DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
I've been reading several things -
"It won't show up."
"it will show up."
"It'll give you a false positive for opiates."
"It'll only show up if they're specifically testing for tramadol itself."
"Hit or miss."

I took 3 of 'em last night which is nottt a lot at all, and I haven't done anything today... but tomorrow I got a job interview coming up and since I'm such a badass I'm pretty sure I've got it. The place drug tests. General, minimum-wage job, drug testing. Nothing in-depth.

What do you guys think?
AM I GON DYE? D:

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    DNA4ever wrote: »
    I've been reading several things -
    "It won't show up."
    "it will show up."
    "It'll give you a false positive for opiates."
    "It'll only show up if they're specifically testing for tramadol itself."
    "Hit or miss."

I took 3 of 'em last night which is nottt a lot at all, and I haven't done anything today... but tomorrow I got a job interview coming up and since I'm such a badass I'm pretty sure I've got it. The place drug tests. General, minimum-wage job, drug testing. Nothing in-depth.

What do you guys think?
    AM I GON DYE? D:

I think it will only show up it they test for that, like methadone.

I do not think it will show up on the standard dip tests that test for the 5 common drugs.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    They will most likely only test for Opiates, THC, Cocaine, Benzos, meth and amphetamines. Even if they do test for it, it will most likely be out of your system within the week.

Coke, THC, opiates, meth, and dissociatives (PCP and Ket.)

Is the common 5 stick test.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    it wont show up im living proof... that a promise
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't think they test you right away. Just try to stay clean. You don't really even have to do that. I knew a kid who would smoke weed hours before tests, just to test it out. He would drink a half-gallon of water though before the test.
  • LaceDwithDelightLaceDwithDelight Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Last time I checked it's not even marked as a 'narcotic'.
    Therefore, I highly doubt they would check for it's metabolites in a drug test.
    Also its metabolites are nothing like most other opiates so I'm sure you're good.

and dude its a pill, just dont take it 3-5 days before the test, I think you can do that.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Thanks guys. You were right. I got mah jorb! :D
    ...but I do wish I knew if that was because the Tramadol won't show up in the standard instant pee test...
    ...or if it was because the 3 days I had in between was long enough for it to clear out of my system.
    ...AND I wish I knew if it's a hit or miss whether it causes a false positive for opiates, as in, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

Who cares though, I passed what I had to pass. ^_^
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    Alex Hatala
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Bump for the people who wonder if tramadol comes up in drug tests (I know I'm not the only one).

Update: I got fired a week later. So much for that.