is this a dream...?

mindnumbinglyfunmindnumbinglyfun Semo-Regulars
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
so when the hell did this totse doppelganger get here? what the deal is? its tripping me out..

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mescaline, i love that shit what a trip huh .
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    New shit boy
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Nah it's real.
  • mindnumbinglyfunmindnumbinglyfun Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    but really dude.. i remember totse from like what, 7 or so years ago?
  • mindnumbinglyfunmindnumbinglyfun Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    what happened?! i know why totse was shut down by the admin (jeff hunter i think? i could be way off), but whats the deal with this place? im too excited to go read the news section! just tell me!
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    what happened?! i know why totse was shut down by the admin (jeff hunter i think? i could be way off), but whats the deal with this place? im too excited to go read the news section! just tell me!

After Jeff Hunter shut down totse, he mentioned that the totse community could go to zoklet.net which is the personal website of the former totse administrator Zok. Once we went to zoklet, everything was fine for a while, but over the course of a few months, Zok tried to restrict certain aspects of free speech. That combined with some other problems caused part of the community to move here.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    After Jeff Hunter shut down totse, he mentioned that the totse community could go to zoklet.net which is the personal website of the former totse administrator Zok. Once we went to zoklet, everything was fine for a while, but over the course of a few months, Zok tried to restrict certain aspects of free speech. That combined with some other problems caused part of the community to move here.

This pretty much sums it up.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    This pretty much sums it up.

he :o left out the part where the modz were assholes that abused their powers and that place turned into a shit hole for trollers.
  • edited January 2011
    OP is a hardcore faggot
  • MrGoatboyMrGoatboy Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Yet another recognizable name! How ya been, mate? :cool: