Energy drinks that give you a good buzz.

JestAJestA Regular
edited January 2011 in Life
I think NoS is the best energy drink that gives you the best "buzz". (im not taking into acount the alcoholic kinds like mad dog) other than nos i would have to say Monster nitrous. as it makes me floaty if i drink like 3 or more. With nos though you only have to drink about 2 of the big bottles. i used to drink 2 or more a day. but any ways what do you guys on Totse think is the best energy drink and why?
i dont know why i like energy drinks but hate other illegal speedy drugs like meth. but i guess its a personal preference meh....

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Best energy drink is definitely NOS. Best alcoholic energy drink is probably Joose but I haven't had that many different kinds. Best energy candy is Crackheads 2.

Those are the only caffeine filled things that i eat/drink.

of course joose is good but Mad Dog and Sparkz is way better.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    sparks is like monster+alkyhol good stuff. i used to steal NOS drinks from my job at the liquor store. pretty good caffeine buzz. ftbs man just drink a 5 hr energy
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    sparks is like monster+alkyhol good stuff. i used to steal NOS drinks from my job at the liquor store. pretty good caffeine buzz. ftbs man just drink a 5 hr energy

i havnt tried those b4. What is the Buzz comparable 2?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    it's a good buzz, almost like caffeine pills.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    MD2020? as in the bum wine? I didn't know that they added caffeine in there :eek: I drink those all the time but they just get me unbelievably drunk and i never noticed a jolt of energy.

Never heard of sparkz though.

i think they took Sparkz off the shelf because some dum ass kids drank like ten of them and od'd and died. but i could be wrong.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited January 2011
    I like NOS as well. I like to drink a can or 2 (16 OZ) before the sort at work and by the time I start I'm feeling pretty good. If I'm looking for clean energy, I'll drink a 5 hour energy drink.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited January 2011
    Redline
    /thread
    main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39817&g2_serialNumber=2
  • edited January 2011
    I like Jolt, sugar free. I like a good caffeine/taurine rush, but the sugar leaves me feeling crapped out if I have too much. The rockstar coffee ones are good too, strictly from a taste perspective.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    No fear from sobe always gave me the best rush, idk if they even make it anymore though. Usually if I'm looking for energy, I'll drink and extra strength 5 hour energy with a vault.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    Monster!
  • JBvenom777JBvenom777 New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    I still have 20 cans of "cocaine" energy drink left. If you have ever had this stuff, it hurts like all hell going down, but three of them could probably kill a cow. That shit can give anybody a buzz. Plus, Venom is pretty good.