How to get rid of annoying neighbors?

warbeastwarbeast Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
My neighbors have no respect for anyone, not even themselves and they create quite a noise problem often times. I know I could call the cops on them but they would know it was me and would probably be even more noisey, and then just stop being noisy as soon as they saw a cop car driving up. So that wouldn't help much.

I was thinking of wearing nothing but my underwear and some gloves and pretending to hide behind a tree which is actually too small to hide behind, and spying on them with binoculars to freak them out. Would this be illegal? Is there a better way?

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Eh as lame as it sounds you should probably just call the cops. There's really not much you can do without getting yourself in trouble or getting the cops called on you.

OR you can go all psycho and Molotov their house. :D
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Call the cops.

Kill their dog/cat.

But call the cops. Get a hold of a videocamera and record the ruckus they create. Nothing says busted than concrete proof.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    I can't afford a camera and don't know anyone that has one. That would be nice if I had one though. I looked up the laws and they definitely break the noise laws regularly. They have music so damn loud even past midnight.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    There was an old totse textfile which recommended meat fat in a bottle and to hide it somewhere in their garden to attract pests. The idea of constant pests would be enough to drive people from their homes after continual problems. A similar thing could be done with one of those wasp traps made from a plastic bottle with some sugary/sweet substance inside it.

It beats annoying them constantly with a bin filled with water and propped up against their door early in the morning and the evenings. Although that is hilarious to watch happen to someone deserving of it.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited January 2011
    Write "stay out niggers" with gasoline on their front lawn. Then set fire to it.
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Kill there pets is a really good one. As cliche as it sounds, stick the head of said pet in the mail box. Dip some of your poo in chocolate and leave it on there door step and say it's from there other neighbors with a note. The garbage can full of water against the door is something i've always wanted to do. In spray paint writes faggots with an arrow to their door on the sidewalk. No one ever cleans up side walk tags.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Get a friend with a truck, go collecting the neighborhood's trash on garbage night, turn neighbor's yard into landfill. Repeat as necessary.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    I used to steal thing from the porches of my neighbors and plant those things on other porches around the neighborhood. People never like having their stuff go missing.
  • edited January 2011
    Write "stay out niggers" with gasoline on their front lawn. Then set fire to it.

Better yet, pour salt all over the lawn in the form of an offensive or embarrassing message. It will kill the grass, leaving your etchings clearly visible.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Better yet, pour salt all over the lawn in the form of an offensive or embarrassing message. It will kill the grass, leaving your etchings clearly visible.

Bleach or concentrated pool chlorine dissolved in water will also do this. It tends to work better on flat level ground though.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011

Through experiments of my own, the conclusion is that bleach works much better than salt.
  • edited January 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Through experiments of my own, the conclusion is that bleach works much better than salt.

What happens if you combine bleach and salt together? Sounds like a bit of a retarded idea with no benefits whatsoever, but it's adventurous.
  • JBvenom777JBvenom777 New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    What happens if you combine bleach and salt together? Sounds like a bit of a retarded idea with no benefits whatsoever, but it's adventurous.

You get salty bleach. Literally, that's it. Unless you used some odd salts...
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Molotov their house obviously.
    edited January 2011
    I would personally suggest, collecting dog shit, en masse, then proceed to bomb their house with it. You could also cut their power, turn off their water, or just gift them some termites/spiders/fire ants/weasels.
    edited January 2011

Truth be told you can use just about anything that would kill plants. Bleach is good though because it works fast and seeps into the ground to raise the pH of the soil, ensuring nothing will grow there later.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do they have kids?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Simple solution....... MOVE or kill.
    edited January 2011
    I still like the idea of giving them pests.
    That, or give them lots of beer, and hope they kill themselves.
  • DerelictmyballsDerelictmyballs Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    So you're bitching about a neighbor that makes a lot of noise because they always play loud music? Yet you're on the BI forums looking up ways to torment people and be a young foolish asshole, and now looking to take revenge on them? As if YOU aren't a bigger fucking nuisance.

Wow BI got fucking beat....
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Make anthrax and send it to them in the mail. Then they open it and get fucked.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    This is a house i'm assuming...
    Are they black? Different people hate certain music.
    So put your speakers right out the window, and maybe surround them with cardboard to aim the noise towards their house more.
    If they're black, play country music(I recommend Jonny Rebel).
    If they're wiggers, play country music or gore grind.
    If they're rednecks, play rap music.
    If they're white trash, play classical music.
    Classical music would probably work for all groups.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    This is a house i'm assuming...
    Are they black? Different people hate certain music.
    If they're black, play country music(I recommend Taylor Swift).
    If they're wiggers, play country music or gore grind.
    If they're rednecks, play rap music.
    If they're white trash, play classical music.
    ect

Fix'd.