The Social Network [2010]

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A story about the founders of the social-networking website, Facebook.

IMDB
Torrent [720p]

No need to extra infor in this. I don't like this movie but I am forced to watch it anyway.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Anybody who actually watched this film actually knows how good it is. Just because you hate Facebook doesn't mean you shouldn't watch this movie. It's very well made. I highly recommend it to everyone.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Anybody who actually watched this film actually knows how good it is. Just because you hate Facebook doesn't mean you shouldn't watch this movie. It's very well made. I highly recommend it to everyone.

I watched it and didn't like it. If thats really an accurate portrayal of Mark Zuckerberg it makes me hate him even more. Jessie Eisenberg is a shit actor who just like Michael Cera plays the same guy in all his roles.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't pay to see this movie, but since its a torrent...

By the way, have you heard of the "anti-facebook" social network diaspora? It'll probably just become a facebook for nerds in all actuality, they need to make it easier for tards to use.
    edited January 2011
    I watched it and didn't like it. If thats really an accurate portrayal of Mark Zuckerberg it makes me hate him even more. Jessie Eisenberg is a shit actor who just like Michael Cera plays the same guy in all his roles.

I don't agree with what he did. He defiantly was a dick. Jessie Eisenberg played a good role though. He usually is very spineless in his other movies but in this one he's really ballsy. Your not thinking about it as a story. Your just saying "Oh, he's a dick so fuck this movie." Your not liking this movie simply because your not letting yourself like this movie.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I don't agree with what he did. He defiantly was a dick. Jessie Eisenberg played a good role though. He usually is very spineless in his other movies but in this one he's really ballsy. Your not thinking about it as a story. Your just saying "Oh, he's a dick so fuck this movie." Your not liking this movie simply because your not letting yourself like this movie.

I'm not even really talking about what he did more about his general smart ass additude through out the entire movie which got really old really fast.
    edited January 2011
    I respect his hard-working though. He was as dedicated as anybody. He put in hours upon hours of work into Facebook.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't pay to see this movie, but since its a torrent...

By the way, have you heard of the "anti-facebook" social network diaspora? It'll probably just become a facebook for nerds in all actuality, they need to make it easier for tards to use.

Signed up :).
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Apparently half of that movie was made up. Mark Zuckerberg himself said it was very inaccurate and made him look like a bad guy or something. Anyway, I thought it was excellent.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Signed up :).

It's only alpha at the moment. There was supposed to be a public beta a month or two ago...

I like what I've seen so far though.