So i finished the Harry Potter series. [Spoiler Alert]

JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Life
The spoiler of snape kills dumbledore wasn't even the spoiler. it just fooled everyone into thinking that he was a bad guy. Turns out, one of voldemorts horcruxes fukt up dumbledores hand and the curse was slowly going to spread over the course of a year and then he ould die. Snape was in cahoots with voldemort but was actually in cahoots with dumbledore because he was a talented occlumentist. Dumbledore even told snape before that if it came down to it, snape was going to have to kill him. Then turns out snape was always in love with lily potter and never got his dick in that so he was a butthurt little nigger loving fancy pants of a wizard.

Oh, and snape is the half blood prince.

Does this count as a real post? So good to hear it!

Comments

• FONFON Regular
    edited January 2011
    I got hooked when I was 10 or so and read the first one...Before it got hugely popular as well....But I outgrew it and pretty much just forced myself to read the last 2 just for the closure.

Pretty shit series. Good when your a little kid.
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Haters gonna hate. Order of the phoeix ended so fucking epically and the goblet of fire was pretty decent too.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I have read better but it did give me start. OP, don't ruin the books by adding spoilers :).

Use this
    PENIS
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I have read better but it did give me start. OP, don't ruin the books by adding spoilers :).

Use this
    PENIS

This is the internet bro. I can do what ever I want bro. Might just bro out on you bro. bro.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    I never understood Harry Potter.

This just made it worse.