Anti semitism does not make sense at all

AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Seriosuly. What have jewish people ever done wrong? I have absoultely no idea why anyone would take issue with jews?

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Man, you best be trollin'
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    The Jews must Die. Them being jews is reason enough for hate.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Seriosuly. What have jewish people ever done wrong? I have absoultely no idea why anyone would take issue with jews?

Because jewish people are inherently religious, even when a lot of them don't practice judaism. Religion has been used for thousands of years to brainwash people to believe one thing or another, and when you combine a religion with an ethnicity, as with jews, you have permanent brainwashing that leads to genetic mutations. some of these mutations result from incest which religion often promotes through brainwashing, and can increase the level of intelligence but also rate of diseases.

the culture is part of the environment, and environment influences genes and mutations, which should be obvious. so jews have evolved to be arrogant, like many religious people. religion itself can cause arrogance before the arrogance is even hard-wired with the genetic mutations.

arrogance at this level causes people to sabotage and kill people that are not part of their tribe/religion, just like any other race or species of animal competing against another. so when people hate jews, they should really just hate all religion. many of them fail to realize this, religion is just blind faith for the most part, intended to create conformity of people to the ideals of the creator of the particular religion, which is basically brainwashing as i said. modern technology allows many other forms of brainwashing to exist and religion continues to ruin lives and cause massive amounts of suffering around the world.
    edited January 2011
    and as i pointed out with the mutations... its genetic. you could take away all traces of judaism, so that all new jews born had no idea it ever existed, but jews would still have the same basic traits and personality qualities that make them sneaky and arrogant, as well as intelligent. they wouldnt be AS bad, but still, you cant really change your genes.

one reason some people want to kill all jews.
    edited January 2011
    many serial killers have religious backgrounds. all the religious families ive known were really fucked up and dysfunctional.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    OP is a Jew.
  • EppillusEppillus Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Being a Jew, Muslim, or Gypsy is to be part of a non location-dependant culture. 'Society' (which is to say a group of naturally prejudiced individuals) doesn't like those who make no effort to adjust their norms to those of the people around them.

Jews (or Zionists, at least) would like to believe that they have a location. But the very fact that they deny the right of return to its recent diasporised inhabitants illegitimises their claim to statehood.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=7466

Set in stone anti-semitism is retarded. I would be considered an anti-semite by groups such as the ADL simply for my holocaust revisionism (some jews are also holocaust revisionists) and calling out of monopoly on media which certain jews have, as well as calling attention to those jews who do wrong.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    I always felt like that jews are the scapegoats of the world.