Islamic practices

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Please enjoy this set of pictures of a pretty standard Islamic practice, the betrayal of moslem men by moslem "women." The race traitor in the picture is a Canadian in Iran.
JmpU7.jpg
vR58C.jpg
LlNXq.jpg
8xEkM.jpg
wQmo6.jpg

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Imo fucking an Iranian can't be considered race treason since most Iranians are racially white. So this Canadian isnt a race traitor. As far as other middle eastern country's go that isn't always the case where there is a very high arab population.
  • edited January 2011
    Imo fucking an Iranian can't be considered race treason since most Iranians are racially white. So this Canadian isnt a race traitor. As far as other middle eastern country's go that isn't always the case where there is a very high arab population.

Oh yeah, they master race now. Here's a photo of an Iranian woman:
    Woman_with_hirsutism.jpg
    Source: I took the picture with the consent of my Iranian girlfriend.
    I'm sorry to inform you that whites are CAUCASIANS, not aryans. That whole "Iranians are whites" nonsense sprung up because of Israel.

so...

BN5I7.jpg
    edited January 2011
    ^^ Obviously that hairy mud in that picture isn't white but as far as Iran goes it's both White and people mixed with muds. With most Iranians being of Caucasoid descent. A lot of them are mixed because of previous Mud invasions but a lot of Iranians can be considered white.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Race treason? You're fucking insane.
    edited January 2011
    Race treason? You're fucking insane.

Race treason is a horrible thing but I don't thin the guy in OP's pic committed it.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm a race traitor so you know, white guy dating a native/black chick.
  • edited January 2011

You sound awful proud to be both settling out of desperation and thumbing your nose at the greatest gift your predecessors gave you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Fucking whore, she needs to be fucked and then killed. ALLAHU AKBAR!
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    You sound awful proud to be both settling out of desperation and thumbing your nose at the greatest gift your predecessors gave you.

Hmm, is this the gift to conquer inferior peoples and use them as one wills? asks Rolf. If so, is it not the right of the conquerer to have carnal knowledge of the conquered, if the conqueror chooses so? asks Rolf. Vae Victis and such, states Rolf.
  • edited January 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Hmm, is this the gift to conquer inferior peoples and use them as one wills? asks Rolf. If so, is it not the right of the conquerer to have carnal knowledge of the conquered, if the conqueror chooses so? asks Rolf. Vae Victis and such, states Rolf.

Perhaps Rolf
    However, why degrade oneself enough to find out?
    edited January 2011

Then you deserve a bullet your head. You disgust me. Enjoy diluting the gene pool with your chimp girlfriend.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    hot. vids?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Then you deserve a bullet your head. You disgust me. Enjoy diluting the gene pool with your chimp girlfriend.

guy?
    edited January 2011
    guy?

What does that mean? I'm saying you should be ashamed for your race treason.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    You sound like someone I know.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    What does that mean? I'm saying you should be ashamed for your race treason.

Thou be a fool, for there is no such thing as one of "pure" race, everyone is a mixture of different ethnic groups, even Europeans, due invasions such as the Reconquista, the Huns (and the later steppe tribes such as the Mongols, Cumans, Tartars, Kipchaks, Pechenegs) and the later Ottoman invasions of Western Europe, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    Thou be a fool, for there is no such thing as one of "pure" race, everyone is a mixture of different ethnic groups, even Europeans, due invasions such as the Reconquista, the Huns (and the later steppe tribes such as the Mongols, Cumans, Tartars, Kipchaks, Pechenegs) and the later Ottoman invasions of Western Europe, states Rolf.

I never said anyone was 100% pure you idiot. But yes white people obviously exist. I notice libtards never say this when talking to black people. A black person is different than a white who has mud blood in them from the year 1300 so stop using retarded arguments.:facepalm:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011

Do you actually know the percentage of 'white' united states citizens that have a black ancestor within the last 300 years?

Look up the stats, you are more than likely a nigger.

And I seem to be the first person in this thread that has won the lottery of life.
    Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life

It must really hurt you going through life calling some people 'muds' and yet as an American, you have a near 40% chance of going back 5 generations and finding someone you would call 'black' if you saw them.

Go back 15 generations and you will find a cotton picker.

Get your DNA tested and post the results, unless you are chicken.
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Do you actually know the percentage of 'white' united states citizens that have a black ancestor within the last 300 years?

Look up the stats, you are more than likely a nigger.

And I seem to be the first person in this thread that has won the lottery of life.

It must really hurt you going through life calling some people 'muds' and yet as an American, you have a near 40% chance of going back 5 generations and finding someone you would call 'black' if you saw them.

Go back 15 generations and you will find a cotton picker.

Get your DNA tested and post the results, unless you are chicken.

For the record Ive traced my family history back past 5 generations and it's 100% European.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    You're african faggot.

:facepalm:
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    For the record Ive traced my family history back past 5 generations and it's 100% European.

It's a good thing you did that now, you wouldn't want your opponents to bring up something like that when you are leading the ALF.
    edited January 2011
    You're african faggot.

:facepalm:

Really? Because I sure as hell don't look African. There is no proof of African blood in me and if there was then it's so far back that it hardly counts.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    The Out of Africa hypothesis has a scientific base, but even if we were descended from Africans, that means nothing towards race issues as they were not necessarily black.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011

Family lineage does not equal DNA testing, states Rolf, you're a self-hating nigger, finishes Rolf.

Racism is flawed, according to Rolf, why? because so many non-white cultures have done great things states Rolf. When Europeans were in the dark age the Islamic world was in it's golden age and both China and India were thriving far beyond the Europeans, states Rolf.

Lets not forget that the largest contiguous empire to ever exist was non-white, states Rolf, also, Rolf suggests never counting in naught but Roman numerals, for the modern numeral system is Hindu-Arabic, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    Family lineage does not equal DNA testing, states Rolf, you're a self-hating nigger, finishes Rolf.

Racism is flawed, according to Rolf, why? because so many non-white cultures have done great things states Rolf. When Europeans were in the dark age the Islamic world was in it's golden age and both China and India were thriving far beyond the Europeans, states Rolf.

Lets not forget that the largest contiguous empire to ever exist was non-white, states Rolf, also, Rolf suggests never counting in naught but Roman numerals, for the modern numeral system is Hindu-Arabic, states Rolf.

If you would like to drop your faggot ass persona and talk like a normal person I may be inclined to respond to that.
  • edited January 2011
    The golden age of Jizzlam is a liberal myth, all of their "progress" was simply the product of the Asian lands they conquered.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    I lol'd a bit. :o

On another note, why do I have a feeling that muslims are soldiers of the anti-christ? :o:confused:
    edited January 2011

How far back?

Tracing your family history means little as Rolf stated. All you have done is shown who was married to who. I will bet a cukoo has flown in somewhere.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Don't destroy his carefully constructed racial reality, he may end up shooting himself once he knows the truth.
    edited January 2011
    Don't destroy his carefully constructed racial reality, he may end up shooting himself once he knows the truth.

Nah, with his proven ability to abjure, he will probably join the black panthers.
    edited January 2011
    How far back?

Tracing your family history means little as Rolf stated. All you have done is shown who was married to who. I will bet a cukoo has flown in somewhere.

About 6 generations back. The point it is even if there is some non white blood way back a person is still white. I think that 1 drop rule is absolutely retarded. As a very general rule if you look obviously white then you are white. Something in the blood hundreds of years ago doesn't change that.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    the 1 drop rule is in fact retarded. i agree with dirty. i 1/8 concopot Mohican. and i stil preach white supremacy
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Take the genographic project dna test, and shut the fuck up monkey.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/lan/en/participate.html
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    That Iranian's ass is amazing. *****
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    That Iranian's ass is amazing. *****

nice firm round tush
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fatty. I demand you post your source so we could backtrack and kill the race traitor.
    edited January 2011
    About 6 generations back. The point it is even if there is some non white blood way back a person is still white. I think that 1 drop rule is absolutely retarded. As a very general rule if you look obviously white then you are white. Something in the blood hundreds of years ago doesn't change that.

About? It is either 6 generations or it is not 6 generations.

Your 'point' is null and void. You cannot have a thoroughbred racehorse sired by a gypsy pony.

Your general rule is also null and void. You could pluck a Kalahari bushman from the wilderness, give him cosmetic surgery and bleach his skin. Sure he would 'look' white, but he would not be white.

Likewise, 'white' looking parents with a black heritage could produce a child that looks black. How can white people have black children?

Oh, they cannot. Mixed race people have a mixed race child.

I will bet you are very good at climbing trees and fucking love bananas.
    edited January 2011
    About? It is either 6 generations or it is not 6 generations.

Your 'point' is null and void. You cannot have a thoroughbred racehorse sired by a gypsy pony.

Your general rule is also null and void. You could pluck a Kalahari bushman from the wilderness, give him cosmetic surgery and bleach his skin. Sure he would 'look' white, but he would not be white.

Likewise, 'white' looking parents with a black heritage could produce a child that looks black. How can white people have black children?

Oh, they cannot. Mixed race people have a mixed race child.

I will bet you are very good at climbing trees and fucking love bananas.

It always amuses me how this argument about "nobody being pure" is never used on other races than whites. And no a nigger with bleached skin wouldn't look white you. There are other various white features besides skin color. So yes if someone looks to be white in every way and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise they are probably white.
  • 5.56 SS1095.56 SS109 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Here is a basic rundown of the Muslami religion.

Over in Egypt or whatever there is this really really large pig named The Moohammed. It's basically the god of Muslams, they worship it as the "sacred pig" and they get really mad at people who eat pork products.

They basically hang around this gigantic pig all day and paint it with symbols and put robes and shit on it. Every now and then they have to wash it because pigs are dirty, but they can't use water because Jesus turned water into wine and they don't like wine or Jesus or something.

Anyway, they have to use urine from other Muslams because that's what it says to do in the Kuron.

So, basically, Muslami religious practices are centered around a gigantic pig that smells like urine that they paint and dress up.

It doesn't make much sense to me, but freedom of religion is cool I guess.
    edited January 2011
    It always amuses me how this argument about "nobody being pure" is never used on other races than whites.

Are you deflecting or just being proved so wrong you have to shift the goal posts of the discussion? I have mentioned other races, but they are not the issue. You brought up whites.

And no a nigger with bleached skin wouldn't look white you. There are other various white features besides skin color.

Yeah, like the nose.

Oh, Look.

post-your-face-nose-job-590.jpg

Bit of eye surgery and skin bleaching and she would be white by your standards.

So yes if someone looks to be white in every way and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise they are probably white.

Yeah, and here is a Tiger and a panda.

xfniqg.png
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    The golden age of Jizzlam is a liberal myth, all of their "progress" was simply the product of the Asian lands they conquered.

Rolf agrees, but a lot of "progress" comes from taking the technology of conquered peoples, which is especially true of the Roman Republic/Empire, many of their advancements came from conquering others, states Rolf.

The Golden Age of Islam did exist states Rolf, the actual problem with the Islamic world is that since their Golden Age has ended, they've not advanced considerably, states Rolf. Note why the Islamic world is still in the middle ages, their renaissance has yet to happen, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    The Golden Age of Islam did exist states Rolf, the actual problem with the Islamic world is that since their Golden Age has ended, they've not advanced considerably, states Rolf. Note why the Islamic world is still in the middle ages, their renaissance has yet to happen, states Rolf.

This is the discussion I always have with muhamadians when they tell me about how advanced their society was when we 'lived in caves'.

Caves we might have lived in, but we built stonehenge eons before pyramids happened and with much less manpower.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Caves we might have lived in, but we built stonehenge eons before pyramids happened and with much less manpower.

The Pyramids were created ages before Islam existed, states Rolf. The Golden Age of Islam was about 600's C.E. to 1200's C.E., states Rolf. It seems that since Hulagu Khan and his buddies utterly destroyed Baghdad (back then, by the way, Baghdad was essentially the Constantinople of the Muslim world) in the 13th century, Muslims decided to revert back to their cave-dwelling days, not much has changed since then if you look at current Muslim countries, states Rolf. By "we" Rolf hopes you are referring to the Brythonic peoples of Britain and not the Anglo-Saxons, states Rolf.
    The turks have crackers beat by almost 10K years at Göbekli Tepe.

Too bad Göbekli Tepe wasn't created by Turks, states Rolf, but possibly by the predecessors to the Sumerians who inhabited Anatolia in ages past, states Rolf. Turks didn't move into Anatolia (modern day Turkey) until after the Battle of Manzikert in 1071 C.E., states Rolf. Another theory is that Göbekli Tepe was created by the ancient Semetic peoples or predecessors to the Proto-Indo-Europeans, states Rolf.
  • edited January 2011

10k years from yesterday mudhammad wasn't even a sperm swimming around his daddy's testicles.