Inhale the smoke you idiot, not the bong water

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Was gonna put this in NotW but it's source wasn't official news.
Teen Drowns Smoking Water Pipe

Orange County, CA (2011). On New Years Eve Zachary Boyd was alive and well. His parents were out of the house, visiting friends for New Years. On New Years Day, however, Zachary was dead. His parents found him the next morning, slumped over on his bedroom floor, still holding the bong that killed him. The events between the time his parents said goodbye, to the time they found him deceased, have been pieced together by criminologists at the Orange County Detective’s Office...

http://www.theladiesmonthly.com/2011/01/teen-drowns-after-vicious-toke/

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Darwin adward nominee.
    Mothers everywhere must talk to their children about the dangers of marijuana use, but most importantly, water bongs. Even with harmless tobacco water bongs pose a drowning risk, and must be used with extreme caution. Because of these risks, parental supervision is recommended for all children under the age of 21 when using a water bong. If an accident occurs, have the victim stand upside-down to allow the tar-laced water to leave their lungs. If that does not work, shake them up and down a few times to encourage the process. Rescue breathing might be used in a pinch, but when (not if) they spit the bong water back up into your mouth, you are going to regret it.

Yeah, its about as dangerouse as a cup of tea or a glass of juice.

My advice if you get lungs full of water is to lie on your side like a ninja.

One lung will drain letting you breathe and giving you the chance to cough that shit out of the other. Repeat until done.

I made a bong once out of some straws and a pop bottle. As it was held together with tape I was reluctant to take it apart to change the water. Went 8 months without changing it once. It was pretty rank.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Even with harmless tobacco water bongs pose a drowning risk

Harmless tobacco?

http://www.smokefreeforsyth.org/tobacco_harms.aspx

Get fucked, people. You just wanted to blame the herb. Time for me to have a bath and bong myself :hai:

Edit - even my mum laughed at this story
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited January 2011
    He must have been fucked up health wise already.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Edit - even my mum laughed at this story
    Your mum sounds :cool:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    im gona put a sippy cup lid on my bong now.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    im gona put a sippy cup lid on my bong now.
    Lol ^ :D totse bongs....bongs for grown ups.
  • edited January 2011
    Dude, wait, WTF :o The Unable To Hit Bongs Correctly gene has sucessfully been removed from the gene pool. Good job everyone thanks for all the hard work and good times
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Darwin adward nominee.

Yeah, its about as dangerouse as a cup of tea or a glass of juice.

My advice if you get lungs full of water is to lie on your side like a ninja.

One lung will drain letting you breathe and giving you the chance to cough that shit out of the other. Repeat until done.

I made a bong once out of some straws and a pop bottle. As it was held together with tape I was reluctant to take it apart to change the water. Went 8 months without changing it once. It was pretty rank.
    Conserving water and recycling at the same time. You sir are truly a hero, seconded.