em down
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's an offering to the train gods. Instead of going to church every sunday and giving money to the molester priests, I place pennies on tracks and ask for mercy from the almighty Thomas the Tank Engine.
  • edited January 2011
    tape 'em down

That never crossed my mind at the time. Great idea though bro, Ill do that next time.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fucking Trains!!!

Also how stupid would you have to be to play on a railway? I mean seriously it sound like a quick way to die...

Though over here all the trains just don't turn up because there may be a leaf on the line :/
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Put one of those railroad spikes on the tracks and derail the train, then go up to the conductor and say: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg&t=1&h=94&w=100&usg=__J-3Ur8f8aQCqQJP4HwOVjeekzBA=
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Put one of those railroad spikes on the tracks and derail the train, then go up to the conductor and say: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg&t=1&h=94&w=100&usg=__J-3Ur8f8aQCqQJP4HwOVjeekzBA=
    That belongs in bad ideas :o

I used to smash coins on the train trax. It was lots of fun and I have the coins somewhere :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I don't usually have trouble reading brandon posts but damn, this was a bit off for me. We should have a brandon post translator!
    edited January 2011
    brandon wrote: »
    ok so swim likes 2 put stuff on trane trax like penys and nickles but anyways the tranes com and flatin them prolly ruins there tires but o well not like i care anyways dose any1 else do this? wut r the chanses i will get cot doing this :o:o:o:o:o police the above post is not reel
    Ok so SWIM likes to put stuff on train tracks like pennies and nickels, but anyway the trains come and flatten them probably ruins their tires, but oh well, not like I care; anyway does anyone else do this? What are the chances I will get caught doing this :o:o:o:o:o Police, the above post is not real.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    haha fuuuuckin' brandon. Always good for the lulz.

Anyway, how the fuck do you guys find the coins afterwards? We could never find them after they get squished.
    edited January 2011
    You have to look around a lot. I always used a bunch of pennies so I had a better chance of finding at least one of them.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    My apartment complex is within walking distance to the trax. Maybe should get some whiskey and coins and go make some squished coins. My luck being that I would get squished myself. And There are a bunch of rocks and cinder around the tracks so it's hard to find the coins after they get it. How far do they usually go? I've never found one.
  • edited January 2011
    How about putting other shit over the tracks, like logs and shit? How hard would it be to derail a train by putting something over the track?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Trains are quite hard to derail cause they're heavy and fast, so obstacles they run into will have to be able to withstand the impact of the train to be able to do anything. You'll need something very solid and quite heavy to have any significant impact. It'll probably be easier to break the track than to haul something appropriate for derailing a train. Although a properly made metal wedge might do the trick...
  • edited January 2011
    Hmm. You have a point, although trains crash into trucks and cars all the time and never seem to derail.

I think that if you wanted to derail a train, you'd have to get something to go under the wheels and pop them off the tracks, or something.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Just pull the spikes on one section of rail....
  • edited January 2011
    Try putting a fork on the train tracks, Nothing is coooOOO000OOooooler then a flat fork!
    edited January 2011
    I dunno if you guys have ever looked at train wheels, but they have metal guides on both sides of the wheel, so it's really hard for them to derail. You'd have to use a wedge-type ramp to derail them.