Spectral/Daguru/DarkRodent are all the same person

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The way I recall it, it was you who started out with the insults. DaGuru would have never insulted you or your intelligence first... he would respect you to the hilt right up until the point you insulted him without due cause, or insulted his intelligence by making accusations without due cause. Even if you were the ugliest member on this board, he would give you respect you hadn't even earned yet as a forward payment, but as soon as you cross the line from common sense into personal agenda, he strikes. And I respect that feature of DaGuru immensely.

Don't you find it just a little bit odd that the way you recall things is never the same as the way everyone else recalls things?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's going to be a community devoted entirely to underground information, ideas, and contributions. Kids, or members who behave like kids, will be booted promptly and without question. Moderators will be fully equipped to do their job, and they will be persons who have proved themselves, and will have full backing from the administration at all times. The community will generate income through the value of its contributions, and will include features much like IDChief's setup. Any profits obtained will be evenly distributed among moderators and contributors alike. Community traitors will be mowed down like grass. Community takers will be ousted without hesitation. No one will piss on a single thread of an honest contributor, and each contributor will be acknowledged and rewarded for their efforts, not stifled, held back, or overlooked. It will be nothing like you see either here or on Zoklet. People like you wouldn't fit in there because you'd want to play kid-games, but there'll be no place at all for that there. It will be a mature, adult-based, discussion area... a place where people can come in, give a little, and take away a lot.

Super cool story bro and I look forward to seeing what kind of site you and your other personality start.:rolleyes:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    You're that annoying dipshit from tRP, ain't you? Inquiring minds need to know... or do you not kiss and tell?

What the fuck is tRP?
  • edited January 2011
    Don't you find it just a little bit odd that the way you recall things is never the same as the way everyone else recalls things?

One thing that certainly can't be forgotten.....you claimed publicy you've been done commenting about these issues, at least 4 or 5 times now. *sniggers*

Rodent does your word ever mean ANYTHING on these boards?

Oh and for the record, here is the part of post that left Rodent's backside so bruised and why he can't have any normal or civil discourse with me....
    DaGuru wrote: »
    -Why would anyone EVER need a "shtick" or "gimmick" account any how? Hell, I don't think I've EVER found one respectable poster that really enjoyed Brandon, or thought his brand of humor is what people wanted to be recognized with. I mean seriously.....isn't that lame brain kidiocy the kind of stuff we are TRYING to leave behind with the rest of the chumps and monkeys swimming in their own piss? Dark Rodent...I don't get it man....we've talked privately and on the boards, you OBVIOUSLY have so much life wisdom and experiences to bring to us....why can't you just post and make your legacy with all that? What the fuck is up with the Barbie Doll bullshit.....it makes you look like another silly caricature, game player, or garden variety kidiot jacking off because he can play with text and a submit button. How about just posting and entertaing us in your normal guise.....cuz if I wanted silly/predictable shtick I would turn on ICarly, and jerk MYSELF off in the process. :fap:

No, I wasn't name calling at all....just calling out someone that has tried to portray the role of an adult for acting like just another kidiot getting off on Barbie Dolls and game playing.

Go ahead Rodent....give us a thrilling rendition how YOUR twisted idea of the ole Totse was all about such silly immaturity and foolishness. Oh wait, you are "done" with this whole thing.....you still can't explain any part of that, can you? :rolleyes:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    It's going to be a community devoted entirely to underground information, ideas, and contributions. Kids, or members who behave like kids, will be booted promptly and without question. Moderators will be fully equipped to do their job, and they will be persons who have proved themselves, and will have full backing from the administration at all times. The community will generate income through the value of its contributions, and will include features much like IDChief's setup. Any profits obtained will be evenly distributed among moderators and contributors alike. Community traitors will be mowed down like grass. Community takers will be ousted without hesitation. No one will piss on a single thread of an honest contributor, and each contributor will be acknowledged and rewarded for their efforts, not stifled, held back, or overlooked. It will be nothing like you see either here or on Zoklet. People like you wouldn't fit in there because you'd want to play kid-games, but there'll be no place at all for that there. It will be a mature, adult-based, discussion area... a place where people can come in, give a little, and take away a lot.

There you go, blowing your arse off about "The Damage Done" again.

iamtc.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    One thing that certainly can't be forgotten.....you claimed publicy you've been done commenting about these issues, at least 4 or 5 times now. *sniggers*

Rodent does your word ever mean ANYTHING on these boards?

Oh and for the record, here is the part of post that left Rodent's backside so bruised and why he can't have any normal or civil discourse with me....

No, I wasn't name calling at all....just calling out someone that has tried to portray the role of an adult for acting like just another kidiot getting off on Barbie Dolls and game playing.

Go ahead Rodent....give us a thrilling rendition how YOUR twisted idea of the ole Totse was all about such silly immaturity and foolishness. Oh wait, you are "done" with this whole thing.....you still can't explain any part of that, can you? :rolleyes:

i-demand-an-explanation.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    oTFdH.png

lol i forgot ads existed :o
  • edited January 2011
    Typical 4 channing tripe

Ain't you being a bit redundant at this point? Since you've already exposed your obsession with anon/sock accounts....everyone knows already you are just an average kidiot. No need to post silly IMG tags as your "discussion" to hammer that point home even more.

Speaking of "explanations"....funny how everyone completed avoided my inquiry about why the Yoda account was disabled. Amazing how when Fang left you feigned such serious indignation about people deleting content.....but of course being the flip-flopping hypocrite that you are, you are party to that very thing just a few days later not that Yoda has mysteriously gone poof.

Think if you throw away your most obvious Barbie Doll, people will forget this is the "kind" of person/poster you are? :facepalm:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd say it would be productive for all of us to lay down our battle axes at least for a little while... let the ground soak some of the blood up... let the birds do their work... give the worms a chance to settle in. Mutual annihilation can be ours, surely, but let it not be today. Today, let us lay down our swords, drink a little ale, and sing a song of yesteryear... lest we forget. Lest we forget.

Sensible idea. Remember this too 'my enemies enemy is my friend'.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    No need to get defensive man, everybody has their "reasons" for their alt accounts. I understand this, hell, even Spectral understands this, why else would he refuse to ban your obvious sock puppet while continuing to ban other members?

Bump:)
  • edited January 2011
    I'd say it would be productive for all of us to lay down our battle axes at least for a little while....

B-B-B-B-B-But what about our "friend"....Yoda? We gonna give up the search party for him? All that great content he gave us, and yet.....it was deleted in haste for whatever reason, along with his very soul. Sorry, but it's hard for me to find any sense of peace....until all corpses are accounted for.

Besides, even if we did decide to agree to quit fighting, what good would it do? Rodent has proven time and again how he never lives up to anything he says.....you'd be reaching over to him to pass the peace pipe, and he'd brain your skull in with a rock. :thumbsdown:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    I'd say it would be productive for all of us to lay down our battle axes at least for a little while... let the ground soak some of the blood up... let the birds do their work... give the worms a chance to settle in. Mutual annihilation can be ours, surely, but let it not be today. Today, let us lay down our swords, drink a little ale, and sing a song of yesteryear... lest we forget. Lest we forget.
    Sorry....I know this is gonna seem like a st00pid question, but....Battle axes or swords? Which ones were we wielding again? :rolleyes:

A cease fire - The first logical reasoning I've heard from you in a long post Spec....Good show mang. :cool:
  • edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    A cease fire - The first logical reasoning I've heard from you in a long post Spec....Good show mang. :cool:

As a global mod do you have any extra info regarding poor old Yoda, or doesn't the fact content getting deleted willy nilly for whatever games behind the scene bother you any?
    edited January 2011
    Ain't you being a bit redundant at this point? Since you've already exposed your obsession with anon/sock accounts....everyone knows already you are just an average kidiot. No need to post silly IMG tags as your "discussion" to hammer that point home even more.

Speaking of "explanations"....funny how everyone completed avoided my inquiry about why the Yoda account was disabled. Amazing how when Fang left you feigned such serious indignation about people deleting content.....but of course being the flip-flopping hypocrite that you are, you are party to that very thing just a few days later not that Yoda has mysteriously gone poof.

Think if you throw away your most obvious Barbie Doll, people will forget this is the "kind" of person/poster you are? :facepalm:

You mean the way you avoided discussion of your Flip Flop BS after my "thesis"?

As a global mod do you have any extra info regarding poor old Yoda, or doesn't the fact content getting deleted willy nilly for whatever games behind the scene bother you any?

Just so you can sleep tonight DaGuru the Yoda account was disabled after I agreed to stop using it. I agreed to stop using it because to any people got butt hurt over something that was nothing but a little fun.

@Spectral I am willing to call a truce with you but not with you other account, he is an ass that has never contributed anything to any site I have seen him on.
  • edited January 2011
    Just so you can sleep tonight DaGuru the Yoda account was disabled after I agreed to stop using it. I agreed to stop using it because to any people got butt hurt over something that was nothing but a little fun.

Reading through all that frontier gibberish....

So basically you got content deleted on a whim, all because YOU wanted to, which is giving you SPECIAL/EXTRA perks which ever other user doesn't have......yet you still had the audacity to claim Spectral has to be "like everyone else" with your faked indignancy and flip-flopping hissy fit on the poll thread that didn't work out in your favor.

Uh huh....more hypocrisy off the lips of Rodent, you ain't really a champion for community/equality, instead its just a cute buzzphrase you flail around only when it suits you.....while all the other times you just avoid it like the plague.

Thanks for finally admitting you get extra help from DFG though, and forever blowing up that empty rhetoric of ..."equality" for everyone.
    edited January 2011
    Reading through all that frontier gibberish....

So basically you got content deleted on a whim, all because YOU wanted to, which is giving you SPECIAL/EXTRA perks which ever other user doesn't have......yet you still had the audacity to claim Spectral has to be "like everyone else" with your faked indignancy and flip-flopping hissy fit on the poll thread that didn't work out in your favor.

Uh huh....more hypocrisy off the lips of Rodent, you ain't really a champion for community/equality, instead its just a cute buzzphrase you flail around only when it suits you.....while all the other times you just avoid it like the plague.

Thanks for finally admitting you get extra help from DFG though, and forever blowing up that empty rhetoric of ..."equality" for everyone.

Where do you see the word deleted in my post?
    edited January 2011
    Just for the record I stopped using the account at the request of DFG and Hellish. It seems that some people here are just too sensitive to deal with reading posts written differently than what they were used to. So I voluntarily gave up the account to keep the peace.

What I don't understand is why DaGuru is still posting here. What does he get from it? Does it make is pathetic life more fulfilling to make up stories about Barbie Dolls and try to insult others online? Is he somehow made to feel better about himself by telling 2 different websites that he does not like the way they are run? Will he ever find a website that meets his approval?
    edited January 2011
    Nothing is set in stone and even stones change. What I don't understand, and I am not trying to start more shti with you, why are you still here? You and your little sidekick have already told everyone how you feel about this place and how it is run. You have already stated you are going to start your own site. So what do you get out of coming here now? Why aren't you sitting in the CP of your new site and getting it ready for launch?
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Errrr... wasn't it already "set in stone" that no content would be deleted? What gives? Where is Yoda's valuable posts?

The only posts that were changed were those made using the Yoda account. These posts appear as posts made by guests, and only the account was deleted, not the posts. This does not affect any threads that Yoda posted in.

Now, even if the posts were deleted, they would be deleted by the user's own choice, which is their right, provided that it does not affect other users' posts.
    Nothing is set in stone and even stones change.

I like to think that the ten rules and principles in the FAQ are set in stone. The entire reason for leaving zoklet for me was because they did not have any rules set in stone for protecting content. I know that certain rules can change, but some things have to be absolute or else people would feel that their content is not secure and would leave.
  • edited January 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the Rodent still whining "why is DaGuru" here. :thumbsdown:

Go ahead Rodent...rant and rave about anything else, ANYTHING so we don't have to talk about why your sock accounts got deleted from the public record along with all of the "contributions" that were contained within it.

How about that gas leak huh? Wanna prattle on about that for a couple pages, so we can try to take the spotlight off of the bullshit games that are being played behind the scenes for you....since you are this proponent of "everyone is equal" here at Totse????

C'mon flip-flopper......where's the CONSISTENCY????
  • edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    The only posts that were changed were those made using the Yoda account. These posts appear a posts made by guests, and only the account was deleted, not the posts. This does not affect any threads that Yoda posted in.

Now, even if the posts were deleted, they would be deleted by the user's own choice, which is their right, provided that it does not affect other users' posts.

I like to think that the ten rules and principles in the FAQ are set in stone. The entire reason for leaving zoklet for me was because they did not have any rules set in stone for protecting content. I know that certain rules can change, but some things have to be absolute or else people would feel that their content is not secure and would leave.

Thanks Vozhde...for FINALLY bringing some clarity and explanation about this Yoda mess. :thumbsup:

My next question is then, and perhaps its just a techy one you can't answer.....is there a way to change Yoda's old posts from "guest" to "One of Dark Rodent's multitude of Barbie Outfits".....just so the community can keep a historical and accurate account of just who and what we are dealing with here? :confused:
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh, is that so? Could you kindly point me to a single one of these posts?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=115688&postcount=4

I think the problem occurs because once an account is no longer a member, but is instead a guest, their posts can not be searched for. To find them the way I did, one would have to look through past threads that Yoda posted in.
    edited January 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the Rodent still whining "why is DaGuru" here. :thumbsdown:

Go ahead Rodent...rant and rave about anything else, ANYTHING so we don't have to talk about why your sock accounts got deleted from the public record along with all of the "contributions" that were contained within it.

How about that gas leak huh? Wanna prattle on about that for a couple pages, so we can try to take the spotlight off of the bullshit games that are being played behind the scenes for you....since you are this proponent of "everyone is equal" here at Totse????

C'mon flip-flopper......where's the CONSISTENCY????

Any duck and dive you can think of to keep from answering why you are still here I see.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Still waiting for one of you loud-mouths to show me how you can come in off a Bell Canada, Roadrunner or Comcast IP when you're really on a proxy. Warbeast? Any progress? TheDarkRodent, Sanchez? Ya... lots of hot air and accusations, but ask them to deliver and they stand there grabbing each other's asses while looking up at the sky and whistling Dixie. Typical soup sandwiches.
    Give it a rest. Everyone knows you're DaGuru. And for me to use a Bell Canada IP would require me knowing someone with a Bell Canada account, or going to canada myself and getting one, setting a proxy on that PC and going back. Or doing something illegal, which I'm not about to do in order to prove you can fool an IP checker with a proxy. As for the others, perhaps. I'm lazy and don't have a car right now, but I may put a proxy on a library computer somewhere when I can, which will probably have a comcast account.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/19281-any-way-know-if-someone-using-proxy.html

See there, and anywhere else people actually understand how computers and networks/proxies work, they will tell you it is impossible to find out if a person is using a proxy if they are using a good proxy. Unless you want to do something illegal like I already pointed out.

A proxy doesn't depend on the ISP. If the connection from the client PC to the proxy PC is encrypted, they won't even know it's a proxy. So the ISP you use has nothing to do with it. A (anonymous) proxy(for those that don't know) isn't a service your ISP offers you. It's just software you set up yourself.

You should make your own website though, instead of just talking about it. It may be quite good but we won't know until you do it.
    edited January 2011
    I was waiting to see if anyone else would figure this out. But it would be a simple matter (assuming Spectral knew someone with a Road Runner account) to install something like PCanywhere or any number of other remote access solutions, including remote desktop, to simply connect remotely and post away from the host system.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yoda's posts were... errrr... disabled as well. That's why we can't find any of them. They're not actually deleted, they're disabled. Wish I could disable my electricity bill. Damn.

mabye you could "unnaprove" it?
  • edited January 2011
    Holy shit there are a whole ton of moronic and stupid people STILL not getting the picture here. And its funny how none of the admins want to put so many idiots in their place and clear up their arrogance. Here is how this thread looks, to those witnessing you drooling nincompoops.

Totse Masses: "Ya know, if you wear a mask, it could be ANYONE in there!"

Innocent bystander spewing common sense: "Ok, but nobody is wearing a mask".

Totse: "Its real easy to wear a mask, you can pick up one ANYWHERE!"

Common sense: "But again, nobody is wearing a mask"

Totse: "There's all kinds of masks, ugly ones, pretty ones, expensive ones, a huge variety!"

Common Sense: "Sure sure, but the people you claim have masks on, aren't wearing any".

Totse: "But you COULD have a whole closet filled with masks, and since you have the ability to go to any costume store...chances are you DO have some somewhere."

Common Sense: "Yeah, anything is possible, but in the REAL scenario here...nobody is wearing a mask".

Totse: "But, *slobber*, herp, derp, nomnomnom......"

And on and on it goes! :fap:

At this point, its clear of one thing.....Rodent and a couple others are so desperate to get rid of Spectral and myself, they'll stoop to any possible out to make that happen. Rodent has probably got a lenghty campaign in mind, so one of us finally "cracks"...giving the public even more personal info about us, so then he can brandish that PI like the Arc of the Convenant as his personal trophy.

How about this Rodent...if you are SO desperate to fuck with me, and play these childish games from behind your keyboard? Fuck the beer, let's you and I meet up somewhere secluded....and once I leave your bloody carcass in a heap, I'll supply you with all the information you want proving I'm just some sap in northeast Ohio that has been using DaGuru monicker for over a decade before I even found Totse.

Hell, we can even videotape it and post it on Youtube...your little beat down...errrr meetup with me...and finally once and for all you won't look like some cowardly/crooked little bitch just hiding behind your keyboard playing games within the safety of your own home.

C'mon Berea boy...Mr. NASA tough guy....get the fuck out of your little bubble, and show everyone just how much sauce you got.

Or you can keep playing these silly games of fairy tales, ad hominem rhetoric, and of course Barbie Doll Dressup Time....and you can be the iconic image of just how much of a failure this website will inevitably be.
  • edited January 2011
    Let's say that was the case, and I was in Canada but piped my Bell Canada IP over to a computer in the United States via PcAnywhere. How do I get a computer over there to the US, where would I set it up there, and who would manage setting up and maintaining that computer over in the States? If it suddenly went down or had to rebooted, who the hell is going to reboot it if I'm really over in Canada? Is the computer located in an attic somewhere in States with a mechanized robot to handle the controls over there? You see how little sense you're making?

He/they would rather come up with intricate fairy tales and spam the boards with them ad nauseum......instead of having to deal with their own stupidity and sins. They'll stop at NOTHING to continue this charade, no matter how stupid or immature....as long as the spotlight is off of their boorish behavior.

Funny too how DFG keeps saying "I'm sick of the drama" behind the scenes....but the very people that could end the drama continue to let this nonsensical charade play out.
  • edited January 2011
    Holy shit there are a whole ton of moronic and stupid people STILL not getting the picture here. And its funny how none of the admins want to put so many idiots in their place and clear up their arrogance. Here is how this thread looks, to those witnessing you drooling nincompoops.

Totse Masses: "Ya know, if you wear a mask, it could be ANYONE in there!"

Innocent bystander spewing common sense: "Ok, but nobody is wearing a mask".

Totse: "Its real easy to wear a mask, you can pick up one ANYWHERE!"

Common sense: "But again, nobody is wearing a mask"

Totse: "There's all kinds of masks, ugly ones, pretty ones, expensive ones, a huge variety!"

Common Sense: "Sure sure, but the people you claim have masks on, aren't wearing any".

Totse: "But you COULD have a whole closet filled with masks, and since you have the ability to go to any costume store...chances are you DO have some somewhere."

Common Sense: "Yeah, anything is possible, but in the REAL scenario here...nobody is wearing a mask".

Totse: "But, *slobber*, herp, derp, nomnomnom......"

And on and on it goes! :fap:

At this point, its clear of one thing.....Rodent and a couple others are so desperate to get rid of Spectral and myself, they'll stoop to any possible out to make that happen. Rodent has probably got a lenghty campaign in mind, so one of us finally "cracks"...giving the public even more personal info about us, so then he can brandish that PI like the Arc of the Convenant as his personal trophy.

How about this Rodent...if you are SO desperate to fuck with me, and play these childish games from behind your keyboard? Fuck the beer, let's you and I meet up somewhere secluded....and once I leave your bloody carcass in a heap, I'll supply you with all the information you want proving I'm just some sap in northeast Ohio that has been using DaGuru monicker for over a decade before I even found Totse.

Hell, we can even videotape it and post it on Youtube...your little beat down...errrr meetup with me...and finally once and for all you won't look like some cowardly/crooked little bitch just hiding behind your keyboard playing games within the safety of your own home.

C'mon Berea boy...Mr. NASA tough guy....get the fuck out of your little bubble, and show everyone just how much sauce you got.

Or you can keep playing these silly games of fairy tales, ad hominem rhetoric, and of course Barbie Doll Dressup Time....and you can be the iconic image of just how much of a failure this website will inevitably be.

What is it with you and poor analogies?
  • edited January 2011
    What is it with you and poor analogies?

What poor analogy....for pages now people have been droning on how I COULD be using proxies, but I never have. Not here, not Zoklet, not the original Totse.

So basically you are all ranting about nonsense and fairy tales. Silly hypocritical scenarios that have NEVER taken place. See you on page 5 after a couple more pages of more "make pretend time" (don't forget the dollies Rodent, always adds to it)....and I'll bring even more colorful comparisions to just how stupid the majority of the posts on this thread are. :cool:
  • edited January 2011

Failure, failure, failure, and more failures. That's ALL that will come from this kind of mindset, as was so keenly PROVEN at zoklet. And YET, we see a persistence and a push toward the exact same kind of extinction plan.

Careful Spectral......I just said a very similar thing to DFG in a PM I sent him, and now he might jump on the "you guise are the same" train just because the message might be too harsh for him to deal with.

DFG pretty much just "wishes" a lot of this controversy would go away, but the world don't work like that...and without him getting involved in the politics/hardships of these issues, they will continue to fester and get worse.

DFG HATES being compared to Zok, and while I tried breaking it to him softly that his "ignore it and it will go away" is so strikingly similar......I hope he can put ego aside long enough to remember Zok's multiple failures on not one but TWO websites, and finally get a fire under his ass hot enough to not let that happen here.
    edited January 2011
    Let's say that was the case, and I was in Canada but piped my Bell Canada IP over to a computer in the United States via PcAnywhere. How do I get a computer over there to the US, where would I set it up there, and who would manage setting up and maintaining that computer over in the States? If it suddenly went down or had to rebooted, who the hell is going to reboot it if I'm really over in Canada? Is the computer located in an attic somewhere in States with a mechanized robot to handle the controls over there? You see how little sense you're making?

Way to over complicate the simple there Spec. Setting up a remote desktop connection on a Windoze system takes all of about 1 minute. Phone calls have been available to the US from Canada since before either of us were born.

But rather than waste time with your words games I will simply provide proof of concept. I have buddy who live in FL. I will get with him on the phone one night this weekend and walk him through setting up remote desktop access for me on his PC. I will then logon with my TDR account from home and create another account (for him) via desktop connection using his PC.

From there it will be impossible to determine if I am posting from my account from my system at home or from his account via my system at home accessing his PC remotely.

My account will have my Road Runner IP and his will have his FL ISP provided IP. From there I can agree with myself or argue with myself as I see fit and not even Hellish or DFG would know the difference.

Of course we are both smart enough to know that you know how to do this. That or your shell script post was plagiarized.

I find the biggest fuckup Dfg has going here is the policies he has going. For example, the "set in stone" policies. It's great to have policies which are set in stone, but they have to be the right ones. A great policy to set in stone is one where no excuse will be made for those either defacing or otherwise preventing others from productive discussion in the discussion forums. That would be a GREAT policy to set in stone... one where NOBODY argues about it... because it's already set in stone. But, no... we still have people arguing the benefits of spammers and general wastes of space. Set in stone policies are great, but this administration has no idea what they should be, and even when advised what they should be through rational and logical argument, pointing to the previous failures of others who traveled the very same road, they refuse to even entertain the thought.

Another great set in stone policy would be that no one shall hoard power over others needlessly, and yet we have, just like back on Zoklet, a couple of misers who hoard power needlessly. They don't seem to realize the most obvious factors which drive a community forward, such as authority. Only authority leads to change. Without authority, no change will occur. If you want to change things, you need authority to do it. And yet we have a couple of the "in gang" who withhold due authority to those who can effect those changes, thusly preventing ANY change from occurring except for those changes THEY deem appropriate.. by THEIR OWN authority. They sit there and hold ALL the authority, piece-mealing it out to whomever THEY think is worthy of it, rather than gauging community opinion, selecting those whose track records justify it, and after making that selection, fully standing behind such a one, allowing such a one all the authority they need to make the changes they are going to bring. If they do not bring the change, or fuck up, or turn to personal agenda... then FINE... they get removed and stripped of their authority, but to remove their authority before they have even shown what they have to bring to the table, or to dismiss their track record on the basis of the whim of the one holding all the reigns of power, all that is is senselessness in the highest degree. Not that I even asked for a moderator position, but the fact that Dfg turned his back on not only the poll, which definitely showed an overwhelming majority, but turned his back on my entire history, my successes, my battles and my experience, just because HE thought it wasn't a good idea, should go to PROVE that what I say is true about the current administration.

Failure, failure, failure, and more failures. That's ALL that will come from this kind of mindset, as was so keenly PROVEN at zoklet. And YET, we see a persistence and a push toward the exact same kind of extinction plan.

Yeah Spectral, we get that you don't aprove of the way Zoklet is run or the much different way that Totse is run. We all get that you know better than anyone alive on how to run this type of community. We also get that you want to start your own thing. What we don't get is why you are still here and not on your own site.

Anyone with half of a brain could have gotten a host, domain, and installed VB in the time you have spent here telling everyone how fucked up this place is.
  • edited January 2011
    And yet Rodent COMPLETELY is avoiding the fact I'm giving him ample opportunity to prove exactly who I am. :thumbsdown:

Go ahead Rodent, dazzle the masses with all of your fairy tales and never ending quote boxes....I'm SURE that will somehow hide the fact you are unwilling to discuss FACTS.

Good ole Rodent, wants to play with Barbies and tell make pretend stories.....but in an arena titled "Read, Know, Do"....the actual FACTS of the world is something foreign and despicable to him.

Time and place, chump. Time and place......
    edited January 2011
    BUUUTTT.. that means you "have a friend" in FL. Funny that, because I have a friend in OHIO! If you can have a friend in FL, why can't I have a friend in OHIO? Oh, yes.. I remember now, because we're the same person. So in that case, try to replicate what you are accusing us of WITHOUT a friend in FL, because that's basically what you are accusing us of. Know what I mean, jelly bean?

Thanks for playin'.

Just because you have a friend in Ohio doesn't mean that DaGuru is a real person. No more than the fact that I have a friend in FL would mean that the posts would be coming from two different people if that is the way I chose to run it.

And yet Rodent COMPLETELY is avoiding the fact I'm giving him ample opportunity to prove exactly who I am. :thumbsdown:

Go ahead Rodent, dazzle the masses with all of your fairy tales and never ending quote boxes....I'm SURE that will somehow hide the fact you are unwilling to discuss FACTS.

Good ole Rodent, wants to play with Barbies and tell make pretend stories.....but in an arena titled "Read, Know, Do"....the actual FACTS of the world is something foreign and despicable to him.

Is that on offer to meet me for a beer?
  • edited January 2011
    Just because you have a friend in Ohio doesn't mean that DaGuru is a real person. No more than the fact that I have a friend in FL would mean that the posts would be coming from two different people if that is the way I chose to run it.

Is that on offer to meet me for a beer?

Scroll up jackass.....that is an offer to prove once and for all who the fuck I am. On Youtube.....with me shoving all the PI you could ever like right in your face. If you can read it through the sweat, blood and tears of course.

Now keep delaying the inevitable and just admit to everyone you are too much of a creep and coward yourself....and that meetup will NEVER happen. :thumbsdown:

InB4 a WHOLE SHITLOAD of rhetoric, and a boatload of excuses why Rodent ain't willing to find out the facts for himself. Lot easier/safer spewing these never ending lies and fairy tales, right? :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    But Dagaru. Even if you end up meeting this severaly misguided do-gooder, you do know that he'll just turn around and say you are -SpectraL and I'm the ghost in the machine, don't you?

With both of his hands in casts, he won't be able to say much of anything to this community.

But it ain't ever gonna happen any how. Cowardly little shits that have to resort to using personal information, playing with Barbie Dolls, and spewing empty ultimatums have never done anything up front/out in the open any how. We'd have a better chance having Lil Guru get served at the local bar then we would Rodent ever walking out his door and dealing with things like a *GASP* man.
    edited January 2011
    Scroll up jackass.....that is an offer to prove once and for all who the fuck I am. On Youtube.....with me shoving all the PI you could ever like right in your face. If you can read it through the sweat, blood and tears of course.

Now keep delaying the inevitable and just admit to everyone you are too much of a creep and coward yourself....and that meetup will NEVER happen. :thumbsdown:

InB4 a WHOLE SHITLOAD of rhetoric, and a boatload of excuses why Rodent ain't willing to find out the facts for himself. Lot easier/safer spewing these never ending lies and fairy tales, right? :rolleyes:

Hey there big guy, just send me a PM containing the address of the bar you want to have that beer at. Also include the time and the date but make it after the 5th of February. My Mother's husband just had open heart surgery in Michigan last week and we are going up there to visit Friday. I also have a cousin in MI who is in stage 4 of cancer in her esophagus and while I am in MI I am going to take a few days to spend with her. But after the 5th I will be back home so just let me know when and where in the Greater Cleveland area and I will even buy the 1st two rounds.
  • edited January 2011
    Hey there big guy, just send me a PM containing the address of the bar you want to have that beer at. Also include the time and the date but make it after the 5th of February. My Mother's husband just hasd open heart surgery in Michigan last week and we are going up there to visit Firday. I also have a cousin in MI who is in stage 4 of cancer in her esophagus and while I am in MI I am going to take a few days to spend with her. But after the 5th I will be back home so just let me know when and where in the Greater Cleveland area and I will even buy the 1st two rounds.

Fuck the PMs you ain't hearing me you FUCKING COWARD. This is going to be ABOVE BOARD you sissy little punk.

Tell your cousin to move out of that cesspool in Michigan and maybe she won't be around cancer (oh wait, you said you were going for a visit :facepalm: ).

And the correct terminology for the guy that is sticking his dick in your momma is "step-dad"....so you can play all of your tip-toeing around verbiage that you like, but perhaps this is just Karma dealing her a just hand since she did such a horrific job in creating such a cowardly and impish little person such as yourself.

In short, nobody give a fuck about your recent lies of "sick relatives, I got other things to do".....but I'm SURE you'll ride it out as long as you can for the less sophisticated of the bunch that is actually buying your bullshit.

Time and place punk....not "in PM".....right here where there are no outs/excuses.
    edited January 2011
    Fuck the PMs you ain't hearing me you FUCKING COWARD. This is going to be ABOVE BOARD you sissy little punk.

Tell your cousin to move out of that cesspool in Michigan and maybe she won't be around cancer (oh wait, you said you were going for a visit :facepalm: ).

And the correct terminology for the guy that is sticking his dick in your momma is "step-dad"....so you can play all of your tip-toeing around verbiage that you like, but perhaps this is just Karma dealing her a just hand since she did such a horrific job in creating such a cowardly and impish little person such as yourself.

In short, nobody give a fuck about your recent lies of "sick relatives, I got other things to do".....but I'm SURE you'll ride it out as long as you can for the less sophisticated of the bunch that is actually buying your bullshit.

Time and place punk....not "in PM".....right here where there are no outs/excuses.

Way to twist and turn there skippy. Since you won't cash the check your ass wrote I will send you a PM when I get back from MI with the information. Of course we both know you would never show up and post some shit how I never sent the PM so why don't you just post the time, date, and address right here in this thread. Now remember I am not threatening you at all just offering to buy you a few beers is all.

*awaits DaGuru's next duck*
  • edited January 2011
    Bravo! :thumbsup: Slinking around in the shadows never did really sit well with me in the first place.

Word of warning... if you're going to meet up, keep it civil, regardless of what he most probably deserves. The point of the meeting would not be fisticuffs, but to resolve your identity with this apparent blow-hard operating without any real facts under his belt. We can setup a death match later, at a more convenient time... he in the red and you in the blue. Let's not resort to violence to solve our differences and bring out the true facts of this properly.

You meet in a smoky bar, both of you do the prearranged secret handshake, you nod to one anoter, he admits he's wrong, and then we debrief here. Sound like a plan?

Nah, fuck being "nice". The only "precaution" I'll take is I'll be sure to leave my weed at home.....because seeing how uptight Rodent gets with a little reefer (Mr. Rockstar all over the country *sniggers*) it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had Ohio's finest waiting around to pinch me. Would fit his cowardly/snitch profile to a "T".....and my wallet as well as my sack don't need to be affected by his special brand of butthurt squealing.
  • edited January 2011
    Way to twist and turn there skippy. Since you won't cash the check your ass wrote I will send you a PM when I get back from MI with the information. Of course we both know you would never show up and post some shit how I never sent the PM so why don't you just post the time, date, and address right here in this thread. Now remember I am not threatening you at all just offering to buy you a few beers is all.

*awaits DaGuru's next duck*

No, you are the one twisting and turning with all kinds of excuses. Again, why all this PM bullshit? Why can't you just name a time and place...LIKE A FUCKIN MAN....but instead deviate from the real discussion with talks about sick relatives, dog's eating your homework, flat tires, or any other EXCUSE you can come up with to not put your mouth where your cowardly keyboard is.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    That would be like in fight club where Edward Norton's character is beating himself up in the parking lot and these guys walk up with a WTF expression on their faces. Be sure to film it.
    edited January 2011
    No, you are the one twisting and turning with all kinds of excuses. Again, why all this PM bullshit? Why can't you just name a time and place...LIKE A FUCKIN MAN....but instead deviate from the real discussion with talks about sick relatives, dog's eating your homework, flat tires, or any other EXCUSE you can come up with to not put your mouth where your cowardly keyboard is.

Since returning to Ohio 10 years ago there is only one bar I go to and it is a private club. I am not signing in someone I never met as a guest. So I will leave the time, date, and place up to you. So long as it is after Feb 5 like I said. But we both know you will not pick a place and post it here.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Prosperity Social Club
    1109 Starkweather
    Tremont
    Cleveland
    OH44113

Tuesday 8th February, 9pm

I will leave it up to you fellas as to who carries what newspaper / pink carnation in buttonhole / hat with three pin badges in.

Rodent, looks like all of the beers are on you.
    edited January 2011
    I know the area I can be there no problem. But I am not buying all booze just the 1st two rounds. Hell, who knows, we might find out we get along after all.
  • edited January 2011
    Since returning to Ohio 10 years ago there is only one bar I go to and it is a private club. I am not signing in someone I never met as a guest. So I will leave the time, date, and place up to you. So long as it is after Feb 5 like I said. But we both know you will not pick a place and post it here.
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Prosperity Social Club
    1109 Starkweather
    Tremont
    Cleveland
    OH44113

Tuesday 8th February, 9pm

I will leave it up to you fellas as to who carries what newspaper / pink carnation in buttonhole / hat with three pin badges in.

Rodent, looks like all of the beers are on you.
    I know the area I can be there no problem. But I am not buying all booze just the 1st two rounds. Hell, who knows, we might find out we get along after all.

Again, where the fuck is all this talk coming from about beers and bars? I'm not going there to befriend or be cordial to this cowardly little pissant.....instead show him I am EXACTLY who the fuck I've been saying I am all this time.

Or is this just another way a cowardly little stooge can have the "safety" of the police and a public place as his out excuse for being such a silly little putz?
    edited January 2011
    I was thinkin' smoke signals from the top of a high hill and the sound of deep bass drums in each quarter as a fair warning of the coming approach.

Funny how both you and DaGuru are treating this like some kind of arranged confrontation. I only suggested we have a beer. But if he exists and he does acctually show up it will be funny to watch as he nervously watches his back the whole night.

But the thing is I am such a cool guy IRL he won't be able to help but to like me.
  • edited January 2011
    Funny how both you and DaGuru are treating this like some kind of arranged confrontation. I only suggested we have a beer. But if he exists and he does acctually show up it will be funny to watch as he nervously watches his back the whole night.

But the thing is I am such a cool guy IRL he won't be able to help but to like me.

Yes Rodent....before you make another thesis with a dozen or so quote boxes, we are all fully understand what YOU want. You want some nice cozy little meeting.....whereas my suggestion WAS to meet you in a dark alley, vacant lot, park, or some other secluded place to show you I am exactly who I am.

We get it, I want an altercation.....and you want to make nice. Like I said above....FUCK NICE, and for once in your experiences on these boards back what you bring instead of staying behind the safety of your keyboard with your made up fairy tales and make pretend Barbie Dolls. :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    FTR, Hopefully this will end some debates in future.

DaGuru and TDR and Spectral are not the same person. At least when it comes to IP addresses and locations.

TDR and DaGuru do share the same location in some sense but Spectral doesn't. They might type in such a fashion that makes them look like they're one person trying to fake it but in reality they're different.

Hopefully this will set the record straight.