Biker Gangs - Gaining from their services

AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
I was looking up M.C gangs online earlier today and on wikipedia articles they all seem to have a breif bio of the crimes they commit.

I don't know what sort of rep bikers have in your particular area but here a lot don't even ride bikes, but rather are businesspeople...notably working to operate clubs and tattoo parlors...cheap because they don't have to pay protection money to themselves and because the competition never stays around too long.

They also are reported to be involved in fun things like drugs, prostitution and money laundering.

Could an outsider approach and gain access to these services? If so how? My main concern would be proving to them I wasn't out to get them in trouble with the law, or rivals and I wouldn't want to fall victim to them and having to pay protection on top of what I wanted.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    1. Know what gang controls your area, and what bar(s) they frequent
    2. Drink with them. A lot. Don't be a tryhard, if they want you they'll invite you and if they don't just give up, people who don't follow this rule have been known to end up beaten or dead
    3. Drink with them. A lot.
    4. Drink with them. A lot.
    5. Eventually you may be invited to prospect
    6. Be the subservient bitch and slave of the full members for a year or so
    7. Maybe you get patched in, maybe you don't.

I don't want to join them I want to potentially be a customer of their services.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    AD2011 wrote: »
    I don't want to join them I want to potentially be a customer of their services.

All I'll say is don't just walk up to them and start asking for "teh drugzz". If you do that expect a beat down. It would be beneficial to know them first.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited January 2011
    There are biker's on Totse that I know of.

If they want to sell to you or point you in the right direction, they will message you.
  • edited January 2011
    Chances are whatever "criminal services" you are already using are hooked up in some way to a gang. They likely pay tribute money to operate whatever illicit services they provide without having someone bust down the door and rob them every two weeks. Club Members keep several degrees of separation between themselves and the associates who do everything from selling dope, to running brothels. Associates are semi independant businessmen whose loyalties and percentage go to the club. If you get up the food chain from street dealers and low class pimps, to people who move a lot of dope and run a lot of girls you will likely meet an associate. I stay the fuck away from the club, if you are not at least an associate or hang around then you are there to be used for whatever you are good for, and shit on when they're done with you.

C/O