Stop stealing threads from zoklet

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Check the timestamps dumbass, they're stealing from us.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    U be trolling dog.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    ok i started the sword play/physicalchess thread dumbass. prove me wrong.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    Check the timestamps dumbass, they're stealing from us.
    You're probably just in a different timezone. I'm from Australia (i.e. the future) and I can tell you that you guys are stealing zoklet's threads.
    edited January 2011
    We have several members from Australia.
  • edited January 2011
    OP is my new special friend
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    wood wrote: »
    You're probably just in a different timezone. I'm from Australia (i.e. the future) and I can tell you that you guys are stealing zoklet's threads.

Why the fuck would some 1 on totse steal from Cocklet anyways?
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Also, look at the thread made for breaking into commercial properties. Read the edit then go back to zoklet faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Oh good another troll.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    I don't remember you being a troll before Wood. Maybe you're just confused. The time stamps tell no lies good sir. Check them again.
  • edited January 2011
    So this dude thinks it's funny to rip off our threads, then tell us we ripped of cocklet, fuck him up the ass with a knife sideways. It took me three hours to write that post.:angry::angry::angry:

But thats what you want, isn't it Woodrow, to make totseans mad, fuck you and your pathetic site, you just created a troll. I shall call myself "Random Chicken", and be banned within the week.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    So this dude thinks it's funny to rip off our threads, then tell us we ripped of cocklet, fuck him up the ass with a knife sideways. It took me three hours to write that post.:angry::angry::angry:

But thats what you want, isn't it Woodrow, to make totseans mad, fuck you and your pathetic site, you just created a troll. I shall call myself "Random Chicken", and be banned within the week.
    Lol. I didn't copy any threads from anywhere. I only have one account on each site. I'm just letting you guys know that someone from here is doing this.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011

troll.jpg

GTFO
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I'm just letting you guys know that someone from here is doing this.

More like someone from cocklet is doing it
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    More like someone from cocklet is doing it
    You mean cooklet?

I don't see why they would.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^^ actually cooklet aint too shabby for a cooking site
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    It seems a certain faggot poster on here has been stealing threads from zoklet word for word. Is this site so shitty that you now have to resort to stealing content?

You're a faggot.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    *interference pattern emerges*

Zoklet will be closing 4/14/11. Registration will not be renewed.

*you are now being returned to your regularly scheduled programming*

*Little House on teh Prairie*
    edited January 2011
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    *interference pattern emerges*

Zoklet will be closing 4/14/11. Registration will not be renewed.

*you are now being returned to your regularly scheduled programming*

*Little House on teh Prairie*

is this true???!!! :eek: :thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    On behalf of everyone here at TOTSE.INFO, I would like to apologize for stealing threads from Zoklet. We will never do it again.
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    is this true???!!! :eek: :thumbsup:
    Yep. Goodbye Zoklet.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    On behalf of everyone here at TOTSE.INFO, I would like to apologize for stealing threads from Zoklet. We will never do it again.

The exact opposite is happening, OP is a troll.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10009
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks man, maybe this can be the start of a healthy relationship between zoklet and .info.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks man, maybe this can be the start of a healthy relationship between zoklet and .info.

lol u fag
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    Also, how do I thank posts here?
  • edited January 2011
    Also, how do I thank posts here?

You can't. We don't use that feature here, it's gay.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    You can't. We don't use that feature here, it's gay.
    I would thank this post if I could.
  • edited January 2011
    I would thank this post if I could.

it is so good to hear it
  • edited January 2011
    To be honest, if a post or a thread is worthy of some actual thanks, you should say it in your own response. This allows you to continue the discussion, give thanks for the content and provide something to the community other than a little number saying how many people have liked something.

Plus, we're not Facebook :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    To be honest, if a post or a thread is worthy of some actual thanks, you should say it in your own response. This allows you to continue the discussion, give thanks for the content and provide something to the community other than a little number saying how many people have liked something.

Plus, we're not Facebook :thumbsup:

it is so good to hear it
    edited January 2011
    ...Plus, we're not Facebook :thumbsup:
    I've always looked at the WWW version of the BBS as a fancy chat program with a lot of bells and whistles on it. Facebook... as you say. It was nice when it was all text-based document submissions, because you could still get your message out there and get feedback from it (in the form of competing articles) without having the "gang-bang" effect of a room full of IRC chatterers.
  • edited January 2011
    I've always looked at the WWW version of the BBS as a fancy chat program with a lot of bells and whistles on it. Facebook... as you say. It was nice when it was all text-based document submissions, because you could still get your message out there and get feedback from it (in the form of competing articles) without having the "gang-bang" effect of a room full of IRC chatterers.

I see your point, but times have pretty much changed for good now. I don't think I know many people who would happily prefer to use the old BBS rather than the WWW version anymore, as time has changed the way shit happens.

I apologize if that made no sense.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    it is so good to hear it
    I appreciated this post.
  • edited January 2011

It was nice when telegraphs were around because you didn't have to deal with bad connections

Times have changed, deal with it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    I know I apologized on behalf of everyone here, but it would be nice if everybody gave their own personal apologies as well. Plagiarism is unacceptable.
  • edited January 2011
    I know I apologized on behalf of everyone here, but it would be nice if everybody gave their own personal apologies as well. Plagiarism is unacceptable.

it is so good to hear it
    edited January 2011
    All Jeff Hunter owned was the webspace. That's it! He didn't own the community, neither did he own the members, neither did he own the content, neither did he own the spirit. See, that's exactly where Zok made his biggest mistake: in thinking he owned more than the webspace. He doesn't, and nobody does!
  • edited January 2011
    All Jeff Hunter owned was the webspace. That's it! He didn't own the community, neither did he own the members, neither did he own the content, neither did he own the spirit. See, that's exactly where Zok made his biggest mistake: in thinking he owned more than the webspace. He doesn't, and nobody does!

it is so good to hear it