Crazy About Laila

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Life
It happened last week and from that moment onwards my life has changed. I can't sleep, I can barely eat and I fap too much. Half the day I am trying to keep my thoughts clean but even in broad daylight I can't stop thinking about my dream fuck laila.

I saw her while she was going to the park along with her family. She had long eye lashes and her eyes were made to seduce mortals into submission. Her legs and ass were out of this world, although her tits weren't that divine but overall the package was perfect. She was young and not that young but easily fuckable.

I tried approaching her couple of times but while getting near her my body would jitter a bit I would get this awkward feeling. I couldn't get near her because everyone was watching and even after fapping few hours ago I would have a rock solid boner.

I stalked her for two days and after that I avoided her. I am pretty sure she didn't notice me but man, I can't stop dreaming about her. Every fucking night I wake up with my shalwar wet with fresh steaming semen and a scene from a wild dream.

It always starts with me walking down the road and end in some ladders and a huge fuck fest. I think it's considered taboo to have that type of relationship in Pakistan but I can't help myself. It seems she is the one for me. I could buy her but keeping her in my house would be a nightmare. Plus, it's not easy to hide my affection for her. I am sure her family and handlers won't mind me buying her but I am sure she is valued way more in her family.

So, I am thinking of just doing a one nightstand with her. I was hoping to sneak in her yard and then drug her. After that I could fuck her and leave my semen deep inside her deep pussy and then get off the ladder and hope that no one would notice. I will take a shower after that because you don't want her hair sticking around your dick. Her tail might be an issue but I am sure I can't find a way around it.

But alas I checked today and she was sold for slaughter. I feel depressed, can I ever find true love again :(. By the way I nicknamed her Laila. I might just eat her meat or just make out with her bones to get over this strange crush.

No wonder love hurts...

Comments