TOTSE.INFO Drawball Project #4

edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://two.drawball.com/

Alright people, our logo is looking SERIOUSLY epic now. We have officially made a bigger and better logo than the original totse could manage to make. Be proud. All we have to do now is maintain and slightly expand our letters while finishing off our black back round in the shape of a giant rectangle.

Here's a curent screenshot of our logo:

uploadf.png

God... so much fucking win.

For anyone who's new to this. You have limited ink, but for the record it replenishes at roughly 15% per minute. However, if you have a dynamic ADSL you can unplug your router for about 2 minutes and it will reset your ink to 6,500. Proxies do NOT work on drawball for changing your IP.

Here's some info on RAGEBALL, a script that help you cover large areas:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g54utzzgmz0

Rageball is a halftone pattern maker that uses the same method that newspapers use to cover large areas while saving ink. The best brush is the last one on the first row, it will leave some space between the dots (when zoomed out it will be one square). Use the first brush on the second row for full cover, but this will waste some ink.

Rageball has a few hotkeys:
CTRL + W skips all the already-White spots
CTRL + S skips all the already-Black spots
CTRL + E to stop

You might also find this helpful, it's called the AutoHotKey script:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117828081

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    I've also noticed this:

You get roughly 2 minutes of unlimited ink once your ink replenishes to 9000%

Happened 3 times to me already.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    i think you should leave some info out , poast , someone might use that info to fuck things up. also :facepalm: can you joint the other draw ball threads into just one. creating 4 isn't really necessary .
  • edited January 2011
    I keep making new threads to give fresh updates and renew interest. If new people click on the old ones are taken to page 5 they have no frame of reference regarding what we're actually doing. Oh, and if people from zoklet want to try to fuck it up, whatever. I want all the info readily available to anyone who actually wants to help us do something cool for totse. Plus, I have infinite ink and 20+ straight hours to kill. If they wanna waste their time, lol, I say let em.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    fuck yeah this is awesome! Never thought I'd see such a legit Totse logo on drawball. Good job guys :thumbsup:
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited January 2011
    subscribed
    edited January 2011
    Idea: Make the left side of the N thinner. That way it'll take the vandals more ink to join the I and the N.
  • edited January 2011
    ^ That's a good idea Dysgraphia.
    edited January 2011
    Whoever is using that script, is wasting a shitton of ink. Use Ownball7.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    They're turning the S into a Z. :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    I'm wasting a run fixing up the first T.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=154621

Zoklet is attempting to sabotage teh .info drawball:mad:
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    Looks awesome:thumbsup:
    Once I figure out the unlimited ink thing I'll be on it lots more.
    edited January 2011
    oh my god.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    We're getting fucked.
    edited January 2011
    >.> Someone call the channers.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    I leave for 20 minutes and half of it is gone?
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, it's not Zoklet. It's the channers.
  • edited January 2011
    I leave for 20 minutes and half of it is gone?

This. :mad:

I'm gonna get back to work on it. Like I said, I have like 19+ hours to kill and unlimited ink. It's be nice if one or two other people with infinite ink helped me through the night at least. Anyone?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    Fuck it, this whole thing is like pissing in the wind.
    Whats the point???
    The fags from zoklet, go suck a dick.
    They should start there own thing and not fuck up our stuff.
    FUCK I hate this crap!!:mad::mad::mad:
    lol
  • edited January 2011
    They will get bored and run out of ink/time, angryonion.

Don't quit now, we had it looking really good this morning.

We can do better.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    fixd da s
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Hellish! I see you lurking this thread. What do you think of our progress? :D
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    My ink disappears way too fast.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Puttin in work.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    Under heavy attack but it's standing strong for sure
    edited January 2011
    Alright, I refilled up to 1000%. Time to start reconstructing.
  • edited January 2011
    You don't have unlimited Dysgraphia?
    edited January 2011
    No. I have 2 ISPs, but I ran out on both of them.
  • edited January 2011
    QUICK! Somebody go outline the N, I'll be right there to help.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Out of ink for now. :( I did what I could.
    edited January 2011
    My outline was whited out. Lets give this a rest till tomorrow when everyone's ink replenishes.

Aww they got the heart too. :(
  • edited January 2011
    We're getting raped.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    The logo is almost completely ruined. What happened guys?
    edited January 2011
    DON'T worry about it.

TOTSE.INFO will be UP tommorow.

100% guaranteed.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Do you have some kind of plan Dysgraphia?
  • edited January 2011
    I just talked to the guy who killed our logo. He said he did it because drawball isn't advertise ball, lol. But, we shit talked each other for a second then he we can redo it and he won't interfere. Not sure for how long though. I think we had a good first run. We can either redo it exactly like it was, or we can make something new. What do you guys think?
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol whut ^ was he an admin. also how did you talk to him
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I just talked to the guy who killed our logo. He said he did it because drawball isn't advertise ball, lol. But, we shit talked each other for a second then he we can redo it and he won't interfere. Not sure for how long though. I think we had a good first run. We can either redo it exactly like it was, or we can make something new. What do you guys think?

I think we should remake it as it was. It was simple yet it clearly stood out.
  • edited January 2011
    He wasn't an admin, just a drawballer with a lot of scripts. Somebody needs to learn how to use the AUTO HOT KEY program. That's what he was using and he destroyed our entire logo in less than an hour.
    I think we should remake it as it was. It was simple yet it clearly stood out.

I agree.

I'm going to start redo'ing the outlines for the letters...
  • edited January 2011
    We should take this opportunity to space out our letters this time.
  • edited January 2011
    I've sorta remade TOT, working on the outlines for S then E.
  • edited January 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    Fuck it, this whole thing is like pissing in the wind.
    Whats the point???
    The fags from zoklet, go suck a dick.
    They should start there own thing and not fuck up our stuff.
    FUCK I hate this crap!!:mad::mad::mad:
    lol

You best be trolling...
  • edited January 2011
    It's looking a little better... fuck we got raped. At least I know it wasn't zoklet that pulled it off. To those working on outlines for new letters, make sure to make them BIG but with PLENTY of space in between.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    Is is just me or is that fuckin hilarious that it wasn't even Zoklet who destroyed it? The thread about it on Zoklet was getting a lot of attention but no one on that site is organized enough to do anything more than simple vandalism. They can't even manage to make their own logo... it's not like they haven't tried before the Totse logo was up either.

I was trying to fix it last night but this dude kept raping the shit out of everything I drew :( Then I ran out of ink.
  • edited January 2011
    I think we should scrap this idea and come up with a new one, something smaller and in a different location.

The people doing that flag have us outgunned.

Any ideas?
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited January 2011
    smaller

The whole point of Drawball is to make something as big and annoying as possible. Sure we could maintain a smaller design much longer, but what's the point?
    I say we wait for the flag-fags to back down and deteriorate while we regroup and plot something really epic. Train the members interested in using scripts and whatever tactics will get them in maximum effectiveness mode. Have a solid plan of engagement, with designated stations and tasks.
    Those boys doing the flag have only got about 15 people working on it last I checked.
    What have we got on this site? 21 members online at this very moment. Now I'm not saying we can convince all of those members to help us, but if we only got a quarter of them, we're only ten short of doing the damage the guys working the flag are. I would not be un-down to team up with some members of Zoklet to cover the entire ball in a tribute to totse.

--Green background, giant white &T with black border in the center. :thumbsup:

You've got unlimited ink. I've got unlimited ink. I'm pretty damn sure if other members tested unplugging their routers and modems for 30secs, we'd have that many more people rocking unlimited ink.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    i got unlimited ink to
  • edited January 2011
    Doing a giant &T over the whole ball would be seriously cool. I kinda want to stick to painting our link because what's more annoying than advertising, lol? Plus doing this project has brought some positive e-cred to totse.info - involving Zoklet now, asking for their help, after it was our idea, is just kinda... I don't know. But, if YOU could convince both communities to work together (doubtful) on a giant &T, I would be more than down to help

That idea aside, I still want to do a new, more realistic totse.info logo. I definitely agree that it's a good idea to wait and regroup while they either finish or lose interest on their flag. There's now way it's staying up forever so all we gotta do is wait. I would love to hear people's ideas on what out new design should look like and where we should place it. I was thinking it would be cool to place it directly in the center of the ball this time.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    That flag is full of immense faggotry. What's the point of it? Everyone knows how their shitty flag looks like. :rolleyes: