Taking The Leap Of Semen

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Now, not many people will like this method and in some case most of them will ignore it. But living in a frustrated Country teaches you somethings. It's a pretty simple lesson and if you view it from another angle it seems quite logical. Once in life you get a chance to meet someone awesome and rich. That girl ticks all the boxes you ever created, she is perfect in every way and she is out of your league as well.

Going after her won't go well and even if you go after her you will only get one fuck. That's it. You can't make her yours because she is rich and you're nothing. And in some case she lives some place else like America and you live in Pakistan. So, apart from getting a fuck you're not getting anything. No green card, no marriage.

So, this rare but quite plausible situation you must do what a man has to do. You should make her pregnant. It might seem illogical and hard but the best way to make someone yours is to plant a seed that sticks for good. Sure she can stop you or she might take some meds or she might be on a pill, but dammit, you need to blow your load in her as far as you can reach. Make sure your semen is potent enough to blast through her defences and force her to make you a baby.

Trust me guys, in desperate times this work. At best she will freak out or if she is a pro it might buy you some time to reel her in. But remember, keep your sperm heathy and if you want to seal the deal, get her pregnant!.

I hope to try this on girls from different Countries if I get a chance. I know it's a cheap move but it's either my sperm in her or Pakistan fucked up life. So, all though this isn't a good guide but it's still something for you to ponder if your life is taking the turn for the worst.

Comments

• AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    Haha. Is this the "project" you've been working on?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Let's say it was a country like yours. I'm not sure of the laws, but would she get stoned for having a child out of wedlock?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Let's say it was a country like yours. I'm not sure of the laws, but would she get stoned for having a child out of wedlock?

Not really but just by telling her that I might get her into a wedlock :0.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    I was seriously expecting Bel Air or something
  • randomcheeseguyrandomcheeseguy Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Interesting idea, will have to try it when the opportunity arises!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    Creampies!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    So from this thread tells me Pakistan is so backwards that the goal is to actually GET women pregnant for pussy?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    If i ever meet Oprah this is the first thing I'm going to do.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    leave pakistan now.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    So from this thread tells me Pakistan is so backwards that the goal is to actually GET women pregnant for pussy?

It's a popular method of "asylum seekers" to get into many countries in Europe to get some trashy cunt pregnant and then marry her to stay in the country :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    I get the feeling that should the US immigration authorities discover Dfg's Totse activity, he'd never, ever get a visa/greencard :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    To ba fair, it does explain why young women were popping up with babies they didn't plan, but had to pretend they did when I lived in West London. Dirty, dirty people ;)
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg if you front me 25 grand we can have a gay marriage and you'll be able to stay in the US. Cost you a lot less than a baby.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited January 2011
    This is a great idea. Sometimes I wish I didn't live in a nice country, and that I didn't have a nice relationship, so I could try things like this. And by 'things like this' I mean sexual exploitation of young children.
  • edited January 2011
    I am actually kind of worried that my GF is going to do something similar to me, IE; dupe me into knocking her up so she can keep me. I don't really give a fuck, I wanna breed anyway, I'm just afraid she might fuck up the timeline I have planned.

C/O
    "project; culinaryunderling"
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I am actually kind of worried that my GF is going to do something similar to me, IE; dupe me into knocking her up so she can keep me. I don't really give a fuck, I wanna breed anyway, I'm just afraid she might fuck up the timeline I have planned.

C/O
    "project; culinaryunderling"

Tell her that or just give her some kind of hint that you plan to stick together. Maybe that might control her urges to make babies with you.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Tell her that or just give her some kind of hint that you plan to stick together. Maybe that might control her urges to make babies with you.

Yeah, we have discussed the issue and the timeline as planned is; living together in 3 months, married in a year, travel and sock away cash for two years, breed. She keeps on talking about kids though, she is 30, and I think it is something biological or pressure from outside parties. I sure as shit won't have any grandkids, but I think I have just enough time left to breed one or two and see them graduate, then I can expire knowing that my deviant genetics will carry forward.

C/O
    "get daddy a beer"