How to find drug connects?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
If anyone wanted to find hard to find drugs, where can they start? Asking friends isn't an option.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    parties and concerts
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm: If you can't find connects than you shouldnt be doing drugs. It really isn't that hard bro.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited January 2011
    parties and concerts

This. Hippy festivals.
  • lifeofbeanlifeofbean New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    It is when you live in suburbia

I live in the middle of suburb hell and can get pretty much anything.

Colleges/universities are full of weed, amphetamines, and mushrooms. Pizza places are full of stoners and tweakers. A lot of grocery stores are one stop shopping. Call centers? I guarantee half of the people in call centers are high.

I know this because I'm a college student, used to be an assistant manager of a pizza place, was a trainer in a call center, and a cashier in a grocery store. So therefore I must be right. Or something like that. I guess uh, the point of this post is go to school or get a job somewhere that doesn't drug test (or only does pre-hire testing).

The more exotic stuff is going to be limited to colleges/universities.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    Psychedelics are hard as fuck to find where I'm at. I could find anything else but shrooms, 2c-x, and LSD.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    How about this. OP just send me some money and I'll totally send you some amazing acid.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    How about this. OP just send me some money and I'll totally send you some amazing acid.

Can you do the same for me???

I'm a loser that can't find lsd as well.
    edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Can you do the same for me???

I'm a loser that can't find lsd as well.

Sure thing bro. Contact me here http://tinyurl.com/3xvbd7p
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well the easiest drug to get on the streets is probably crack. Just go to an area where homeless people congregate and tell them you'll give them 10 bucks if they can hook you up.
  • lifeofbeanlifeofbean New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    Sure thing bro. Contact me here http://tinyurl.com/3xvbd7p

Oh sweet, you're local to me.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ok how about this. do you do drugs at all, if so you have friends who do drugs. there is an easy way to get dope.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Ok how about this. do you do drugs at all, if so you have friends who do drugs. there is an easy way to get dope.

Srsly this. Bug your friends.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    There are good and crediable sources online for every drug there is. I know this from personal expereince. You just need to find an operation review fourm. It can be hard though because most are invite only. You do have to be careful though because 80% of them are scammers.

You just have to invest some time in reading reviews and digging through sources you find.

Here I will bless you......www.importers.com
    Start there, but remember what I said about scammers. You need to find a source that has reviews written by people with first-hard expereince with the source. Often a legit source will let you do COD when they ship the product. I am on Importers.com as well. PM me man I can help you.

You are welcome.
  • were in Miami can I find a kilo of coke and how much
  • edited September 2017
    Multi post feel free to delete
  • edited September 2017
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    If anyone wanted to find hard to find drugs, where can they start? Asking friends isn't an option.

METHOD 1:
    (Dark market)

Use a "dark market"
    Dream market on the dark web is one anonymous way of scoring pretty much any drug under the sun amongst other things.
    (Make sure to order from a vendor the same country you are from. ((This is a security for yourself)) They have less security for local Compared to international)
    Just one example, You know customs?

They only search international shipments not local/domestic as they are trying to protect the country from foreign harm.

You can also check every vendors feedback for items so if a vendor has shit it will be found out quickly.

Also on some items there is a thing called escrow were the site holds all funds until you receive the item only then is the funds released to any said vendor.

About previous comments:
    never order illegal items from a clearweb page as most are scams or honeypots!

An example of this:
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    here are FAKE and NON crediable sources on the clearweb.
    (Link removed for safety reasons)
    You are welcome.

(This guys comment is completely false, Also original link could potentially be dangerous if you visit please do so with caution)
    Some accurate information:
    A valid clearnet dark market will never stay around long as,
    • They are easier to shut down.
    • Visitors are easily tracked.
    Ect

This is why the real dark markets only operate on:
    • The dark web.
    • They are generally hosted on a .onion domain.
    • On the tor network

Recommended stuff:
    I recommend using pgp encryption for any of your messaging needs.

Google how to access dream market I will even google it for you!

METHOD 2:
    (personal advertisement sites like craigslist)

You can always try a place like a personal advertisement site like Craigslist (link to craigslist )
    I know of a few people who have sold through there.

Protips:
    • Strictly only pay f2f or cod (cash face 2 face) (cash on delivery) with places like this. (There are a lot of western union/gamecard scammers ect.)

METHOD 3:
    (Word of mouth)

Really the only other way to get drugs is by word of mouth maybe a distant friend?

If not well fuck me you are hopeless...

METHOD 4:
    (Asking randoms)

Only other option is to go to a rough area and ask the random people around...
    A few places to try:
    • Computer/internet cafes.
    • The local pub... (Have a few drinks and ask around obviously not to loud.)

Still cannot find drugs?
    Time to give up your not going to.

Reason for editing 08/25/17: Visual formatting.
  • edited September 2017
    Multi post for some reason feel free to remove
  • edited September 2017
    Fucking multipost