FATTY_MCFUCKFACE for admin

13»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    If this problem exist, maybe it does exist we can prevent this from growing more.

*sniggers*

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm confused, how exactly does one get banned from a thread? Is this the enhanced ignore feature, or is it some arbitrary thing that an admin has to enable?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Fatty's been banned though...a few times.

He is thread banned, Kicked and then banned like 2-3 times already. Nothing works on him.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I'm confused, how exactly does one get banned from a thread? Is this the enhanced ignore feature, or is it some arbitrary thing that an admin has to enable?

Hmm Only Admins and Gmod can do it. If you want I can ban you from this thread so you can see it for yourself?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    No I am fine thanks. Why not leave it up to the individual users so there will be no claims of favoritism? Users who are put on ignore can't post in your threads. I mean its lame that anyone would do that, but it would clear up some issues I think.

I can find the hack for you if you want.
  • edited January 2011
    Hmm Only Admins and Gmod can do it. If you want I can ban you from this thread so you can see it for yourself?

A worthy and fitting response.....a wonderful precedent/explanation to further build(?) this community.

Keep on keepin' on Dfg.....certainly don't let ANYONE ELSE impede your efforts in completely destroying this place. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Fatty told me he was serious about this thread. I wanted to keep this serious thread from becoming a bitchfest, but mere words aren't enough.

Well, tired keeping it serious but sorry Mayberry these idiots can't stop just bickering.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Fixed for truth. :thumbsup:
    Please Spec, explain to us why you got banned from zoklet again?
  • edited January 2011
    Well, tired keeping it serious but sorry Mayberry these idiots can't stop just bickering.

Like the poor boy is in a cave....seems to echo the same thing over and over again to excuse this whole fuckin mess....

"It not my fault, it's everyone else's, else's, else's...ss.ss..sssss.ssssssssss"
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Fixed for truth. :thumbsup:

You're worthless not them. No off you go.
    No I am fine thanks. Why not leave it up to the individual users so there will be no claims of favoritism? Users who are put on ignore can't post in your threads. I mean its lame that anyone would do that, but it would clear up some issues I think.

I can find the hack for you if you want.

Hmm, that would result in more problems. Why not disable this and find a better system.
    DaGuru wrote: »
    A worthy and fitting response.....a wonderful precedent/explanation to further build(?) this community.

Keep on keepin' on Dfg.....certainly don't let ANYONE ELSE impede your efforts in completely destroying this place. :facepalm:
    Yeah, thanks for you help. :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    yes for the lulz
  • edited January 2011
    You're worthless not them. No off you go.

Hmm, that would result in more problems. Why not disable this and find a better system.

Yeah, thanks for you help. :rolleyes:

If these aren't Wires-esque responses.....then I don't know what the fuck they are. :(

Really Dfg, I wish there was a way you could remove your emotional attachment from all this....and REALLY read these posts from an unbiased eye.

Its fuckin embarrasing is what it is now.....and you seriuosly need to step back while you still have some semblance of a following or credibility.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm not banned from Zoklet. But I sure ain't contributing anything here either... not the way Dfg is leading it.

I thought you left...

Keeping this thread on topic, polls don't decide who gets to run the site.
    I voted yes.
    FATTY for president. :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    If these aren't Wires-esque responses.....then I don't know what the fuck they are. :(

Really Dfg, I wish there was a way you could remove your emotional attachment from all this....and REALLY read these posts from an unbiased eye.

Its fuckin embarrasing is what it is now.....and you seriuosly need to step back while you still have some semblance of a following or credibility.

I would advise you to step back but like always you will ignore it.

Meh, figures...
  • edited January 2011
    I would advise you to step back but like always you will ignore it.

Meh, figures...

Nice how you side-stepped a great member's concerns too. Funny how you told Aimie...."go make a different thread"....when all the points were laid right there bare at your feet.

If that didn't have Zok's voice attached to that kind of avoidance/delay/tap-dancing....nothing ever did.

But hey, this is still all MY fault right.....somehow I've put my hand in your mouth, making you spew more toxic nonsense after more toxic nonsense.

You really don't understand just how damaging your entire stance on all of this is, do you?

Or are you going to copy Zok yet again.....and just make a couple weeks worth of posts disappear, try a reboot and make it all go away?
    edited January 2011
    I'm not banned from Zoklet. But I sure ain't contributing anything here either... not the way Dfg is leading it.
    My Bad! :o

I thought you left...
    Keeping this thread on topic, polls don't decide who gets to run the site.
    Hellish said polls are srs bsnz....Surprise!! :hai:
    edited January 2011
    Ya... I came here when I didn't have to, and with the expectation that you all would be at least working toward some kind of Totse experience, but I see now that Dfg and his little in-gang are intent on turning this it into yet another cheap knockoff of Zoklet, with him playing the part of zok. No thanks. I got better things to do with my contributions.
    Well......Gunnamisyabro. :thumbsdown:
  • edited January 2011
    toward some kind of Totse experience,.

Totse experience? Yeah, if DFG was throwing darts, he just dropped his in the drink of a fellow patron in the next booth over. How "Totse" is any of this....

-remove/prevent people from posting "disagreeable text". Hello Thread Bans :facepalm:

-encourage Anon-type chicanery...allowing guest posting. :facepalm:

-encourage sock accounts, Yoda and his step-daddy. :facepalm:

Totse? Nah, just some delusional moron raping the name of something that was once great.....getting his 15 minutes of fame while exploiting it for what's its worth.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    And the guests posts get in moderation queue in H&S by default.

I thought guest posting was disabled?:confused:
  • edited January 2011
    I thought guest posting was disabled?:confused:

Careful Sanchez....the policy changes here sometimes on the hour. You get up to take a drink or use the head, you might miss some things. :eek:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    DFG: GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN ASS!

What the hell is wrong with you, man?

Oh, really? Suddenly you don't like threads evolving beyond their OP and off-topic posts? Then why the fuck have you let fatty and TDR do exactly that, and, might I add, in a much less constructive manner? Quit the focking favoritism, dude! Spectral contributes a lot of very, very usefull shit. Suddenly it's such a problem that he's bitching in a FUCKING TROLL THREAD? DaGuru has never bothered me. I can't recall any of his posts, neither bad, nor good, so I guess he's not too much of a destructive troll, is he?

Agreed. Start with getting your head out of your fucking ass.

Nope, they aren't. Spectral contributes, DaGuru bothers us way less than Fatty.

Hell no. YOU are aiming for the same thing here.

You've let TDR fuck up just about every thread he posted in for way too long. You've let Fatty make throll threads in serious forums and troll to the point that we're all falling off our chairs from amazement when the guy posts something which could be read as a contribution to the thread. Again, QUIT THE FUCKING FAVORITISM!

You know what? You disapppoint me, DFG. You don't care if TDR acts like a child and then suddenly claims to be some uber-wise master full of life experience he wants to share with us if we only endure his shit and his HUGE fucking EGO, but when it's not one of your lil' buddies doin it it suddenly destroys the community?

So what? Freedom of speech. If other users can shit on every thread they want to, let spectral do it too. In fact, he didn't. In most thread he posted in he did NOT mention the whole mod - demimod issue. Only in thread about modship or when questions were asked about it in other threads.

So, all I have to do to get rid of fatty and TDR is report their posts which are not entirely on-topic or constructive? Noted.

Everyone is equal? Except when they are your buddies, 'cause then they can do whatever they want.

You're in no position to tell anybody to GTFO, dude.

Well, I'm mad too. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS ALREADY AND QUIT THE FOCKIN FAVORITISM!

Edit:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

There. Now it's a fucking "constructive troll".

:facepalm::facepalm:
    DaGuru and Spectral have done nothing but try to harm totse. If I had my way they would have been banned already. Imo Dfg is being nice with this. Fuck spectral and fuck DaGuru they don't contribute shit and they're ONLY purpose to being here is an attempt to hurt this place.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »

You've let TDR fuck up just about every thread he posted in for way too long.

Are you still upset that I don't know or care who you are?
  • edited January 2011
    Are you still upset that I don't know or care who you are?

There he goes again......someone doesn't agree with his opinion on things....he has to attach all this overly dramatic verbiage and emotions to their simple text.

Maybe if we all typed with boxing gloves on.....the sting to our "punch" won't hurt Rodent so badly?

By the way, welcome back to the thread you vowed to never come back to....it was worth the $20 to see you go so spastic everywhere else just to "prove me wrong".

Boy, you SURE showed me! :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    But he still hasn't shown us whether he's a natural ginger or not! I say we send in Dfg to have a quick look, and we'll trust him not to do any fingering while handling the merch. :thumbsup:

After all this, you still have some trust in Dfg? :eek:

Told ya you were a softie, still looking for the best in people...no matter how many times they do ya wrong. :thumbsdown:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Bump for relevance. Fatty is the true admin of totse.info.
    edited May 2011
    You mean he is a candidate for admin, right? Thats what the poll options say...
    He won the poll and therefore should be admin.
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, but for a chance to be. Thats what the poll says. :o
    When a candidate wins, he wins the position he was running for. :facepalm:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Fatty would make a terrrrrrrible admin. No worse than the current two (one), though.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    3 actually, vineman was made admin too.
    Vineman is a server operator. Dfg, Hellish, The Dark Faggot, etc, create the failed policies.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Vineman is a server operator. Dfg, Hellish, The Dark Faggot, etc, create the failed policies.
    TDR is a mod brah.

A week or so ago and you would be correct, but it was changed :/

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showgroups.php

Edit: He is still the server operatior, but officially he is an admin.

Vineman is the Server Operator and has Admin Access on the Forums. He manages things in case something goes out.

Hellish is Totse.info Admin, he mainly handles site backup and upgradation and keeps an eye on things.

Dfg is the Forum/CMS Admin, my job is to keep this place running and assists users and do others bits.

I consult with Hellish and Vineman when implementing critical things such as flushing IP's.

The policy being made are a collection of users suggestions mostly. Although I have been a bit inactive but it was mostly due to IRL/Internet problems.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    TDR is a mod brah.

Vineman is the Server Operator and has Admin Access on the Forums. He manages things in case something goes out.

Hellish is Totse.info Admin, he mainly handles site backup and upgradation and keeps an eye on things.

Dfg is the Forum/CMS Admin, my job is to keep this place running and assists users and do others bits.

I consult with Hellish and Vineman when implementing critical things such as flushing IP's.

The policy being made are a collection of users suggestions mostly. Although I have been a bit inactive but it was mostly due to IRL/Internet problems.

correction :) :

Wineman is responsible for the booze on totse.info to keep them all hallunicating.

Hellish is only making my life difficult as Jesus :facepalm:

and you Dfg are their puppet :)

End of correction :D