FATTY_MCFUCKFACE for admin

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Give your popcorn hole a break, kid.

Listen, I'm not demanding you to leave this website. You're a great contributor when you want to be, master hacker, etc. But we don't need your shit on this website. We don't need your endless, repetitive bullshit to be splattered everywhere. Things were running smoothly before you and DaGuru decided to come here and criticize every aspect. If you're not satisfied, then, I'm gonna be as clear as possible, fuck off. If you're gonna stay, don't spam your shit all over the boards. Just because you use intellectual vocabulary with a few analogies doesn't make you any better than the "u mad" kidiots. You seem to be supporting the very thing that you were against on Zoklet. You can go ahead and call me a kid all you want, like age on the internet is of paramount importance or some shit, but you are blinded by your arrogance and empirical delusion. Nobody except DaGuru and a tiny minority of users support your shit. Don't you get it? We don't want your implementations on this website. I know you're gonna reply with some more paraphrased shit, insulting me as a poster and whatever. Don't reply, just ask yourself what your purpose here is, and decide on it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Maybe it's because your question is irrelevant.

It is not my question is a question that is being asked by many. That and you stating it is not relevant is just a chicken shit way of saying "Because I have nowhere to go but back to Zoklet."
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    Nobody except DaGuru and a tiny minority of users support your shit.

Guess you bought DFG's excuse that the poll was "invalid" too, huh? Funny how you people just want to ignore or throw out hard hitting FACTS any time it suits you.

Don't worry Daily, I'll be leaving sooner than later. Spectral has been here a lot longer, and it was only by his nudging and DFG's invite I decided to even give this place a shot. I can't speak for Spectral....but for me, there are very few people on here even worth talking with, and these last few days have showed everyone just how completely insincere most of the members are here.

At this point I'm just trying to wipe the dust/debris off my coat after getting a little "dirty" here, before I walk out the door for good. ;)
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    At this point I'm just trying to wipe the dust/debris off my coat after getting a little "dirty" here, before I walk out the door for good. ;)

Since this place is so "dirty" wouldn't you get cleaner quicker if you just stepped out and never came back?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Who is "we"?

Bitching is healthy, and serves to well expose that which is corrupt, or exonerate that which is uncorrupted. It is an avenue to growth and honesty, and a completely transparent roadway to success. Just because you don't think that's the actual case does not make it so.

So what's corrupt? The fact that Dfg wanted to make you a demi-mod before making you a mod? I bet if he made another user a mod, skipping the demi-mod thing in the process, you'll complain about how Dfg isn't sticking to the site policy.

lol, I can't believe you're complaining after Dfg accepted the numbers in the poll, and offered to make you a mod. So you're not going to become God in a matter of minutes, it's not the end of the fucking world, dude. There's no corruption here, just you wanting instant power after being mod on a shitty website like Zoklet. There's nothing difficult to understand here. You just think there is.
  • edited January 2011
    Since this place is so "dirty" wouldn't you get cleaner quicker if you just stepped out and never came back?

Sure would...but at this point I ain't gonna make it any easier on YOU!

Lord knows how desperate you are to get rid of me, warm up a few more Barbies maybe you can create an army of detractors....SURELY they would get me to leave sooner, right? :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    So what's corrupt? The fact that Dfg wanted to make you a demi-mod before making you a mod? I bet if he made another user a mod, skipping the demi-mod thing in the process, you'll complain about how Dfg isn't sticking to the site policy.

lol, I can't believe you're complaining after Dfg accepted the numbers in the poll, and offered to make you a mod. So you're not going to become God in a matter of minutes, it's not the end of the fucking world, dude. There's no corruption here, just you wanting instant power after being mod on a shitty website like Zoklet. There's nothing difficult to understand here. You just think there is.

Errr ummmm.....exactly when did DFG "accept" the numbers in the poll? The last I looked, he declared them invalid, ignored the results, closed the thread in a huff, and then reopened the thread after reconsidering later.

Please post a link to this "acceptance" of the poll by DFG....so I can follow along the same STORY that you are......
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ah, ah, ah! Let's stick to the actual facts here, and not just your bedtime story version of it. Dfg DID NOT offer me a moderator position. He offered me a demi-moderator position. There is a difference, and it is that exact difference which I call issue with. I would not support or contribute to something I do not believe in... who would? Perhaps you read my previous post on the issue of authority.

If you're so accredited and qualified, I'm sure you would have been promoted to a mod within a few days. So you don't have the power to ban users for a few days. Why are you crying about it? You don't become a doctor without going through medical school, you know?
    edited January 2011
    If you're so accredited and qualified, I'm sure you would have been promoted to a mod within a few days. So you don't have the power to ban users for a few days. Why are you crying about it? You don't become a doctor without going through medical school, you know?

Spectral has already stated if modded he would ignore the rules and runs his sections as he saw fit. I believe that would be the reason for DFG's hesitation. Of course I could be wrong so we can wait and see if DFG weighs in on this.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Errr ummmm.....exactly when did DFG "accept" the numbers in the poll? The last I looked, he declared them invalid, ignored the results, closed the thread in a huff, and then reopened the thread after reconsidering later.

Please post a link to this "acceptance" of the poll by DFG....so I can follow along the same STORY that you are......

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=124813&postcount=438

By "accept", I merely meant acknowledged. Not that the majority decided on the outcome of -SpectraL's role here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Spectral and DaGuru. Can you please cut the bullshit for once. I moved this to HB when this thread was created but since it had a lulzy value I move it back to H&S for some chill time. Not everything needs to be dissected in this fashion and yes Spectral you're derailing this thread by discussing about your moderatorship. This thread has nothing to do with this.

Everyone say on topic or else make another thread in B&M. Do not derail this thread otherwise our future Admin Mr.Fatty McFUCKFACE will perma ban you.

Oh btw, I was making Spectral a Mod but he didn't like being a Demi mod and also the poll was invalid since it contained few fake accounts and also I make mod based on their merit and contributions. CAN WE PLEASE NOT RAPE THIS THREAD.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Who is "we"?

Bitching is healthy, and serves to well expose that which is corrupt, or exonerate that which is uncorrupted. It is an avenue to growth and honesty, and a completely transparent roadway to success. Just because you don't think that's the actual case does not make it so.

"We" is the vast majority of this site. Your the one acting like a kid by getting so worked up over not being a mod that you have to derail and make every thread about you. Stop the bullshit or please fuck off.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Spectral and DaGuru. Can you please cut the bullshit for once. I moved this to HB when this thread was created but since it had a lulzy value I move it back to H&S for some chill time. Not everything needs to be dissected in this fashion and yes Spectral you're derailing this thread by discussing about your moderatorship. This thread has nothing to do with this.

Everyone say on topic or else make another thread in B&M. Do not derail this thread otherwise our future Admin Mr.Fatty McFUCKFACE will perma ban you.

Oh btw, I was making Spectral a Mod but he didn't like being a Demi mod and also the poll was invalid since it contained few fake accounts and also I make mod based on their merit and contributions. CAN WE PLEASE NOT RAPE THIS THREAD.

Oh this is soooooooo fuckin rich! :rolleyes:

I just got warned and asked to behave....all because I'm being "too" serious in a serious section on an OBVIOUS troll thread from the most worthless poster here. :facepalm:

Thanks DFG...thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Oh this is soooooooo fuckin rich! :rolleyes:

I just got warned and asked to behave....all because I'm being "too" serious in a serious section on an OBVIOUS troll thread from the most worthless poster here. :facepalm:

Thanks DFG...thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:

You're welcome. This is Help and Suggestions. And honestly I don't mind having a bit of fun. So, CHILL OUT FOR GOD SAKE!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Sure, Dfg. I was becoming uncomfortable with this level of derailment and bitching in the Suggestions forum anyways. Suggestions forum shouldn't be full of bitching, as we already have a forum for that. But the discussion here kinda went on a tangent when it was stated by somebody or other that this poll was basically pointless, and then somebody else made comment to that.. and so on... that's how conversations go sometimes. Anyways, I'm heading back to the bitching forum now, but have a read of the stuff you SHOULD be reading whenever you get a chance, instead of centering in for relief on apparently useless polls threads.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=126767&postcount=113

You do know a simple thread title, Suggested Policy for Totse.info would be more than enough for me to look at. How do you expect me to dig thread pages of bitching to find something worthwhile. Does it kill you to use PM or make a clean thread regarding this issue so I and others can look at it and possible fix the issue.

Anyway, once Fatty becomes the Admin I am sure he will deal with this issue.
  • edited January 2011
    You're welcome. This is Help and Suggestions. And honestly I don't mind having a bit of fun. So, CHILL OUT FOR GOD SAKE!

As long as you fully understand (and are ready for) the concept that TODAY'S trash.....is tomorrow's precedent.

So weeks/months from now when people are treating this particular section like just another place for inane stupidity and annoying foolishness, go back to this thread and remember how adamant you were that this was a "legitimate" thread for this section. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    The likes of Fatty would never become anything more than a shoeshiner or a busboy. Don't worry about it, man. He's an obvious idiot, and I'm sure NOBODY but the spammers and kidiots would want that clown as admin. I doubt Hellish wants a forum full of spammers and defacers like Fatty here either. He has a FEW posts where he actually contributed anything useful, but that's about it. Basically, he's nothing more than a trouble-making clown making trouble for no good reason or purposes other than his own.

Stop trying to derail this thread or I will permanently ban you from totse.info with my administrative powers.

This is your last warning.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I fully endorse FATTY MCFUCKFACE for admin.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Glad to see you think this section of the forum is intended to be "funny". And from a GLOBAL moderator to boot. :thumbsup:

So tell me Killer, when the rest of the userbase just fucks around without any care or sense of rules in any way, shape or form......you gonna wonder at the end of the day just "why" you have a userbase filled with idiots, or you gonna have the fortitude and be able to look in the mirror and realize that you too are part of the reason no decent/legitimate posters would want to call your "funny" website their home?
    Dude! Funny can be in any forum, However! we have a forum for bitching. If you wish to bitch! Take it there. If you wish to derail threads. Then please don't bitch about rules. ;)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    I was thinking the same thing. Here we have a serious and interesting discussion going, and an empty-handed member, a moderator no less, pops in a useless one-liner and walks away happy thinking it really did contribute something of interest or worth. :facepalm:

[edit] You have to bitch in bitch and moan, but you can take HB into the discussion forums well enough without issue apparently.
    Who's to say FATTYs not serious in becoming an administrator Spec? Perhaps he has ideas to help the community as administrator. Therefore it could possibly be in the correct forum "Help and Suggestions" He's not breaking any rules in putting up a thread. You are for completely derailing it though. :mad:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    *Sigh*

I am shocked this thread even made it to five pages thus far. Anyways, I believe in the old school model. Asking to be a staff member automatically disqualifies you for life, most places implement this model for a good reason. Anyways, enough playing ring around the fucking posies. If you're not serious and committed to being a staff member here or elsewhere don't just pick it up for the simple fact of making your dick feel bigger. Being a leader is being the bitch in society, while everyone else gets to voice their complaints, leaders have to hold that shit in and bite their tongue and be civil when it's the last thing they want to do sometimes.

I've already seen enough Mods around here that have taken the helm and left for some bullshit reason or another throwing a tantrum. While I applaud their attempt to help I can't help but feel whats it all for if you're just going to quit out of nowhere. Holding that shit in without voicing your opinion doesn't help nobody and so far 90% of the people that have "stepped down" have done just that. Let alone, have some damn respect and step down in the moderator forum and have a little respect for yourself and the people who are still here.

Felt like ranting that out.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    And remember, I NEVER ASKED to be a moderator. I am simply using myself as an example in my argument against the current mis-apportioning of power. I shouldn't be disqualified from using my own experiences as examples in the debate just because it's something that happened to me.

What "mis-apportioning of power" of power are you talking about? This sounds like more delusions but anyway do you have any facts at all to back this up?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    im surprised that people actualy kept this thread going. honestly.
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I feel stupid for continuing to post in it to TBH.
  • edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Dude! Funny can be in any forum, However! we have a forum for bitching. If you wish to bitch! Take it there. If you wish to derail threads. Then please don't bitch about rules. ;)

No thread derailment here bub. The topic is Fatty being a leader(?) of this place, and I'm discussing the longer term affects of that whole notion....along with the ill thought out "joke" to even give it a moment of seriousness.

I realize my text has such sting to it you grasp at any straw to minimize it, (or categorize it as "bitching" when all it really is, is just another opinion)....but the simple facts are Fatty is the icon for everything that is WRONG with this place, and as long as you give attention/substance/hope for his kind of "contributions" you are only doing the entire website a disservice and eventually sending it to its doom.

Oh noesss....DaGuru has an "OPINION"....lets attach all kinds of overly dramatic verbiage and descriptions around it, all because there is no rational debate against his takes. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    This is still active. DAMN YOU SPECTRAL.

Spectral is now banned from this thread.
  • edited January 2011
    This is still active. DAMN YOU SPECTRAL.

Spectral is now banned from this thread.

If you are serious and not trolling us....then this is by far and away the SILLIEST thing you've ever done online, and definitely one of the Top 5 Most Moronic Mistakes By A Website Admin ever. And you KNOW what company you are compared to in that note...so please don't tell us you are really putting so much seriousness to a troll thread originated by the biggest ball and chain of this website, and are legitimately censuring posters that ARE using the threads for their intent. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
  • edited January 2011
    So I guess it's NOT a joke.......and all the bullshit about "Totse Ideals" is just another flimsy buzzphrase to bring people in the door, but doesn't have a foundational root in what you are trying to do here.

Happy censuring DFG.....one helluva bed you just made for yourself here, hope Rodent can keep you cozy enough in it and his association keeps you warm at night. :fap:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    So I guess it's NOT a joke.......and all the bullshit about "Totse Ideals" is just another flimsy buzzphrase to bring people in the door, but doesn't have a foundational root in what you are trying to do here.

Happy censuring DFG.....one helluva bed you just made for yourself here, hope Rodent can keep you cozy enough in it and his association keeps you warm at night. :fap:

DaGuru you have been nothing but shit here. You and Spectral have been derailing threads with your stupid bullshit and it's enough. I am now longer going to hold your hands and tell you to back off. You have proven yourself to be idiots of the highest fucking degree. Even when an Admin tries to work with you, you go on about this and that.

It's high time we implement some changes and you guys are worse than any troll Totse would encounter. You were banned from Zoklet and it's quite clear to me that you're aiming for the same thing here.

If you don't stop your fucked up propaganda I will have to take actions against you. Hell, even Fatty is right about you and that's saying something.

I invited you on totse hoping you guys would change but I think it's too late for you to change. YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY GTFO from here. There I said it. Now, you don't have any reason to stay here. You have damaged this place enough with your unwanted bitching. You're trying to destroy this place and I am not going to stand back and let you complete your mission. Go create another website like you wanted to.

And in the end, YOU WERE A BIG FUCKiNG DISAPPOINTMENT. If only you acted your age. Fucking morons.

Oh, the thread ban was implemented to kick the trolls from serious threads and avoid the discussion at hand from being derailed. It was used against spectral because he was always dropping his sorry tale in whatever thread he could find.

Plus, his posts were reported as well. I didn't want to use it. But was either that or taking care of you idiots the old fashion way. I thoughy just maybe deep down you will think and stop being assholes for once but even after countless PM's of trying you always act like you're something. Everyone is equal here fucktards. We built this place after months of hard work and we're not going to let you fucking moron ruins it.

NOW, KINDLY GTFO and bitch some place else. You have 24 hours to mend you ways and if you fucking spam or derail threads, I will take strict actions against you.

I wasn't mad before but I am mad now. FUCK OFF ALREADY!
  • edited January 2011
    DaGuru you have been nothing but shit here. You and Spectral have been derailing threads with your stupid bullshit and it's enough. I am now longer going to hold your hands and tell you to back off. You have proven yourself to be idiots of the highest fucking degree. Even when an Admin tries to work with you, you go on about this and that.

It's high time we implement some changes and you guys are worse than any troll Totse would encounter. You were banned from Zoklet and it's quite clear to me that you're aiming for the same thing here.

If you don't stop your fucked up propaganda I will have to take actions against you. Hell, even Fatty is right about you and that's saying something.

I invited you on totse hoping you guys would change but I think it's too late for you to change. YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY GTFO from here. There I said it. Now, you don't have any reason to stay here. You have damaged this place enough with your unwanted bitching. You're trying to destroy this place and I am not going to stand back and let you complete your mission. Go create another website like you wanted to.

And in the end, YOU WERE A BIG FUCKiNG DISAPPOINTMENT. If only you acted your age. Fucking morons.

Oh, the thread ban was implemented to kick the trolls from serious threads and avoid the discussion at hand from being derailed. It was used against spectral because he was always dropping his sorry tale in whatever thread he could find.

Plus, his posts were reported as well. I didn't want to use it. But was either that or taking care of you idiots the old fashion way. I thoughy just maybe deep down you will think and stop being assholes for once but even after countless PM's of trying you always act like you're something. Everyone is equal here fucktards. We built this place after months of hard work and we're not going to let you fucking moron ruins it.

NOW, KINDLY GTFO and bitch some place else. You have 24 hours to mend you ways and if you fucking spam or derail threads, I will take strict actions against you.

*sniggers*

Should I bother even responding, or now that I have to "wait for moderator approval"....will my text never even see the light of day.

Again you are blaming everyone else but your own failed and lazy "management" here. Way to go putting some more shovel-fulls of dirt on Totse's grave. :thumbsdown:
  • edited January 2011
    Oh I'm sorry.....now I only need "moderator approval" in the B & M threads.

Sorry its hard for me to keep up with these ever changing rules/parameters/etc.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    DFG: GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN ASS!

What the hell is wrong with you, man?

Oh, really? Suddenly you don't like threads evolving beyond their OP and off-topic posts? Then why the fuck have you let fatty and TDR do exactly that, and, might I add, in a much less constructive manner? Quit the focking favoritism, dude! Spectral contributes a lot of very, very usefull shit. Suddenly it's such a problem that he's bitching in a FUCKING TROLL THREAD? DaGuru has never bothered me. I can't recall any of his posts, neither bad, nor good, so I guess he's not too much of a destructive troll, is he?
    It's high time we implement some changes

Agreed. Start with getting your head out of your fucking ass.
    and you guys are worse than any troll Totse would encounter.

Nope, they aren't. Spectral contributes, DaGuru bothers us way less than Fatty.
    You were banned from Zoklet and it's quite clear to me that you're aiming for the same thing here.

Hell no. YOU are aiming for the same thing here.

You've let TDR fuck up just about every thread he posted in for way too long. You've let Fatty make throll threads in serious forums and troll to the point that we're all falling off our chairs from amazement when the guy posts something which could be read as a contribution to the thread. Again, QUIT THE FUCKING FAVORITISM!

You know what? You disapppoint me, DFG. You don't care if TDR acts like a child and then suddenly claims to be some uber-wise master full of life experience he wants to share with us if we only endure his shit and his HUGE fucking EGO, but when it's not one of your lil' buddies doin it it suddenly destroys the community?

So what? Freedom of speech. If other users can shit on every thread they want to, let spectral do it too. In fact, he didn't. In most thread he posted in he did NOT mention the whole mod - demimod issue. Only in thread about modship or when questions were asked about it in other threads.
    Plus, his posts were reported as well.

So, all I have to do to get rid of fatty and TDR is report their posts which are not entirely on-topic or constructive? Noted.
    I didn't want to use it. But was either that or taking care of you idiots the old fashion way. I thoughy just maybe deep down you will think and stop being assholes for once but even after countless PM's of trying you always act like you're something. Everyone is equal here fucktards. We built this place after months of hard work and we're not going to let you fucking moron ruins it.

Everyone is equal? Except when they are your buddies, 'cause then they can do whatever they want.

You're in no position to tell anybody to GTFO, dude.

Well, I'm mad too. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS ALREADY AND QUIT THE FOCKIN FAVORITISM!

Edit:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There. Now it's a fucking "constructive troll".
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread is going off topic. If you want to discuss threadbans, take it to another thread. Keep the discussion to Fatty's candidacy for admin.

kthxbai
  • edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    This thread is going off topic. If you want to discuss threadbans, take it to another thread. Keep the discussion to Fatty's candidacy for admin.

kthxbai

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Yeah, anything to keep the hard hitting TRUTHS about the failures/stupidity of the people running things around here.

Go ahead Mayberry....delete Amies opinion, and you'll have proven to yet another member just how god-damn ridiculous and mind numbingly hypocritical this place has become.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    DFG: GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN ASS!

What the hell is wrong with you, man?

Oh, really? Suddenly you don't like threads evolving beyond their OP and off-topic posts? Then why the fuck have you let fatty and TDR do exactly that, and, might I add, in a much less constructive manner? Quit the focking favoritism, dude! Spectral contributes a lot of very, very usefull shit. Suddenly it's such a problem that he's bitching in a FUCKING TROLL THREAD? DaGuru has never bothered me. I can't recall any of his posts, neither bad, nor good, so I guess he's not too much of a destructive troll, is he?

Agreed. Start with getting your head out of your fucking ass.

Nope, they aren't. Spectral contributes, DaGuru bothers us way less than Fatty.

Hell no. YOU are aiming for the same thing here.

You've let TDR fuck up just about every thread he posted in for way too long. You've let Fatty make throll threads in serious forums and troll to the point that we're all falling off our chairs from amazement when the guy posts something which could be read as a contribution to the thread. Again, QUIT THE FUCKING FAVORITISM!

You know what? You disapppoint me, DFG. You don't care if TDR acts like a child and then suddenly claims to be some uber-wise master full of life experience he wants to share with us if we only endure his shit and his HUGE fucking EGO, but when it's not one of your lil' buddies doin it it suddenly destroys the community?

So what? Freedom of speech. If other users can shit on every thread they want to, let spectral do it too. In fact, he didn't. In most thread he posted in he did NOT mention the whole mod - demimod issue. Only in thread about modship or when questions were asked about it in other threads.

So, all I have to do to get rid of fatty and TDR is report their posts which are not entirely on-topic or constructive? Noted.

Everyone is equal? Except when they are your buddies, 'cause then they can do whatever they want.

You're in no position to tell anybody to GTFO, dude.

Well, I'm mad too. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS ALREADY AND QUIT THE FOCKIN FAVORITISM!

Jesus chill. Haven't taken any other action beside from this. And yes if they can bitch I can bitch too. And no TDR isn't my buddy. Plus, if this is a troll thread why are they taking is so seriously?
    edited January 2011
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Yeah, anything to keep the hard hitting TRUTHS about the failures/stupidity of the people running things around here.

Go ahead Mayberry....delete Amies opinion, and you'll have proven to yet another member just how god-damn ridiculous and mind numbingly hypocritical this place has become.

It's not my job to delete posts. I'm just keeping discussion on track. If you want to discuss this, take it to another thread.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011

kthxbai

Fuck you.

This thread was a troll thread to begin with. If this thread and all fatty and TDR's troll posts, shit posts and destructive posts are allowed, so is going off-topic IN A TROLL THREAD.

Consider my post a fucking "lulzy troll" or a "test of the moderators" or a "show of my eternal wisdom aqcuired trough my 400 year long life" if you must. It's here and I think it fits here perfectly.

Know what? I'm gonna end with a line of facepalms, 'cause that seems to be allowed here.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There. Now it's a fucking "constructive troll post".
  • edited January 2011
    Plus, if this is a troll thread why are they taking is so seriously?

Because its a SERIOUS section...and not HB you twit.

Funny how you can go off half-cocked with ultimatums and other posing when you post. But if Amie or another member doesn't agree with your nonsense.....you think they need to "chill". :facepalm:

Seriously man, you need to take at least 4 or 5 steps back at this point....you don't even realize how many people you are in the middle of chasing off with the way you are completely MISmanaging this whole thing.
  • edited January 2011
    It's not my job to delete posts. I'm just keeping discussion on track. If you want to discuss this, take it to another thread.

No, you are creating even MORE drama by being so butthurt and not allowing a dissenting opinion on this thread. Hey, if you want to go down with the ship along with DFG....more power to ya, as long as you understand you are trampling on your own integrity in the process by this favoritism moderating. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Moving to B&M.

I don't want to taint HB.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Feel free to flex your bitching muscles here. AND I Will flex mine here as well.

Spectral why did you storm other threads with guest users, it seems you like using sock accounts way too much. Plus, you did get pretty mad and decided to lol remove all the posts.

Great move :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    And the guests posts get in moderation queue in H&S by default.
    edited January 2011
    Well there goes my efforts in keeping this thread on topic. I guess I'll start bitching like everyone else.

Mods need the proper tools to stop thread derailing. I don't care if some people don't like it. Reversing decisions because some fuckups here and there decide to call you out on it just looks weak. If you want 100% free speech, then don't ever implement anything that hinders anybody from posting, even failtrolls. However, if you do implement these things, then don't reverse them because of a couple complaints. The policies here are a mess right now. If you want a forum filled with good contributions, work towards that. If you want a trollfest, work towards that. You can't have both.
  • edited January 2011
    Don't quit, Dfg. There's no need for you to quit. It's never too late to turn things around and just do the right thing from here on in. No more censure. Period. No more thread bans unless there is defacement. Period. No more stifling of valid discussion. Period. No more supporting the known fail-trolls and their enablers. Period. Get rid of the visibly incompetent/shitty mods you put in without due cause, and get some who actually know what the fuck they are doing. Period. These are not hard things to do, and you have NO EXCUSE for not doing them. Don't quit... simply turn it around for yourself. You have just enough respect left to pull it off, BUT if you continue in this track there can be nothing but ruin ahead for you. I won't be your friend if you persist attacking everything The Screaming Electron stood for, as that it just not something I can do.

For some reason he is treating this like a horse race. He thinks once he put his bet on whatever steed....he has to ride that horse (or is it Rodent? :p) to the bitter end. Sadly, he's now going to have to go back home with a pocketful of losing slips....kicking the dirt at his horrific choices in what he put all of his investment in.

Really is a damn shame you would waste SO MANY MONTHS of work, all for this kind of inane stupidity and toxic people Dfg.

A. Damn. Shame. Indeed. :(
  • edited January 2011
    The policies here are a mess right now.

Don't worry....with my 2 weeks and 200 posts in, once Dfg's 24 hour ultimatum is up.....he'll have removed me and ALL the problems of this place. :thumbsup:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ what Friday's Totse will look like. Yeah, it'll be all better then, won't it? :cool:
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    Don't quit, Dfg. There's no need for you to quit. It's never too late to turn things around and just do the right thing from here on in. No more censure. Period. No more thread bans unless there is defacement. Period. No more stifling of valid discussion. Period. No more supporting the known fail-trolls and their enablers. Period. Get rid of the visibly incompetent/shitty mods you put in without due cause, and get some who actually know what the fuck they are doing. Period. These are not hard things to do, and you have NO EXCUSE for not doing them. Don't quit... simply turn it around for yourself. You have just enough respect left to pull it off, BUT if you continue in this track there can be nothing but ruin ahead for you. I won't be your friend if you persist attacking everything The Screaming Electron stood for, as that it just not something I can do.

This.

DFG: Everybody here (well, most of us anyway) still wants to turn this into a worthy successor to Totse.com. You have done more for that than anybody else on this forum, but you have also made some serious mistakes. Everybody does. I'm sure Jeff Hunter himself made quite a few back in his days. We don't want you to make those mistakes anymore.

IMO the biggest problem is that not everybody is treated equal ATM. IT really, really, really seems like you let Fatty and TDR go whatever they want because they are your buddies while people you don't like are treated like they're about to be banned every time they cross one of your lines. Do something about that.

I'm not quitting this place, because I can see the potential this forum has, but until it lives up to it, I'm keeping this signature.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Don't worry....with my 2 weeks and 200 posts in, once Dfg's 24 hour ultimatum is up.....he'll have removed me and ALL the problems of this place. :thumbsup:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ what Friday's Totse will look like. Yeah, it'll be all better then, won't it? :cool:

You do know this is a troll thread?

:facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    Fatty told me he was serious about this thread. I wanted to keep this serious thread from becoming a bitchfest, but mere words aren't enough.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    This.

DFG: Everybody here (well, most of us anyway) still wants to turn this into a worthy successor to Totse.com. You have done more for that than anybody else on this forum, but you have also made some serious mistakes. Everybody does. I'm sure Jeff Hunter himself made quite a few back in his days. We don't want you to make those mistakes anymore.

IMO the biggest problem is that not everybody is treated equal ATM. IT really, really, really seems like you let Fatty and TDR go whatever they want because they are your buddies while people you don't like are treated like they're about to be banned every time they cross one of your lines. Do something about that.

I'm not quitting this place, because I can see the potential this forum has, but until it lives up to it, I'm keeping this signature.
    Perhaps we could discuss this further :). Do I make mistakes? YES I DO. Can I fix those mistakes? YES I CAN.

But can we make a seperate thread about this in H&S and PLEASE AS A REQUEST can we not turn that into a bitchfest. It's easier to follow things when things are kept simpler.

Anyway, Amie I would love to hear some suggestions and ideas about this. If this problem exist, maybe it does exist we can prevent this from growing more.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011

IMO the biggest problem is that not everybody is treated equal ATM. IT really, really, really seems like you let Fatty and TDR go whatever they want because they are your buddies while people you don't like are treated like they're about to be banned every time they cross one of your lines.

Fatty's been banned though...a few times.