Fucking Hell,

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I am extemely worked up and my fucking Internet connection is being a bitch. Disconnects every fucking time. Can't even download anything. On the plus side, I just fixed my Hard Disk which got pwned in 2007. I recovered old files and passwords and even my AWESOME BOOKMARKS!

Didn't find much related to totse.

Except these two screenshots:
FF_2.JPG

I%20win.JPG

Oh also, I was going to make a thread regarding this:
seweragesystemlo.jpg

But I will make it tommorrow. Now, I need to sleep and try to wake up early :)

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Shit man, every time I see your pictures from Pakistan I come to realize Pakistan is pretty much the Islamic version of Mexico.

Thanks for the totse nostalgia though and... lolitas? redtube? Lulz.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    I have a higher Resolution version as well :D
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited February 2011
    Vizier wrote: »

I lol'd too
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Shit man, every time I see your pictures from Pakistan I come to realize Pakistan is pretty much the Islamic version of Mexico.

Does that mean they are too lazy to Jihad? :D
  • edited February 2011
    It's spelled "Sewage" you slimy little jizzlamic piece of crusaderbait. Didn't your owner teach you how to spell in between dancing sessions when you were a bacha bazi?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
    It's spelled "Sewage" you slimy little jizzlamic piece of crusaderbait. Didn't your owner teach you how to spell in between dancing sessions when you were a bacha bazi?

It's his bathtub, he can name it whatever he wants to.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Does that mean they are too lazy to Jihad? :D

Actually yeah, and too dumbed down by the catholic church, tacos and the government fucking us in the ass every day.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, the Catholic church has been dumbing down humans for a loooooong tme.
  • ShaitanShaitan Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    What you don't realize, Dfg, is that I can easily scan your entire IP range at extreme high speed to locate your Machine Name or MAC address within minutes, and then it's just a simple matter of DDos'ing you to shit until your connection drops. I also have MANY more ways to get to your connection from here. This will continue until you understand who is actually in control here.
  • edited February 2011
    Shaitan wrote: »
    What you don't realize, Dfg, is that I can easily scan your entire IP range at extreme high speed to locate your Machine Name or MAC address within minutes, and then it's just a simple matter of DDos'ing you to shit until your connection drops. I also have MANY more ways to get to your connection from here. This will continue until you understand who is actually in control here.

:facepalm:

It's called Pakistan's shitty internet connection dude, not someone DDoSing his connection.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011

Shut the fuck up Will Taggart.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011

You do know it only takes few clicks from my end to do the same to you. And I am being very civil towards you. Otherwise, I would have fucked you harder than you could have imagined.

Anyway, I am having some ADSL Line problems. It's from my ISP end.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You do know it only takes few clicks from my end to do the same to you. And I am being very civil towards you. Otherwise, I would have fucked you harder than you could have imagined.

Anyway, I am having some ADSL Line problems. It's from my ISP end.

sounds like a pretty tuff guy just took you out, totse style.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited February 2011

Youre pretty much a joke around here at this point.
  • edited February 2011
    ....I come to realize Pakistan is pretty much the Islamic version of Mexico......

You do realize that this site is really the islamized version of the good old &T ..... right ??? like how &Z is the kosher version of the original thing ..... rite ?????

I mean .... just look at the mod list and you'd see a list of hardcored phaggott who phailed to make it big in &Z seek their assylumm here .... yea .... that's kind of how all these are.

And instead of humbling yourselves to a NIGGER, you all humbled yourselves to a huggee NIGGER SILICATE PHAGGOTT.

And NO. I am back not becos I'm a phaggott .... or that &Z had gone down when I needed an emotional toilet the most .....

but becos this is New Year .... no ... not your phaggott western new year ....

Its the real Chinese New Year and it's our custom to re visit old friends and relatives no matter how much we hate them .....

To re-remind ourselves just how much we hate them .....

So here am I ......

SO FUCK YOU ALL.

AND MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE THIS A YEARLY AFFAIR.

SEE YOU IN THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON, PHAGGOTTS.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    ^ faggot with a small dick and an addiction to Meth.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    You do realize that this site is really the islamized version of the good old &T ..... right ??? like how &Z is the kosher version of the original thing ..... rite ?????

I mean .... just look at the mod list and you'd see a list of hardcored phaggott who phailed to make it big in &Z seek their assylumm here .... yea .... that's kind of how all these are.

And instead of humbling yourselves to a NIGGER, you all humbled yourselves to a huggee NIGGER SILICATE PHAGGOTT.

And NO. I am back not becos I'm a phaggott .... or that &Z had gone down when I needed an emotional toilet the most .....

but becos this is New Year .... no ... not your phaggott western new year ....

Its the real Chinese New Year and it's our custom to re visit old friends and relatives no matter how much we hate them .....

To re-remind ourselves just how much we hate them .....

So here am I ......

SO FUCK YOU ALL.

AND MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE THIS A YEARLY AFFAIR.

SEE YOU IN THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON, PHAGGOTTS.

Back so soon.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Back so soon.

shut the fuck up you piece of underman shit.

you hav no right ..... no fucking right at all to speak to me as if your an equal.

your a sub human,

you have shit for race,

an unspeakable you know what for gott,

and nothing

and i mean nothing for foreskin.

look everybody ...... "that" thing isnt his errect penis succumbing to the effects of gravity .....

it's his limp shrunken dick without the cover of a foreskin.

now go fuck yourself with a stick carven in the likeness of a circumcised dickk you towelheaded bitcchhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^^ kill yourself faggot.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I remember when Methematician wrote epic, smart posts. I guess drugs do fuck you up after all.