I wanna pikchar your username.

12346»

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    BK is your Gimp still broken or are you just super busy because this thread hasn't been updated lately?
    Sorry bro. I have been a little busy. Trying to push us out there. I've got enough gimp scripts. plugins and fonts to start again though. :thumbsup:
    BigBro wrote: »
    We cannae wait fer this woon, captin
    lol @ your Enterprise Willy "BigBro" :D
    Be Soon.:cool:
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited September 2010
    um do me

but I think you should use my zoklet moniker Midnight Sun, i think that would be 3 times more epic
  • PsychonauticalPsychonautical Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Do me.

Hah.
  • edited October 2010
    Damn, you are one talented dude bornkiller, I saw a few of these before but I had no idea they were all by you, go ahead and do one for me and I'll ship you a bottle of good Canadian whiskey! I [heart] big knives!
    C/O
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    holy shit those are awesome bro :thumbsup:, could you do me one. make it with " Daktologist " some where in the pic , with something to do with getting stoned and smoking weed :D

res is 1280 x 800
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    Where's my pickhar BK? I thought we were buddies.:confused:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Where's my pickhar BK? I thought we were buddies.:confused:

Nope BK doesn't give a fuck about us. That nigger loving slut:mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    i fink we shud molatuff hiz azz :o:o:o:o
    edited November 2010
    Nope BK doesn't give a fuck about us. That nigger loving slut:mad:

Oh that's just great. It's fine for you to go out with your redneck buddies, shooting at ground hogs all day, knocking back the Buds while I'm stuck back here cleaning. There's just no appreciation, I tell you, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck.
    Seriously though! I've been spending a fair bit of time helping to sort the html & css out for totse.
    I'm still trying to find better ways to improve on this place, (as we all are) so it's more efficient for all of us. Hence the reason I replied when you asked the question in the previous forum. "Do you like the new layout?"
    On top of that! I've been working on other websites, doing repairs and scrutineer modifications on a pink:o dirt track car for a customer and band practice. I have to make an earn brah! So I've been working on totse in between work.:o This is the reason I'm not as active as I was when I first started. :(

(Did you realise there are only 2 images now in the totse layout opposed to 27 in the original format. The left navigation tabs have no images in them at all but are made up of gradients and a border.):eek:

I guess html, css & graphics is Skittles and my way of helping out around here if you know what I mean.
    As yours is content, knowledge, good suggestions and sometimes bs posts like this one.:o
    I haven't given up on these, just been way to busy. Sorry mang.
    I'd prefer to make totse more accommodating at this stage.

We are bros Gary! (Well! I hope we are still) :(
    edited November 2010
    ^^ Excuses excuses:o:oHow dare you think that the good of the site as a whole or IRL business is an acceptable reason.:o
    edited November 2010
    edited November 2010
    ^^ Excuses excuses:o:oHow dare you think that the good of the site as a whole or IRL business is an acceptable reason.:o
    tumblr_l6ak8nim0F1qb7h9ao1_500.gif
    edited November 2010
    ^^ Is that an actual childrens book?
    edited November 2010
    http://www.averymonsen.com/
    I don't think so. :confused: But I thought it was interesting. :cool:
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited November 2010
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010

It's an 86 page "novel"

http://www.amazon.com/All-My-Friends-Are-Dead/dp/0811874559
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited November 2010
    Just droping by to say:

"Bornkillers the shit"

That is all.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited November 2010
    Since BK could use a laugh to loosen up a little

Why are divorces so expensive?
    Because they're worth it.

What's the difference between acne and a catholic priest?
    Acne usually comes off a boys face when he turns 13
    edited November 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    Since BK could use a laugh to loosen up a little

Why are divorces so expensive?
    Because they're worth it.

What's the difference between acne and a catholic priest?
    Acne usually comes off a boys face when he turns 13
    I like the priest jokes.:thumbsup:
    A married woman is having an affair. Whenever her lover comes over, she puts her nine year old son in the closet.One day the woman hears a car in the driveway and puts her lover in the closet, as well.Inside the closet, the little boy says, "It's dark in here, isn't it?" "Yes it is," the man replies." You wanna buy a baseball?" the little boy asks." No thanks," the man replies." I think you do want to buy a baseball," the little extortionist continues." OK. How much?" the man replies after considering the position he was in." Twenty-five dollars," the little boy replies." TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS?!" the man repeats. "That's awful expensive", but because of the position he was in, agreed to the price.The following week, the lover is visiting the woman again when she hears a car in the driveway and, again, places her lover in the closet with her little boy." It's dark in here, isn't it?" the boy starts off." Yes it is," replies the man." Wanna buy a baseball glove?" the little boy asks." OK. How much?" the hiding lover responds, acknowledging his dis-advantage." Fifty dollars," the boy replies and the transaction is completed.The next weekend, the little boy's father says, "Hey, son. Go get your ball and glove and we'll play some catch." "I can't. I sold them," replies the little boy." How much did you get for them?" asks the father, expecting to hear the profit in terms of lizards and candy." Seventy-five dollars," the little boy says." SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS?! That's thievery! I'm taking you to the church right now. You must confess your sin and ask for forgiveness,"the father explains as he hauls the child away.At the church, the little boy goes into the confessional, draws the curtain, sits down, and says "It's dark in here, isn't it?" "Don't you bring that shit in here you little cunt:angry:," the priest says.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited December 2010
    Bornkiller-

I am aware of the considerable backlog, although thought that I would toss in my request in hopes to come upon a nice surprise in the future at your convenience.

1440 X 900 - While not overparticular, I am rather partial to THIS image.

The content of this thread is quality stuff. I hope that you are utilizing your skill in the real world to gain some compensation.

Finally made the jump over to &T.info, glad to see that you are a mod of this forum. :thumbsup:
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Well, even if I doubt it will come to fruition, may as well through my username into the ring, I don't really mind how long it takes if you do get round to it. As bizarre as you can manage, sir!

1680x1050
    edited January 2011
    Bump. Do mine foo.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    1680 x 1050

Do one for me nigga :mad:
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited January 2011
    1280x800

do me but make it my zoklet username, Midnight Sun
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    i present myself as a challenge.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited January 2011
    i think mine shud be easy
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Mine should be fun!

1024x768
    edited February 2011
    BornKiller says he hates all of us in this thread and wont do any graphics for us faggots.:(
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    1280×720

mine should be HARD and BIG
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Are you still willing to do these BK?
    edited February 2011
    Are you still willing to do these BK?
    When I get some spare time bro.....Been way to busy, they're quite time consuming but I enjoyed doing them ..... fosho! :(
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, I looked at the massive response to this thread and thought, "him gonna wear out his shooper".
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, I looked at the massive response to this thread and thought, "him gonna wear out his shooper".
    Done them for totse, zoklet, totse.info I normally get back into it again. If I've got not much on. When browsing the web, If I see an image that resembles a users request I save it to my &T folder.
    edited February 2011
    Well put me at the back of the line and when you get to it you get to it.
    edited February 2011
    Well put me at the back of the line and when you get to it you get to it.
    Added to the list.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Great work so far bornkiller, I'd love you to do one for me if you have the time.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited February 2011
    where's the link for your work?

nevermind; i figured it out:
    can't beat human intuition
    make me FAMOUS
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Nice job on all the completed ones.

User Name JHG stands for JeepHarleyGuy
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011