I just got an email from Jeff Hunter

SlagSlag Semo-Regulars
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
He says this site is gay and that zoklet is the official Totse replacement. Why can't we all just get along and unite in one forum? Come on back to zoklet guys.:(

Comments

• strapped felonstrapped felon Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I'd rather sleep in a dumpster
  • edited January 2011
    OP - Zoklet is terrible. The only reason it has activity is because it's full of refugees who were shipped there after the fall of Totse, and the rest are kidiots. It's full of spam, Zok's a nigger and the whole place is falling apart at the seams.

I'm not coming to Zoklet. This is Totse, this place is interesting, and actually going somewhere.
  • edited January 2011
    The OP can, and likely will, suck the ice cold shit from the festering corpse of his useless whore of a mother which he has been keeping in his basement as a sex toy. The OP may then, should it please him, pound boiled potatoes up his ass and go line dancing in a ditch full of broken sex toys and H2SO4, I have such a ditch in my back yard should he not have his own. Fuck you, eat shit, Cocklet cornhole, do not besmirch the noble thing that is totse with your foetid presence.

C/O
    "this is what happens when I stay sober:angry:"
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think Jeff Hunter is and was a faggot. How does that make you feel OP?:o
  • edited January 2011
    Slag wrote: »
    He says this site is gay and that zoklet is the official Totse replacement. Why can't we all just get along and unite in one forum? Come on back to zoklet guys.:(

Sure thing man, let me just grab my luggage
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011

That's kind of like saying leave pizza hut and come back to chuck e cheese.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Welcome, new troll. We accept trolls without question, so troll away. I'm not being sarcastic either :hai:
  • edited January 2011
    OP = Zoklet propoganda agent.
  • edited January 2011
    OP = Zoklet propoganda agent.

That's quite an accusation, do you have any evidence?
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I saw a picture of Zok for the first time yesterday.
    He looks like Corbin Bleu.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    I know it's quite shocking, but THIS is the real Zok:

excuse-me-black-people-scary-cross-funny-demotivational-poster-1256011665.jpg
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    That's kind of like saying leave pizza hut and come back to chuck e cheese.

Dude, this IS chuckie cheese...why would you wanna go to pizza hut.?

/analogyfail
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Even if Jeff Hunter really did say that the zoklet is the replacement for Totse.com, I would have to say that he should have just left the original up and we would never be having this conversation.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^

Yeah, but you know that he couldn't've just left it up...I mean you SHOULD know that.
    edited January 2011
    Ten years of conversation and articles... he decided to flush it all without even giving his people a fair chance to copy it. Wouldn't sell, wouldn't bargain, wouldn't share his baby with no one. He was a very intelligent but self-centered person. Not saying that's a bad thing or anything, but he was very inward-focused, which sits well with a BBS terminal environment, but not so much a social gathering place.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    ah well...if Jeff says that...I guess we had all better comply.
    edited January 2011
    hey Slagger... 'member when I hacked that Totse account with a reg-date of 2000 for you and gave you the password? What was the name of that account again? Oh, wait... Slag... was it? Tee-hee.

Good times at Ridgemont High. ;)

I made you!

*scary music begins*
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    Obligatory "slag the fag"
  • edited January 2011

Hey Slag! :) You should post here man, fuck zoklet. Your threads are awesome.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    If you don't like totse.info then don't post here. As for Mr. Hunter, I'm not bitter. Yeah he just kind of abandoned us and all that and that led to the now shithole that is cocklet but it also birthed totse.info which is in my opinoin an improvement on his original idea. We all get to start over and not make the same mistakes as before. We've already made a few improvements which, in general, has given this website the potential to be great and even superior to its predecessor. While we're not the only successor to the totse throne we are the most suited to carry the torch. &Z doesn't even have free speech. Don't believe me? Try telling Wires where she can stick that gun of hers and how you want to use her aborted fetus as a condom while you fuck her blue waffle of a vagina. See What happens.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    The OP can, and likely will, suck the ice cold shit from the festering corpse of his useless whore of a mother which he has been keeping in his basement as a sex toy. The OP may then, should it please him, pound boiled potatoes up his ass and go line dancing in a ditch full of broken sex toys and H2SO4, I have such a ditch in my back yard should he not have his own. Fuck you, eat shit, Cocklet cornhole, do not besmirch the noble thing that is totse with your foetid presence.

C/O
    "this is what happens when I stay sober:angry:"

Never even saw you on totse.com. Never saw Slag there either. You're in the same boat as slag. Problem with this site, is they just give any shithead noob a mod position. And any shithead that was a regular on zoklet.