I feel sick as shit

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
For the past 3 days I've had a fever and cough and shit. I think it's the flue and it's lame. Fuck I hate being sick. it hardly ever happens but when it does I get:mad: I blame the Jews.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    If it is the jews, it will not be swine flu. What are your symptoms, I will diagnose.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Really high fever and a painful cough with some nasty ass phlegm coming out. I vomit occasionally but only twice in the past few days. No muscle pain nothing like that.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Go

To

The

Doctor
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Go

To

The

Doctor

No. I hate doctors and it isn't necessary at this point. Advil is helping a lot with the fever but I hate having to take a lot of these things.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    o rite ur american u hafta pay for shitty docta lol :o:o:o
  • edited January 2011
    Your immune system was weaken by regular drinking.

Youve got a cold smoke cigarettes and be miserable for a few days
  • edited January 2011
    I have a feeling I'll be getting a cold tomorrow. Earlier on, I was hanging out with my friend who has a cold and I managed to breathe in his shitty air on a few occasions :facepalm:

Who knows, let's see what my immune system has to offer.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    It could be swine flu or you could be run down. Is the vomits the product of coughing? What are your temps?
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    flue

Normally I don't mind your grammatical or spelling errors, but this is going too far. Adding an extra letter? It's as if you are putting effort into your mistakes. :angry:
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    eat ginger root and only drink hot drinks, never cold.
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    It could be swine flu or you could be run down. Is the vomits the product of coughing? What are your temps?

Only vomited while drinking so since alcohol seems to make me puke easier when sick. So I don't know if that even counts a symptom really. I'm wondering if it's bronchitis because this cough is getting ridiculous.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I've been sick recently too. Quite congested in fact. Probably the cold weather. You know Dirty, now wouldn't be the worst time for a high dose of DXM. Hey, that's what it's made for right? :hai:
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I've been sick recently too. Quite congested in fact. Probably the cold weather. You know Dirty, now wouldn't be the worst time for a high dose of DXM. Hey, that's what it's made for right? :hai:

haha I was seriously considering DXM today. I may very well do that tommorow. I tripped on DXM in over a year so I'll probably get nice and fucked up.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    Really high fever and a painful cough with some nasty ass phlegm coming out. I vomit occasionally but only twice in the past few days. No muscle pain nothing like that.

I think its the same bug going around. I got sick as fuck and it took me 3 weeks to recover (smoker) back in the first week of October, than in December during my goddamn Winter break I got sick again, but this time only for a week and it was just a head thing w/cough and nasty shit in the chest.
  • edited January 2011
    For the past 3 days I've had a fever and cough and shit. I think it's the flue and it's lame. Fuck I hate being sick. it hardly ever happens but when it does I get:mad: I blame the Jews.

flu
  • hohohoho Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    sounds like you have swine flou
  • edited January 2011
    stop fucking jews