New taylor swift music video!

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Back To December

Too cold to fap... Burrr:sad:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    She is a skinny fuck and I love it. They should do her body shots more and the tub shots should have been a bit closer. She does lack some tits but still I wouldn't mind sucking them. As for the face, :fap: I wanna lick it and then shove my dick in her soft mouth with her tongue exploring my hard dick and her tense hands playing with my butt cheeks. I would grab her blond her, grip them hard and force her to deep throat my dick. After that I will lay her on the table and make cold love to her. I would end my session with throwing her on snow and releasing my love juice on her pretty face. After that I will kill her so nobody could fuck her again, not even me.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^ i'd still reproduce with it :D
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Meh, I'd cream pie her.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    She is a skinny fuck and I love it. They should do her body shots more and the tub shots should have been a bit closer. She does lack some tits but still I wouldn't mind sucking them. As for the face, :fap: I wanna lick it and then shove my dick in her soft mouth with her tongue exploring my hard dick and her tense hands playing with my butt cheeks. I would grab her blond her, grip them hard and force her to deep throat my dick. After that I will lay her on the table and make cold love to her. I would end my session with throwing her on snow and releasing my love juice on her pretty face. After that I will kill her so nobody could fuck her again, not even me.

Calm down Dfg. Calm down.

bg_rubberroom2.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Calm down Dfg. Calm down.

bg_rubberroom2.jpg

I am calm.

531awx.gif
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    After that I will kill her so nobody could fuck her again, not even me.

You can still fuck dead people.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Taylor Swift is neither talented nor particularly attractive.
    Come out of the hole you're in.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd chain her in my basement and whip her until her ass is bleeding. Then I'd nail her nipples to a piece of wood and fuck her in the ass while tugging on mentioned piece of wood.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I want to watch her make out with Jennette McCurdy while I jack off and cum on their faces.

Jennette_McCurdy_soclose.jpg
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    0508_taylor_swift_split_86812648-1.jpg

The Dark Crystal FTW
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    0508_taylor_swift_split_86812648-1.jpg

holy shit! the dark crystal! i havnt seen dat flick in years. those damb zergsies lol. that also reminded me of Wizards! THEY KILLED FRITZ! THOSE BLEEDIN FAIRIES THEY KILLED FRITZ!!!! also id cream in taylor swift.