Eating 4 sausages a day (no homo)

edited January 2011 in Life
Most days of the week, I'll go to the hot food counter and buy myself 4 sausages and eat them on the walk back to college. I might start putting them into a baguette for some extra flavor.

Anyway, are there any health implications which may arise from eating 4 a day?

Comments

• MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    Nitrates and fat are so good together, not so good for you. What sort of tube meat are you buying? You could ask for packaging and inspect the ingredients.

Unfortunately, hot dog companies have to make known only 25% of whatever goes into their products. So- "These dogs are 1/4 lower intestine of pig" gets the stamp of approval from uncle Sam:thumbsup:

There is this geman deli near my workplace. They have smoked, veal and boiled brats. Fucking awesome with a side of kraut and spatzle. Add a hefeweizen and I'm in heaven.
  • High-PhenatedHigh-Phenated New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    Every day? Your taste buds will kill you. They're high in sodium and saturated facts, in fact, 4 a day will put you over the limit of those macro nutrients based on a 2kcal diet.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    I drink a carton of orange juice a day, sometimes 2. It's pretty much replaced water for me.

And it's fucking awesome :thumbsup:
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited January 2011
    Every day? Your taste buds will kill you. They're high in sodium and saturated facts, in fact, 4 a day will put you over the limit of those macro nutrients based on a 2kcal diet.

This.

And this:

• edited January 2011
    I have had to limit my intake of nitrates to the absolute minimum, and I looove nitrate laden meat. 4 sausages a day, bad for you, fur sure, but I am jealous.

C/O
    "I like sausage, and wine in water glasses"
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    What an odd thing to eat. Most people usually put them in a bun or some other kind of bread.
  • edited January 2011
    I think you've convinced me to stop buying so many of them :thumbsup: