I want to murder this fucking kid

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Someone needs to kill this spoiled little shit. Look at that faggot ass hair and fake leather jacket too. I hate him and his voice and attitude with a passion.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::facepalm::angry::angry:
Look at the second video where he throws away all his parents shit because the stuff isn't "cool" enough for him.

Comments

• housemd0666housemd0666 Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    spoiled little bitch whos raising who the kid or the parents
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's just a commercial...
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    and i thought getting butthurt on the internet was bad
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    He looks stoned on great marijuana.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    he must die soon
  • edited January 2011
    If you pull this one off maybe some people will actually start supporting the ALF

Also let me go ahead and preempt your zionist conspiracy theory:
    BN5I7.jpg
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I would say the ad execs who proposed this idea be shot. Dressing a kid as a hipster and getting him to act like his opinion on vehicles matters?

Fail.

I would no more take advice on buying a vehicle from a child than I would ask them about the reletive merits of anal sex as a form of birth control.

The only place a child has in a car commerical is saying 'buy this car, it has been designed so if I get hit at 30mph, my head will not explode like a melon'.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    All children must be killed. Children are what's wrong with the world and they also grow up into what's wrong with the world.

KILL ALL CHILDREN :angry:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I'm with you, DS. That poor kid will forever be the sharp end of the materialist spear in the body of what's left of our decency.
    Look at his fucking trousers! He'll never have dropped balls!

...maybe that's a good thing
  • edited January 2011
    What a little spoiled pussy. He needs to get sent to foster care where he can learn that you get what you get and you don't get upset :mad:

You upset?

By the way, you should blame the Japanese, not the kid.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    What a poser, I hate kids which like most of us adults that do realize the irony that we once were one. Fucking birth mother. :mad:

I'll do hits on anyone who isn't a public figure for $5,000. If you can pay up I'll destroy this kid however you like. The usual fee would be $10,000 but since the economy is shit I'm going for a recession discount.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Someone just rape him. Next time he would be talking about tossing salads NOT FUCKING TOYOTA!
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    That kid's a fucking cunt. I'll stab him with a rusty shovel.
  • edited January 2011
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Why the skinny jeans?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Skinny jeans are hip you faggot. Get with the program. :mad:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Skinny jeans are hip you faggot. Get with the program. :mad:
    STFU you wannabe indie hispter. You're probably wearing fake Vans right now.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Vans are so 2009, you punk bitch.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    This commercial is the Japanese subtly saying that Americans can not control their children.
  • edited January 2011
    This commercial is the Japanese subtly saying that Americans can not control their children.

Nah, it's them taking advantage of how we think, and how we've been groomed to be really good consumers. They know that there are a portion of parents will see this commercial, not want to be lame and buy a Highlander. In America, we are what we own, and they're taking advantage of the the fact that we think that our cars say something about who we are.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    The only vehichle that kid belongs in is a unmarked van filled with nambla members.
  • PuttinOnTheRitzPuttinOnTheRitz Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    The faggot will regret it when hes older
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    Do you know something? This is exactly how the rest of the world imagines the children of English speaking nations.

Pretentious, over-confident, spoiled and out of touch with reality.
  • 4X4 Fag Drag4X4 Fag Drag Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Well, I wouldn't murder the kid.

I'd maybe make him a playmate for my horny Bullmastiff that won't stop humping our floor pillows.